Game improvements

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• I know this is a suggestion thread for what can but done going forward....i think the emphasis needs to be more on 'what can we do for new players' rather than 'what can do to those with the knowledge to bring them down a peg or two'.

farm list
      'locking' it until village 3 or for the first 3 months is more likely to turn away experienced players and so serves the opposite purpose, me personally i wouldn't be too bothered as i learned how to farm in T3.6 but all it's going to affect is the micro farmers that send out their lists every 15/20 mins, it will lead to people oversending (maybe 100 clubs instead of 10) on targets as people won't have time to raid properly, so i can only see this hindering raiding on a whole.

BUT

We have beginners protection right now that lasts 5 days and then it ends? maybe accounts should have to physically click to come out of BP else it continues, people aren't entirely sure what BP is, there's no real attachment to it, only a box on the side of my screen telling me i have 57 hours until it ends. Once it does finally end, as a new player that is when i would see the red swords and suddenly i'm a farm, i'm in a spiral of 'how do i not become a farm' because there's no real incentive for me to look into not becoming a farm, instead i close my browser and never play again. We need more emphasis on simple mechanics like beginners protection, there's an extend option on it but again no real incentive me to click it as it is never fully explained to me why i would need it, it's just an arbitrary thing that i start with but a thing i wish i could back and click if i suddenly turn into a farm.

alliances
      actually thinking this through when putting it to you guys...i think the whole issue is the quest system at the start, they introduced it in t4 right but it has never evolved in the 5/6 years since being implemented. you build level 1 woodcutters or granary and to what end? so i've filled a tile and i feel like i've achieved something but that feeling doesn't last because it's never fully explained why i'd need those things...all of a sudden i'm building level three warehouse andunlocking a 'build your warehouse to lvl 7' task, half of these quests are turning me into an even bigger farm lol. where are the quests explaining how good a level 10 cranny is, why isn't building a level 10 cranny one of the quests. anyhoo onwards to alliances!

we have a massively obnoxious teutonic/gaulish dude taking up our screens for the quests, why do we not have the same for simple stuff that will keep players involved and active, i think it was meme above that said players need to be joining alliances to learn from vets etc, where are all the easily accessible links to videos and guides from travian itself, or even distinguished players on the forum with the knowledge. i see random videos on travian employees on their facebook with topics like 'lets see how the tourney server is doing this week' - where's the 5 minute monologue telling me the MASSIVE benefits of buddying up and finding other people to help teach me the game, i'm not saying this stuff isn't there either, just that it should be more easily accessible. have an obnoxious teuton dude with a sub section of how to join an alliance and the benefits IN GAME - don't make me go searching on the forums to get the info i need when half of this place is full of toxic people. i was reading a thread the other day where someone needed help because they'd been banned and there were multiple replies of 'lol well don't cheat' - that's not constructive and if thats the kind of reply we're giving people, why the hell should they stay?

experience level
      when making an account why can't you choose your difficulty level? not that it would make the game easier for you only offer you the more indepth tools you might require depending on what you pick - as a veteran maybe you can bypass the whole quest system bar the latter ones and instantly have your village with full level 1' fields, warehouse, granary, mb 3, mp etc, if you choose you're a noob then you get a massively overhauled big and bright quests system that isn't designed to make you a farm - rather it gives you the info you need to understand why you want what the quest is telling you to build - these people come out of bp with the same fields and buildings but also a cranny lvl 10, a few scouts and 20 def troops? scouts are unit that aren't explained either, could help bridge a tiny gap as well. As a raider if i have to put alot more resources into building scouts because everyone starts with 5 as default or through the quests, then i'm slowly down my EI/mace/tt zerg rush, it also stops early attacks if people don't know what i have.

buddy system
      maybe vets can sign up to the initiative and new players get the option to come into communication with these players, i'm always looking for pds and this could be the ideal solution - yes the new player gets the doody end of the stick in that they become defenders but seeing as though '50%' would become defenders anyway is this the end of the world? they get my experience on how to build a cropper, hell, settling a cropper, why smithy upgrades are useful, all the little tidbits i know that and wish i did know etc. right now the first message you get of new players is 'why u attack me so' - lets get proactive and do something before it gets to that stage...idk
    • Hi. This is an interesting discussion. I like (and actually forwarded before / they have already been considered) some of them to the Game Center.

