comx 21, Starts Oct 8th, 2018 Who's in?

• comx 21, Starts Oct 8th, 2018 Who's in?

Anything interesting to talk about? It appears there are a few rumors and a few peeps asking for duals..... Is that all?

Seems kinda boring around here. I'd start something but I dont have a clue who to pick on to get it going. Well maybe not, the last time I opened my pie hole I got so many people after me on comx the servers crashed, malfunctioned, got rolled back but didnt get rolled back and glitched nonstop for 4 months. Ok, maybe I should just be quiet.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Been playing sense 06 forums sense 07.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • So, basically everyone is working together for a giant huggle. So awesome. This game has gotten to be so much fun. If only there were some loud mouths to annoy people into having some fun again.
      Bo knows!
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Sinzey wrote:

Lemon wrote:

Who do you lot think will come out with the win?
      Not ANT, that's for sure :D
      Well that was kind of a given.
      Bo knows!
    • Lemon wrote:

jaruby wrote:

So, basically everyone is working together for a giant huggle. So awesome. This game has gotten to be so much fun. If only there were some loud mouths to annoy people into having some fun again.
      Yeah well...I can think of a few people...So what are you waiting for? ;)

Sinzey wrote:

Not ANT, that's for sure :D
      But @Blaze needs to win a server...
      But sense EDGE is so powerful there is no reason to discuss them. ANT is pretty much done and pretty much the rest of the server is naped and confeded with each other like a inbreeding aristocracy there doesnt seem to be a good target for such a witty wordsmith. Maybe some of the huggers would like to discuss the reason they are hugging and let us know if said huggers plan to kick the other huggers?
      Bo knows!
    • lol!!!!
      Bo knows!
    • Raging Bull ! wrote:

Well, level of this server is even lower than the previous <X

Sinzey wrote:

Did not think that was possible :huh:

Raging Bull ! wrote:

Was just making a guess by seeing who post in the thread, i don't play this server :thumbsup:

Awww.... making a guess you cant play this server and that is why you dont.
      Bo knows!
    • Raging Bull ! wrote:

salty croatian fan ?
      Na, preferred England but it's all good. France can throw a party tonight.

just an interesting comment from someone who cant play here.
      Bo knows!
    • Raging Bull ! wrote:

yea i "can't" i don't have the low skilled required to play here ;(
      lol.....

If you were so good would play here just to say you dominated it. We have dealt with MANY people and groups like you. Only ONE group has ever showed up that backed it up with a GREAT freaking plan that caught us off guard. Kuddos to their research and implementation! Everyone else quits, runs or has excuses.
      Bo knows!