NNOF Tell All Book

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Same story we've been telling them for years. But some people never listen, so things like this happen...

It's sad really, I've got mad respect for some people from NNOF and the alliance in general having played with them myself.

You gotta adapt and evolve.
    • The Jovan_US wrote:

Same story we've been telling them for years. But some people never listen, so things like this happen...

It's sad really, I've got mad respect for some people from NNOF and the alliance in general having played with them myself.

You gotta adapt and evolve.
      Same here. But it's just not the same...

Thrawn ;)
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Don't know if you guys can tell, but I'm really trying to get the forum active again haha

Lets get it back to the glory years! I want banter, I want low-blows, I want battle reports, I want back-stabbing (sorta like how kobe did shaq).
    • No one from NNOF uses the forums. Such a shame. It's just been me for the past 4-5 years :(
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • marz wrote:

Don't know if you guys can tell, but I'm really trying to get the forum active again haha

Lets get it back to the glory years! I want banter, I want low-blows, I want battle reports, I want back-stabbing (sorta like how kobe did shaq).
      Part of what killed the game. (NO WHERE near the only reason but it did kill a lot of the fun!)

Eric Rasputin wrote:

No one from NNOF uses the forums. Such a shame. It's just been me for the past 4-5 years :(
      They have always been pretty weak on the forums. Even back in the original NNOF team time. Im not sure if they still do but some round years ago I was in NNOF and they did all their posting on their own forum. No clue if that is still going.

I did my damndest the thrawn vs NNOF round to get them going here but still only had a few of them that would post anything. After the round a couple new ones tried to salvage their loss by thinking it was a victory leaving us with over 1.5 million offensive troops at home..... (even though that only happened because they let the other WW win to prevent us from using those troops on them.) It was sad they did that and that we had so many troops left to use, but in the end I talked to many NNOFers from that round and they did say it was fun to watch so all is good and we had an absolute blast.
      Bo knows!

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • If he wasn't a fat butt there wouldn't have been any backstabbing.

Last I was with NNOF, which was like a year ago or something, there were the forums still but I think about the only thing being done there was the application process.

There were a lot of rainbows in Skype though. Like, a lot.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: naughty words are not allowed ().

• The Jovan_US wrote:

If he wasn't a fat butt there wouldn't have been any backstabbing.

Last I was with NNOF, which was like a year ago or something, there were the forums still but I think about the only thing being done there was the application process.

Oh yeah :D lol
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixing quote ().

• The Jovan_US wrote:

If he wasn't a fat butt there wouldn't have been any backstabbing.

No clue what has been up with them lately. I left the home server yrs ago but from what I have read nothing new only the same rinse and repeat round after round................. Oh well. I had fun against them in the early years, a lot of fun against em near the end and it was actually pretty fun with em for that round or two in there somewhere. The original NNOF was mostly a good group of guys/gals that just wanted to stick it out with their buddies in the end.
      Bo knows!

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixing quote ().

• It's still the same thing, great people in there, family kind of thing. Just too passive and most everyone is in the boonies simming until endgame. Which works well when you're confeds. with someone who crushes people day in and day out while you get ready for endgame, but when you're solo or confeds. with the same kind of a group.. doesn't get you far. And it's boring af.
    • The Jovan_US wrote:

It's still the same thing, great people in there, family kind of thing. Just too passive and most everyone is in the boonies simming until endgame. Which works well when you're confeds. with someone who crushes people day in and day out while you get ready for endgame, but when you're solo or confeds. with the same kind of a group.. doesn't get you far. And it's boring af.
      Pretty much why it was so easy to stop them with thrawn and friends. I do not think they thought a couple accounts were a threat to a WW alliance. They only cared about end game as we took their villas wiped their hammers and walled their retaliations. I wish they would of went all out on me more then once instead of giving up but after talking to a lot of them I understand their reasoning. I did get different versions of the story mainly the amount of hammers they had left but in the end they determined they couldnt build to lvl 100 so they threw in the towel.
      Bo knows!

• wildmongol wrote:

Shame i didn't find USX earlier. Seems like fun times...
      It was a lot of fun back then. I played all the English speaking ones plus some I had no clue what I was reading and it was the Most interesting for a long time.
      Bo knows!

• Yep. It sure does tell all :)

Enjoy your default win :)

• Oh yes I did. I must have forgotten (facepalm) Silly me :(

• Hey hey.. Stop leaking our kinky routine. Jovan might get jealous.