About quest system, yes, I already thought that this should be somehow reworked to give better introduction to why you need an alliance, what warehouse is used for, what is the main goal of the early game.

About farmlists restrictions. Some of you might remember an interesting experiment where number of raids was restricted 4 per each RP level which made 80 in total troop movements on RP lvl 20. Can't say it worked fine.

Servers for new players - what would prevent veteran players to register there to have fun with the newbies, farming and catapulting them? Currently I can't think of a working solution against that.

But overall, the thread and many ideas are interesting.

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
    • Just make a version without gold club, maybe even remove oasis, so better players don't have 15c 150% before beginner barely settles 2nd and such.

Artifacts are questionable, but I think a beginner would fare better if they weren't there, just so he gets the grasp of the basics, so when he's done and goes on a normal one he'll automatically have a better idea of what and how and understand more advanced features/things. :D

#rude
    • Ameno wrote:

Servers for new players - what would prevent veteran players to register there to have fun with the newbies, farming and catapulting them? Currently I can't think of a working solution against that.
      Yep, we talked about that in the group I had a similar discussion in, and we mostly agreed that there's not really any way to fix it. Of course well-established teams would stay away because they don't want to bash noobs... But there's definitely some who would be bellends and go there with a group just to smash stuff and feel "pro".

Basically, for most of the stuff, there were clear disadvantages. So we were in the end mostly set on the only really feasible options being a rework of the quest system (and in general more automatic guidance to newbies - for example a pop-up when they get their first incoming, telling them to spend down res and other things), and a mentoring system, where veteran players could help new players get into the game.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game to accommodate newbies by being partial to them. It defeats the purpose of a war game.

The newbies must figure out how to deter raiders and there is only one thing they have to do. Cranny up. If they came into a war game, expecting kindness, then they are sadly mistaken. When someone pushes you down, you get back up. You don't cry and run to your mommy saying life is unfair. Because it is.
      So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100.

Complaining that it's a war game is not really very productive. Neither is saying newbies need to learn to cranny up (we know this does not happen and we know they quit). You're simply pouring water on anyone with a suggestion to improve things, you've done it twice in this thread alone and I recall you did the same last time there was a large thread with suggestions in it. All you did was complain that your personal game play would be affected. The thing is, the game is not only about you. I personally benefit from farm lists myself, but I'm still willing to lose them for the beginning of the game if it will help retain players.
      ~ The Maestra of Mediocrity ~
      FairyFloss UK2 R8 ~ OopsyDaisy UK1 R10 ~ Real Doll UK5 R9
    • Elisa_UK wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Any experienced raider would not quit even if farm list was banned for a month. Hell, I have no problem in farming from my spreadsheet, its just nostalgic. There is absolutely no way for any war game to accommodate newbies by being partial to them. It defeats the purpose of a war game.

The newbies must figure out how to deter raiders and there is only one thing they have to do. Cranny up. If they came into a war game, expecting kindness, then they are sadly mistaken. When someone pushes you down, you get back up. You don't cry and run to your mommy saying life is unfair. Because it is.
      So let the few dedicated 8-dual accounts do it with their spreadsheets. The newbies will still have 5 red swords instead of 100.
      Complaining that it's a war game is not really very productive. Neither is saying newbies need to learn to cranny up (we know this does not happen and we know they quit). You're simply pouring water on anyone with a suggestion to improve things, you've done it twice in this thread alone and I recall you did the same last time there was a large thread with suggestions in it. All you did was complain that your personal game play would be affected. The thing is, the game is not only about you. I personally benefit from farm lists myself, but I'm still willing to lose them for the beginning of the game if it will help retain players.
      Yes I will complain, because I'm using my money to play the game better. I'm sorry you don't think the same. Why is it so hard for them to cranny up? It's literally just clicking one button and poof! no more raiders at your door steps. From there you train deff to show those raiders than this is an active account and they will not come anywhere near it. But if the raiders see that the account is slacking as the server goes on, then they will come back to finish what they started. Newbies will still get bashed no matter what you implement. The thing you need to teach the newbies is consistency. Keep growing as the server grows with you. I've often seen newbies just quitting after 3 or 4 villages because they don't know what to do or they underestimated the amount of time and dedication that is required to complete a server.

