Travian on mobile

• Travian on mobile

Hello fellow Travian players. Out of curiosity how do you keep connected to Travian whilst on the travel?

I am wanting to keep check on my account whilst away from the computer but I’m having difficulty finding a solution. My phone doesn’t seem to want to log into Travian when I’ve entered my login details.

Any solutions?
    • MadZ wrote:

Also easier to switch to low bandwidth on a phone. Yeah you lose some of the functionality but generally it loads better.
      Low bandwidth is automatic when you log in from a mobile. And yes, you do lose some of the functionality but you can still play. I would suggest trying Chrome and/or Puffin. I find that Safari, in general, doesn't play well period. Either on mobile or on my MacBook.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • xNEMESISx wrote:

Hello fellow Travian players. Out of curiosity how do you keep connected to Travian whilst on the travel?

I am wanting to keep check on my account whilst away from the computer but I’m having difficulty finding a solution. My phone doesn’t seem to want to log into Travian when I’ve entered my login details.

Any solutions?
      If you're unable to log in, it might be worth checking for any operating system updates or browser updates as outdated versions can be buggy. If it is up to date, you could try clearing your cache. And although it's not something end users can control as well, a good wifi / 4g connection is worth its weight in gold!

It can take a bit of getting used to, and I usually find there needs to be a lot of zooming! But if I know I'm going to be away from a computer for a prolonged period of time, I'll usually adjust what I do on my PC before hand to prepare myself. Either by setting up some extra trade routes, roping in a sitter, or just moving res out earlier than planned.

Few years ago I used to work in town and had a high maintenance account. I'd play Trav on the bus to and from work and generally caught up on the more fiddly stuff at home.
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA