Ok who is coming or returning

• oh mighty wishmaster
      I didnt but say we dont have them , just not premade
      You know how it is some leaders like to recruit with threats. Never makes for happy campers

Also ur friend cole and his friends are in server. Just to keep us on our toes , so a little birdy let slip

Guys please allie up is only 6 to one not counting bots and tg bots

Sharing reports . His since lost the rest of them. Follow homes
      Sorry guys hard to use converter on phone, but it is supposed to be a report room and rumors

Brezz
      The nice guy

The post was edited 1 time, last by [ cwl ] Brezzok ().

• I appreciate the service the Goatz have been providing this server by trimming all the gr"ass". Everyone tells me, almost every day, they say "Donald, these goat folk are pretty good", and I tell them, I say, "Yes, I see that. I am glad that they have such green pastures to graze on." Of course, if it wasn't for me the grass might not be as green and plentiful, but thanks to me, it is.
      Make Travian Great Again! #MTGA

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *
    • [ cwl ] Brezzok wrote:

oh mighty wishmaster
      I didnt but say we dont have them , just not premade
      Yeah I know :p always those noobs at the start spamming out invites to everyone.

[ cwl ] Brezzok wrote:

Also ur friend cole and his friends are in server. Just to keep us on our toes , so a little birdy let slip
      Oh? Don't really talk to cole. As you (should) know, if I was playing I'd be playing with CWL (or SGR on com1) ;)

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • [ cwl ] Brezzok wrote:

Mr president. Are we going to be counting on 30k clubies called emails to join the 2 cats. Love the names
      Everyone asks me, they ask, "Donald, when are you going to release the emails?" and I tell them, only when I have all 30,000 and they have been inspected and analyzed by our most smartest people in our Intelligence Agency. They have been able to get through about 10,000 of them so far and they are all full of the best information, the most important of details.

Some of the emails contain information on some people and I have asked one our assistants to put together a dossier on some of the people mentioned in these emails. I know he is working hard, Jimmy is a very hard and loyal worker. We may have some information that will be truthful later today. I am the most truthful person there is.

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

I love you Donnie :love:
      Thank you for your support, Selena. We appreciate all of our constituents who are making this possible. It is because of people like you that we are pushing very hard to Make Travian Great Again! I think we are doing a good job so far, don't you?