Change the quests. They are absolutely ridiculous. Don't give rewards, instead give practical advice. Like a message saying that if you don't cranny up before BP ends then you'll be raided to oblivion. The quests need to be more helpful.

I don't mind reducing the dual count but keep atleast 4. 3 is a bit too low. You can reduce for every server except tourney and finals. Because 8 duals over there is a normal thing.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Elisa_UK wrote:

I play mostly solo and I'd still raid. As was said, most accounts with multiple players are duals or tripples. Plenty of those raid a ton, and would still raid from spreadsheets. Yes, fewer attacks... But it wouldn't drop from 100 to 5... and those who can't be bothered to raid from spreadsheets or reports will just start raiding when farmlist activates.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • I really liked @Locke Lamora idea of having to opt out of bp when you’re ready. I think it needs to come with a caveat that inactive accounts come out of bp after a certain length of time. I’d also like to see a stop to inactives becoming natars.

I also agree that the tutorial at the beginning doesn’t really help new players understand the game. It’s like teaching someone how to kick a football then chucking them in a game without explaining the rules.

It comes back to the suggestion I made here Forum ideas about having decent guides.

Finish the tutorial, provide a link to guides and give them the option to opt out of bp when they’re ready.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • That's not what the multihunters have signed up for. It is simply too much work for volunteers to keep vetting every single account on every server they watch (and it has to be done repeatedly), just in case they are too good for the server. And that's before the big question is even put on the table, what defines "Too good".
      This is a private account and messages posted from this account are of my own personal stance and do not represent Traviangames in any way. / Tämä on yksityistili ja edustaa vain omaa kantaani, viestit tältä tililtä eivät edusta Traviangamesin kantaa millään tavalla.
    • Soveia wrote:

That's not what the multihunters have signed up for. It is simply too much work for volunteers to keep vetting every single account on every server they watch (and it has to be done repeatedly), just in case they are too good for the server. And that's before the big question is even put on the table, what defines "Too good".
      Well obviously what defines too good would have to be worked on, we are planting seeds not harvesting a crop.

Fair point about mulihunters, they do a bad enough job picking up blatant cheats already.

Perhaps an interactive training server? Limit the amount of things that can be done on it or the amount of damage you can do so the vets will get bored anyway. The dev costs would be rather high on that but if it runs people through some scenarios to give them the basics. Or i believe TG have a mentor system set up for Rain nation, perhaps the basics from that could be implemented.
    • Like Ameno said earlier, there used to be attack restrictions based on RP level, back when T3.6 first launched. I cannot remember how long the restrictions were in place, but the system was massive unpopular, leading to its removal.

My own idea is to get a similar feature to what we have in Kingdoms, but without essentially binding the player to the king's decisions. When a player starts the game, they can request to be another nearby player's mentee. A mentor would receive regular tributes from their mentees (and similarly to Kingdoms's king system, these tribute resources are a separate pool and do not cost the mentees their own resources). This gives the mentors an incentive to defend their mentees as they are a constant source of free resources. If a mentee is attacked, resources are always taken from the tributes first (whether or not a cranny can protect tributes is up for debate). A mentor is unable to attack their mentee and vice versa, only reinforcements can be sent.

The mentorship would end once certain conditions are met (at which point it is no longer possible to become a mentee), or one of the parties ends it, but in both cases it will not end instantly, there would be a countdown.

It would not be possible to be a mentor to a player you have already attacked before, this is to discourage extortion tactics ("be my mentee or else"). The tributes have to offer better income than raiding the player would, but it doesn't have to be much.

