comx , Official thread. LETS GO!

• You guys were posting more before the round even started, now that there is actually something to talk about everyone goes mute.

I would start something but I agree there really isnt anything to talk about either.

So... Ill ask Blaze how many crannies he has so far......
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• let him analyze his village first, it should take 4-6 working days
      When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
      hrx - Haile Selassie
      rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
      dex - Tanjur
      hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
      hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
      cz20 - Kenny McCormic
      comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)
    • @Tricky Martin

Your siggy is so true, I am glad you have publicly shared your intentions.

Here is tip #1. Ignore what ever anyone says and just presume they said what you think they should of said in the first place. Like when I tell you Im going to raid you and there is nothing you can do about it. You are going to say a bunch of stuff about stuff I wont really read anyway. I just presume you said "I know."
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • but but but

if you say you will raid me, should i then say i will raid you?

should we take this into some private space?

should we both farm arnav while he is analysing?

hrx - Haile Selassie
      dex - Tanjur
      cz20 - Kenny McCormic
      comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Templar Knight ().

• Im glad you agree.
    • we could go for combo streak there but meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hrx - Haile Selassie
      dex - Tanjur
      cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    • Now you are getting it. It is time for lesson #2

When ever a round starts there is always a person or people that want to try and get you into a war of words about the game..... You have 2 choices..... buck up and talk tough back which is expected, but so very easy and actually pretty boring, so I rarely go that route. It is much more enjoyable to discuss how great that other player is. You share their secrets and brag about their accomplishments. An example is how I let everyone know someones secret talent for crannies. He asked me not to discuss the exclusive cranny medals he earned but I just couldnt let that amazing accomplishment stay secret.

Do you see how I made his day instead of starting an argument? So in the long run instead of "acting tough" I helped him become even more of a legend.
    • I know

hrx - Haile Selassie
      dex - Tanjur
      cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    • Review of lesson 2....

Weak Attempt to get someone to start a war of words...

Blaze wrote:

when you think youre funny and full of banter, but youre actually just plain boring

Thanks blaze, I love reading you incite and predictions of the server. Could you please also write a sticky thread about the perfect cranny set up for optimal awesomeness? Thanks a million.
    • jaruby wrote:

Review of lesson 2....

Weak Attempt to get someone to start a war of words...

Blaze wrote:

when you think youre funny and full of banter, but youre actually just plain boring
      Thanks blaze, I love reading you incite and predictions of the server. Could you please also write a sticky thread about the perfect cranny set up for optimal awesomeness? Thanks a million.
      I know

hrx - Haile Selassie
      dex - Tanjur
      cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    • Blaze wrote:

who me? im young af
      nah youre ancient bruv, anything above 20 is basically retirement age

Aaand we have the first neighbourly skirmishes going out. He-man found out that even Disney princesses have spikes ;)
      He-Man attacks Bagheera - tx3.travian.com - Getter-Tools
      Accompanied by 40 cats.
      Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
      Tap
      Tip
      Tap

Sup son

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sup son ().