UK4 Discussion Thread

• New

You are probably right on that one, I joined late enough that that was before I had any influence (if ever I had that)

I don't see much difference though, except if NS or NGU had started out in the SW. We are pretty equal on all fronts, and the teams would probably not have been any different, except now we are slightly more compact by being in a single quad where you chose to spread out more. I assume you are made up of two premades, and it was never your intention to be forced together. It also means you have an abundance of spies everywhere, since both of you probably covered your bases.

We will most likely never agree on whether your true target was justified. I believe you tried fixing something delicate with a hammer, and I'm fairly certain that most people reading along silently will be agreeing with me. I'm not even trying to sow doubt with your subjects, I really have a hard time understanding your motivation.
    • New

That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain.

edit: and given how prone you are to wrecking people for no obvious reason, I doubt many silent readers will chime in.
    • New

I mean this doesn't even register on the richter compared to some of the things I've had done to my accounts by other alliances, seen done or participated in doing in this game. This is part and parcel of Travian and is what makes it worth playing really.
    • New

joey_moey wrote:

That's a fallacy if ever I spotted one. The few vocal ones from your team does not agree with me, that's all we can say for certain.
      I'm not playing on this server, and I literally know no one on the server, nor in this thread... But your guy was cataing their guys, and now they catad your guy? And You moan about it? wat...

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • New

it's a war game and sinc WAS a top ten player. Why would SQ need to justify kicking 7 bells out of him?
      I stole several villages off him so he's not that great a player anyway
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • New

joey_moey wrote:

That was mean. You punished a guy who was simply fighting his neighbors for territory.

Talk about bully tactics.
      in a different alliance? travian isn't a solo game....the whole point of being in an alliance is to attack and defend together. sounds like your guy bit off more than he could chew. if he wasn't up to fighting a whole alliance, simply put don't be stupid enough to poke the beast. also sounds like he's an aggressive player, the perfect target to hobble. what makes more sense, letting your guy grow and move on from the one or two he is attacking now, until he's attacking 3 or four...or dealing with the threat at the source? after checking getters map sinc is on the frontlines between ngu/sq so i don't understand why you're here moaning, he should have had sufficient standing to deal with hammers that would be thrown at him, par and parcel of being in/around the grey, especially if he is throwing his weight around, it's naive at best to assume he would never get attacked.

on the other hand, here's a tissue, please dry your eyes <3
    • New

joey_moey wrote:

edit: and given how prone you are to wrecking people for no obvious reason, I doubt many silent readers will chime in.
      lets just sum it up

we run op on you
      we got yours top 10 player cap zeroed who was attacking our guys for weeks ... didnt you expect retaliation it was very obvious we get rid of him first

you even moved U hawk
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
      that u hawk holder even scouted me 4 times ... like seriously? will give you hint ... once see first incoming from me in any op, from that moment you will never find my hammer home ...

now all this bring me to one thing ... you propably have no def in your ally
      I CAN

GOTN = Group Of The Noobs = 38 members with 70+ multi/push accounts = cross quad meta with 200+ players = pathetic