Even this wouldn't be a perfect solution, it would still be up to the player to even discover the feature (and a lot of players just click through everything) and some people are simply incapable of actually being a mentor, despite acting as one.
      This is a private account and messages posted from this account are of my own personal stance and do not represent Traviangames in any way. / Tämä on yksityistili ja edustaa vain omaa kantaani, viestit tältä tililtä eivät edusta Traviangamesin kantaa millään tavalla.
    • Elisa_UK wrote:

People add villages on farmlist when they become inactive, mostly for at least 3 days. No one will put an account that shows signs of regular activity on active farmlist. Try it yourself - register on any server and build slowly but steady. Of course, nearby active players will hit the account manually but no way it will generate 100 red swords and has nothing to do with farmlist. If a player somehow went inactive and ended up mirco-farmed the easiest way to get out of it is to message raiders saying the account is again active. I did it myself recently, when I register on ptr and forgot about the account for several days. It took 2 messages max to stop ALL farmlist raids. The only guy who is still hitting me occasionally is located less than 10 fields away (can't blame him) and most definitely does it manually.

It is not rocket science to learn how to raid using farmlist, spreadsheets are much harder, no newbie will learn them on his own, smaller accounts as well as defensive players will not bother with raiding at all that will increase the gap. People are leaving the game, in big part, because of the time it requires. Farmlist were introduced to make it less time consuming, increasing the time commitment does not look to me as good way to keep people playing.

I think the main problem is not that newcomers are not staying. There are barely any coming. I don't remember last time someone knock on our mailbox and asked questions, the closest I get is "I played some years ago and want to try again". There is nothing we can do about it, it is all in TG hands.

We all were new at some point and nothing changed really in terms of advantage of experience players, maybe even opposite - all alliances are hungry for new blood and recruit everything that moves. If you survive first couple of weeks and show willingness to learn, likelihood of being accepted into decent team is pretty high. Newbies need to be taught how to play the complex game we all love, not some surrogate crafted for them. Let's face it - TG is not capable of writing proper guides, they have too few people who actually play, the attempts we saw are... well... nothing is better to be honest. If we want guides for newbies, community has to take on the task and do it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ELE ().

• Elisa_UK wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

I get you're passionate about attracting new players, but I think you're still looking at it from the side of the beginner when in actuality this is a two-sided issue that TG has the unenviable task to solve: how to attract new players and retain our regular players. (you could say there is a third side too: how to make a profit, but solving the first two will help the third). You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types of accounts are unicorns.

A lot of raiders, even the most casual ones, find raiding enjoyable; this is what they enjoy in the game, even at times more than attacking or going on ops (often to my annoyance as an OC). Waiting 1 month, 3 months to do --without restriction-- what they find enjoyable would put a lot of them off and maybe they quit, and you're left with what result? Travian loses an account that dependably buys gold every round, every week, every month, and keeps a newbie who may or may not stay or may not even buy gold because they don't understand anything yet.

So approaching this issue from a single angle is not going to help much, because when you do, you get a lot of blowback: see reaction to the rp-actions limit, the 20% bounty proposal, the teuton cranny dip removal, etc.

I thought Locke brought up several good points. The tutorial system needs an overhaul, we know. It might seem confusing to someone who has never played this kind of game. The current tutorial guides the player into basically the beginning steps of the quest system. But it doesn't explain the nuances of the game play and seems to want the player to have the freedom to explore and build how they choose, which isn't particularly helpful. I've seen new players show up on the forum looking for help but it is not easy to navigate for someone new. Replies can take hours when they need to be immediate because it won't take much for a new player to quit and go elsewhere out of frustration. Getting attacked early could be a factor but not knowing what to do is, in my opinion, the bigger factor. This is especially a problem if they start on a server at day 20 and not many better options are available (for example, I looked to start a server that was near the beginning, the earliest one was the qualifier round. A new player on a Finals qualifying server? yikes). So the new players are not sure how to defend or prevent attacks, not sure how to communicate or immerse themselves in the actual game, not sure how to continue on after simming up fields. There is a strong sense of isolation. All this is why we should take advantage of veteran knowledge and try to use it to at least guide new players into being self-sufficient and feel welcomed into the community.

