UK4 Discussion Thread

• Moogle wrote:

NGU are quivering in their proverbial boots as all the UK1 players come back to UK4 full time to churn out 77 billion spears before end game

YA YEEET
      Yep. That's us in NGU Turtling up. Making a stronghold. Shaking in our boots. All those spears made by the mighty players from UK 1 are sharp!

(who are those players again?)
    • New

Oh sod off, protect your spawns? Back in my day, we were hoping for people to conquer them, so we could build more feeders wherever we settled.

You can't flip this. It was an unnaturally hard blow against someone who, let's face it, dominated several of your center-most players.
    • New

Hah :D "Oops"? Its a war game buddy. Removed a hammer that annoyed us and made his capital dissapear. I was getting hella bored as it is anyways. There is 1 alliance besides us on the server and they cant cope with a single OP?

"Back in my days", we would have been smahsed, rebuilt, walled, rebuilt, smashed etc. Dynamic servers all around. Surely you cant blame me for 1 OP? We are enemies, enemies do these things to eachother.
    • New

Am I actually reading this right? Hahahahahaha

He was beating a non gold user and a guy who was going through things in life meaning that he could barely log in twice a day. He was max 2 hours from both of them. He was three times their size. Instead of shouting bullying, maybe you should've helped improve his game, because neither of our 2 players should have any villages left if he was a decent player.

Maybe you should've defended him better as an alliance?

I wonder who we will bully next? What's your in game name?
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • New

Allow me to step in here. On behalf of the SQ alliance i offer my condolences, and a hand of friendship. I always say that war games are best resolved without attacking each other.

I would like to offer a confed to NGU and hope that we can put this nasty business behind us and fight the true enemies of this server.... THE NATARS.... they have had it too easy for too long. META UP BOISSSSSSSSS
      :thumbsup: - This input is brought to you by me - :thumbsup:
    • New

Enemies? We are opponents, there is a vast difference. Although that might have changed with your latest mission. But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with?

I am not claiming your mission wasn't succesful or well-coordinated, I am trying to understand your level of response and retaliation, which to me indicates some next-level mental gymnastics in order to justify what happened.

Oh, and your other targets made no sense except to draw defenses elsewhere.
    • New

joey_moey wrote:

Oh, and your other targets made no sense except to draw defenses elsewhere.
      So a well planned set of targets then? Do you understand how off coordination works? The idea generally is not to let them stack defence in the obvious target.

it doesnt matter now.. the confed offer will be coming through any moment now so you won't need to worry about attacking anyone and can stick to the meta domination plan
      :thumbsup: - This input is brought to you by me - :thumbsup:
    • New

Please report all cases of bullying. We cannot let these criminals get away with it! Here is how to report a case of bullying, just follow the link:

Contact the police - Police.uk

Also on the topic of offensive coordination, that was literally the most obvious target ever Joey... The fact you let the other targets divert defence is really just slating your own team...

• New

joey_moey wrote:

But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with?
      They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It seemed a good target. I am happy with the outcome of the OP. Hopefully this livens up the server. Ive heard it ends on the 24th.
    • New

KnowToFail wrote:

joey_moey wrote:

But it sounds like you protected two farms by zeroing a capital. Why would they even be in a top2 alliance to begin with?
      They are my friends. Played servers with them and are generally fun to be around and have fun. It seemed a good target. I am happy with the outcome of the OP. Hopefully this livens up the server. Ive heard it ends on the 24th.
      I respect that, there should be room for players like that in an alliance, just maybe not smack-center.

On the topic of bullying, your guys sort of asked for it by being located where they were. And yes, defending them would have been a more proper response. What you did cannot be undone, an analogy would be gathering up 30 blokes to murder someone who stole some lunch monies.

If ever this forum game had relevance by uniting the lesser alliances for a common cause, I'd say you just handed us that one. Even now you collectively jump on me and threaten my account, when all I did was state the obvious. Mental gymnastics indeed.
    • New

joey_moey wrote:

KnowToFail wrote:

joey_moey wrote:

If ever this forum game had relevance by uniting the lesser alliances for a common cause, I'd say you just handed us that one. Even now you collectively jump on me and threaten my account, when all I did was state the obvious. Mental gymnastics indeed.
      Yes, you are correct. An alliance that havent faced any proper fighting, confeded on day 10 and later on merged 90% of the quad needs some more backup. I like a challange tbh. If this livens up the server, then so be it.
    • New

Our guys asked for it by being where they are... But sinc who is right next to them didn't?

"Lesser allies"... You're rank 1.

Could pick the post apart even more but tbh I think this could be Crunch trying to wind everyone up, nobody is this stupid.

Still haven't told us that IGN ;)

• New

Lesser alliances? Don't you guys have 7 more players than us and 800 average pop too???

Would you rather we just sat around simming all server? From the way you said "in my day" it would imply you know a thing or two about this game and how it's supposed to be played, but your reaction to what's happened on the forum suggests otherwise.

If everyone just dealt with their own individual fights what is the point in an alliance. Are you trying to imply that sinc never asked for defence from his alliance? What you've really got your back up about is that, on this occasion, we were better coordinated than you as an alliance. Rather than pointing the finger, why don't you reflect internally on how to improve your game as a team.

That's not an attempt to be condescending, it's legitimate advice. If you guys don't step up your game we're going to run through your accounts over and over. Personally, I'd like to see a competitive server so I hope you learn from this and prepare accordingly.