Gibby's Inside Scoop: Show Me What Democracy Looks Like!!

    The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

    The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

    • It will be interesting to see if they change their minds when Slacker hammers start rolling over every inch of the server.

      Regardless this game can be played any number of ways and it is their choice. But I think most of us would agree that if they want a shot at "winning" in the sense of building a WW to 100, they need to at least weaken Slackers.

      Good luck to everyone against the Zerg Meta (Slackerz) :thumbup:
      Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

      Carni wrote:

      God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play
    • BlackBlade wrote:

      It will be interesting to see if they change their minds when Slacker hammers start rolling over every inch of the server.

      Regardless this game can be played any number of ways and it is their choice. But I think most of us would agree that if they want a shot at "winning" in the sense of building a WW to 100, they need to at least weaken Slackers.

      Good luck to everyone against the Zerg Meta (Slackerz) :thumbup:
      Put Your s3 IGN in your siggy. Otherwise you are irrelevant.
      Bully me and I'll blow up your cap
    • No my reply to the screenshots. I am not denying they are real. I put the reason for it out there. Was your only attempt here to just put the polls out in the open? Ask em about it and I will tell you whatever you need to know. We see the strong team that is slackerz and want to do something to give them a run for the NE. Is no big. I am not saying congrats to slackerz for an easy win yet, we will see what comes.

      Too many servers played.
      Most recently: :teu01: Blank [TBN] - us3r9
      Currently playing: :teu03: Lacutus [CN] - us3r10, :rom02: Magoo [SGR] - com1
    • "No my reply to the screenshots. I am not denying they are real. I put the reason for it out there. Was your only attempt here to just put the polls out in the open? Ask em about it and I will tell you whatever you need to know. We see the strong team that is slackerz and want to do something to give them a run for the NE. Is no big. I am not saying congrats to slackerz for an easy win yet, we will see what comes."



      Ah, motive? I'm posting them in the open to show the differences between members of TIPS vs CN.

      While personally obviously I"m biased toward war because it's more fun, the propaganda aspect of this is to reveal aspects of the NE powers:
      TIPS, wanting to continue war, must be more confident that they can win. Their alliance culture might include team spirit or bloodlust.
      CN, wanting to find peace, must be growing weary of battle or running low on supplies. Their culture might be... weak and lack leadership.

      If this were a decision only among leaderships, the outcome would only be a result of individual personalities. However, being an accumulation of dozens of votes, we can see that the members of each alliance have different attitudes - possibly caused by the conditions their alliances are in.





      Screenshots updated.

      Baron D'Holbach wrote:

      I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy
      Jeff-Today at 6:19 AM
      Gibby is being a good influence
      You should listen to her.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Gibby ().

    • BlackBlade wrote:

      It will be interesting to see if they change their minds when Slacker hammers start rolling over every inch of the server.

      Regardless this game can be played any number of ways and it is their choice. But I think most of us would agree that if they want a shot at "winning" in the sense of building a WW to 100, they need to at least weaken Slackers.

      Good luck to everyone against the Zerg Meta (Slackerz) :thumbup:
      Hey man, thanks. If you wanna provide a more material kind of support than kind words, maybe send your material support the way of this server's most genteel class of villains?

      Kelsier wrote:

      No my reply to the screenshots. I am not denying they are real. I put the reason for it out there. Was your only attempt here to just put the polls out in the open? Ask em about it and I will tell you whatever you need to know. We see the strong team that is slackerz and want to do something to give them a run for the NE. Is no big. I am not saying congrats to slackerz for an easy win yet, we will see what comes.
      Petition to refer to the Slackers as the Galactic Empire.

      Gibby wrote:

      Ah, motive? I'm posting them in the open to show the differences between members of TIPS vs CN.

      While personally obviously I"m biased toward war because it's more fun, the propaganda aspect of this is to reveal aspects of the NE powers:
      TIPS, wanting to continue war, must be more confident that they can win. Their alliance culture might include team spirit or bloodlust.
      CN, wanting to find peace, must be growing weary of battle or running low on supplies. Their culture might be... weak and lack leadership.

      If this were a decision only among leaderships, the outcome would only be a result of individual personalities. However, being an accumulation of dozens of votes, we can see that the members of each alliance have different attitudes - possibly caused by the conditions their alliances are in.
      Well if you take Kels at his word, then CN's just taking a gander down southwards and seeing the juggernaut Delusion's got going on down there and thinking, "hey man, someone better do something about that."

      I wouldn't recommend that atm, though. (See: recent history :p. Also, Slackers gotta be getting bored. If no one attacks them, maybe they'll fall asleep. Don't wake them!)

      odinloki_us wrote:

      Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?
    • Gibby wrote:

      THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!
      Now see, if it were a team that truly took individuals' liberties into consideration, then your "democratic" vote would be less "mob rule" and more "electoral college" so that the votes of those in outlying districts have their voices counted as well.. But hey, im just trolling a bit since this entire thread is going to be short lived as politics aren't allowed on the forum..

      Kelsier wrote:

      ... but I was trolling the urine out of them.
      I knew I had a bromance with you for a reason.. lol

      Me?? Ohh, i'm just here to hug everyone..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • I understand that you may think the way the votes are going might show something about something... whatever you said. But it isn't that way. We in CN just looking at it differently. We are fine with it either way. We have been chatting for a few days and at this point just want a resolution either way. We are fine however it turns out. FFS, it is only a game. LOL
      Too many servers played.
      Most recently: :teu01: Blank [TBN] - us3r9
      Currently playing: :teu03: Lacutus [CN] - us3r10, :rom02: Magoo [SGR] - com1
    • ..err.. everyone but you..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • New

      playingwithfire wrote:

      So you will hug me?
      That is never in question.. You, my dear, get a perma-hug !
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • New

      The Burninator wrote:

      gross misconduct with gummy worms
      You say that as if it's a bad thing..?
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.