The only real way to do that without taking away from veterans is doing a mentorship thing. Make another role on Support team and this one could be a PM (Player Mentor) or some variation and they lead an alliance of new players or the new player is directed to an in-game chat, skype or discord group where the PM mods -- however TG would like to do it. Once under the supervision of the PM, they can ask any questions, seek advice, be directed to guides, learn and use the popular 3rd party tools and forum, learn how to send and defend attacks, etc. Basically, they would get a crash course like any newbie would in a top alliance because veteran players want their weakest link to be stronger. You give the new players a better position from which to launch and experience the game.

The only issue in this is figuring how to implement it.

1) Newbie only server

These could be extremely small - I honestly dont know how many uniquely new players show up to play which may be a deterrent for TG to run and operate these servers. But the idea would be there is always one running between regular servers that the new player can be directed to. TG could play with the length how they like.. maybe it could be a series of 3-week travian seminars, or one infinite server (no WW) that takes the influx of new players regardless of when they start into a "no PvP" zone. New players could be determined by unique email and by answering "yes" to a prompt upon registering, "Is this your first time playing Travian?" Of course, this isn't going to screen out all fake new players but got to start somewhere.

Ameno brought up the point of players who join pretending to be newbs just to harrass players less experienced than them. These players are on every MMO game. They're called griefers. If the new players join a server that is no pvp, then you've deterred a large percentage of griefers. They can't attack anyone. The only attackable thing could be a natar village and that is just a learning tool, like having a practice dummy.

But let's say TG would like to try a system where you "graduate" out of the no pvp zone and settle elsewhere where you're now free to attack others and vice versa. Then griefers can be a problem and would be difficult to police, but I don't think they would be so bad as to completely ruin the server if the server admin keeps a watchful eye. They could be privvy to information or complaints that flag a potential problem player who is then scrutinized or watched.

The servers could even be something similar to the special birthday servers. Once players "graduate" they spawn in open zones that are locked to other players where they're free to grow alongside and attack as they please. Once the region internally reaches a certain population (or some arbitrary statistic), the region unlocks for other regions to attack. However, without knowing how many new players would show up for such a server every year, its hard to figure if this would be feasible.

2) Buddy System

Expanding on Locke's idea, newbies don't necessarily have to become PDs or even grow near the veteran player, though they may be offered to, except I would probably frown upon someone trying to gain PDs this way. But the vet player could be part of the support team in that they get messages just like an MH would but only in a mentorship capacity. These mentors should be glad to dispense advice without expecting anything in return. I think you could find enough volunteers for such a thing.

3.) Forum/Tutorials/Guides

Forum: New players need access to a sticky that provides links or guides and tips contributed by many players. If there is one, I apologize, but I haven't seen it.

Tutorials/Guides: They could be searched online but many are outdated or don't even cover new things in the game, might need translating, are poor in quality or scattered everywhere on the Internet. Pertinent information needs to be updated (which I understand is being done in some areas) and put in a central location - a one stop help center.

I once thought of writing a comprehensive guide using input from players all over complete with screen shots and "Pro Tips", but it is a large undertaking that would take time to create and there is likely no one consensus on certain topics such as the best way to reach your second village. Not to mention the many variations within travian itself (i.e, Speed, Kingdoms and RoA), along with multiple changes and updates that would require having to go back and edit out obsolete information or add entirely new sections. I know Blackblade has begun a similar project and I'd be happy to contribute to that but it is limited to Legends and still in the early stages.

So there are definitely players out there who care for cultivating and retaining new players and trying to help. Just need to make the system better able to identify new players, make helpful information and player advice easily accessible to new players and ideally all without having to impair the long-term player's game.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

• Soveia wrote:

Like Ameno said earlier, there used to be attack restrictions based on RP level, back when T3.6 first launched. I cannot remember how long the restrictions were in place, but the system was massive unpopular, leading to its removal.
      Yes but if you actually read what I said.... this wouldn't be a change to regular servers.

notorious crunchie wrote:

Or i believe TG have a mentor system set up for Rain nation, perhaps the basics from that could be implemented.

Soveia wrote:

My own idea is to get a similar feature to what we have in Kingdoms, but without essentially binding the player to the king's decisions. When a player starts the game, they can request to be another nearby player's mentee. A mentor would receive regular tributes from their mentees (and similarly to Kingdoms's king system, these tribute resources are a separate pool and do not cost the mentees their own resources). This gives the mentors an incentive to defend their mentees as they are a constant source of free resources. If a mentee is attacked, resources are always taken from the tributes first (whether or not a cranny can protect tributes is up for debate). A mentor is unable to attack their mentee and vice versa, only reinforcements can be sent.
      Yes but if you actually read what I said.... you'll see this isn't your idea at all

Thanks for your contribution though.
    • Final Word wrote:

You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types of accounts are unicorns.

Elisa and NE_Fan are both players with many years experience both as top raiders and meta leaders ...
      This is the kind of patronising comment from com players that tends to get people’s backs up.

Final Word wrote:

The only real way to do that without taking away from veterans is doing a mentorship thing. Make another role on Support team and this one could be a PM (Player Mentor) or some variation and they lead an alliance of new players or the new player is directed to an in-game chat, skype or discord group where the PM mods -- however TG would like to do it. Once under the supervision of the PM, they can ask any questions, seek advice, be directed to guides, learn and use the popular 3rd party tools and forum, learn how to send and defend attacks, etc. Basically, they would get a crash course like any newbie would in a top alliance because veteran players want their weakest link to be stronger. You give the new players a better position from which to launch and experience the game.

Why make it so complicated? There used to be a support role taken by experienced players and you could message support in game much like you now message the MH. I don’t know why TG got rid of it, it’s obviously needed so bring it back.

Final Word wrote:

2) Buddy System

Expanding on Locke's idea, newbies don't necessarily have to become PDs or even grow near the veteran player, though they may be offered to, except I would probably frown upon someone trying to gain PDs this way. But the vet player could be part of the support team in that they get messages just like an MH would but only in a mentorship capacity. These mentors should be glad to dispense advice without expecting anything in return. I think you could find enough volunteers for such a thing.

Bring back the Support role!!

Final Word wrote:

3.) Forum/Tutorials/Guides

Forum: New players need access to a sticky that provides links or guides and tips contributed by many players. If there is one, I apologize, but I haven't seen it.

Tutorials/Guides: They could be searched online but many are outdated or don't even cover new things in the game, might need translating, are poor in quality or scattered everywhere on the Internet. Pertinent information needs to be updated (which I understand is being done in some areas) and put in a central location - a one stop help center.

I once thought of writing a comprehensive guide using input from players all over complete with screen shots and "Pro Tips", but it is a large undertaking that would take time to create and there is likely no one consensus on certain topics such as the best way to reach your second village. Not to mention the many variations within travian itself (i.e, Speed, Kingdoms and RoA), along with multiple changes and updates that would require having to go back and edit out obsolete information or add entirely new sections. I know Blackblade has begun a similar project and I'd be happy to contribute to that but it is limited to Legends and still in the early stages.

I put ideas about forum Guides here

Forum ideas

Got a total of zero replies so I guess people aren’t interested in ideas to improve the Guides section.

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    • Mercedes wrote:

Final Word wrote:

You still seem hung up on these "8-dual raider" accounts when you've already had several players with many years of experience (even as top raiders or meta leaders or otherwise) explain that these types of accounts are unicorns.
      Elisa and NE_Fan are both players with many years experience both as top raiders and meta leaders ...
      This is the kind of patronising comment from com players that tends to get people’s backs up.
      Tit for tat?

I'm sorry but both came in rather testy, placing blame fully on raider accounts with multiple duals (beyond what we on com even considered norm). Now Speed and Finals may have more duals on average; its almost necessary i think, but 8+ is not the norm, nor does it translate to dominance. I respect that they care about increasing member count, but the scope of their focus - that heavy raiding is the issue driving new players away, is too narrow in my opinion.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().