UK4 Discussion Thread

• New

I expected more from you. I just looked through the uk3 discussion, and realised you've been around since t3, You must be able to remember how things used to be. Do you prefer it this way, discussion being reduced to simple, demeaning oneliners? That's hardly discussion, but this could be solved by renaming the thread. Or you could open a new thread and name it more aptly, something like UK4 abuse thread.
    • New

I love the fact he reckons SQ should've declared war on NGU when they are the only 2 alliances on the server... Can NGU please stop faking us until they've declared war to me via post? I'll send my address, you just need to write up the rules and send it my way.

If it makes you feel any better Joey, NGU win this server on Wednesday when the new server starts and this server ends for a lot of SQ :) Just don't do what MM did last uk4 and claim they're amazing... Because i told them they were terrible even on a dead server and now they've gone to a competitive server and are getting demolished. SQ showed with their op and their far superior raiding who the best alliance is, unfortunately I cant afford to play 2 servers :D
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • New

Marksy_UK wrote:

If it makes you feel any better Joey, NGU win this server on Wednesday when the new server starts and this server ends for a lot of SQ :) Just don't do what MM did last uk4 and claim they're amazing... Because i told them they were terrible even on a dead server and now they've gone to a competitive server and are getting demolished. SQ showed with their op and their far superior raiding who the best alliance is, unfortunately I cant afford to play 2 servers :D
      I'm not sure how that would make anyone feel better, we'd be playing Travians then, if it still exists. If you are correct, we might have to migrate as well.

When do the merge result in bigger servers? The population level of this one makes me quite sad. There are actually more large artefacts than there are accounts able to hold one, and the natarian defense was laughable.
    • New

We've already told NGU to go to the new server and they've said no... Would rather play on a dead server with no active opponents :(

The merge will make servers more active obviously, so if you join the new one you'll have a lot more active players than usual. I hope to see you there
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)