Gold transfer

• Gold transfer

Ok, so I feel this is a really basic question that I should know the answer for lol but I was raised with the idea of 'there is no such thing as a stupid question' so here goes:

I just deleted on ukx and got the transfer gold email however I don't want to transfer it yet, how long does the link/code last? I might need to hold it for like 3 months if it will last that long, it's 3000 gold on it if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
      Daniel.
      UK20 - Infinity. UKX - Is dead.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place.

If when the time comes you have issues redeeming the voucher contact plus@travian.co.uk where a member of the Plus Team will assist you in restoring the gold transfer.
      128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Game Rules | Terms & Conditions | Rules FAQ

Game issues can only be answered by sending an In-Game Message to Multihunter / Support
      Or via the Homepage Support form
    • Arthur Dent wrote:

The gold transfer links are not stored forever and I would always recomend using them as soon as possible however for 3 months you should be fine. Keep the email in a very safe place.

If when the time comes you have issues redeeming the voucher contact plus@travian.co.uk where a member of the Plus Team will assist you in restoring the gold transfer.
      The link is actually permanent, it will never expire. The information needed for recovering it is stored for a limited time, however.

You can keep the link in a notepad file for years and you will be fine, but if you lose it, game support can only recover it for a limited time.
      This is a private account and messages posted from this account are of my own personal stance and do not represent Traviangames in any way. / Tämä on yksityistili ja edustaa vain omaa kantaani, viestit tältä tililtä eivät edusta Traviangamesin kantaa millään tavalla.
    • @chainsawdaz, I have myself created a "Travian GoldTransferLink"-folder in my mailbox, and save the links for the rest-Gold there.
      After I have used one or more, I delete them from the folder.

In that way, you keep the original mail, in case there is something that doesn't go right when you want to transfer rest-gold.

Har du et spørsmål? Du kan finne svaret her: Answers
      Nyttige lenker: Spillregler, Server Status,

Medlemmer av Travian-Teamet arbeider på frivillig basis og er derfor ikke tilgjengelige 24 timer i døgnet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by sommerfuglen_NO ().

• Hello @Paperman

Save the email, and it shouldn't be a problem.
      I have used very old Gold Transfer Links from the original mail I got after Game End on domains.

Best regards,
      sommerfuglen

Har du et spørsmål? Du kan finne svaret her: Answers
      Nyttige lenker: Spillregler, Server Status,

Medlemmer av Travian-Teamet arbeider på frivillig basis og er derfor ikke tilgjengelige 24 timer i døgnet.
    • New

Charle wrote:

I have one gold transfer link from in. domain. We know that in. domain doesnt exist anymore, and its merging with au. now? Can I use the gold for other domain like com.
      Because I never play au.
      Let me ask and get back to you on that on. I am honestly not sure. @Ameno may know the answer on that one or will know who to ask.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.