Gold promo

• Correct me if I'm wrong but there still hasn't been a gold promo on the US domain even though usx finished artifacts many days ago. Usually one would come out at or a day before artifact day. Do you guys plan on releasing a gold promo?
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Umm.. I don't think you read the OP well.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Eric Rasputin wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but there still hasn't been a gold promo on the US domain even though usx finished artifacts many days ago. Usually one would come out at or a day before artifact day. Do you guys plan on releasing a gold promo?
      Well as far as I know there is no set gold promo schedule. I've mapped them out before and find they are anywhere from about every 6 weeks to as many as every 10 weeks.

It all depends. I haven't actually tried to map them to server events but I think it would be rather hard to do that since the promos effect multiple servers at a time. That said I think it was US that had a flash sale near the beginning of US3, which was late April.
      Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

Carni wrote:

God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play
    • BlackBlade wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but there still hasn't been a gold promo on the US domain even though usx finished artifacts many days ago. Usually one would come out at or a day before artifact day. Do you guys plan on releasing a gold promo?
      Well as far as I know there is no set gold promo schedule. I've mapped them out before and find they are anywhere from about every 6 weeks to as many as every 10 weeks.
      It all depends. I haven't actually tried to map them to server events but I think it would be rather hard to do that since the promos effect multiple servers at a time. That said I think it was US that had a flash sale near the beginning of US3, which was late April.
      :( Really need one to come around soon. Tired of buying small packets of gold lol ...