Patch

• Ameno wrote:

Dear players!

A new patch will be installed on all our gameworlds.

Bug fix:
      • Raiding own villages will not anymore count for the statistics "Robbers of the week".
      This patch also contains one important change in game mechanics:
      • Players can no longer get offensive/defensive points and Hero experience when killing own troops.
      Date / time: 05.07.2018 ~9:00 UTC+1
      Downtime: No downtime

Your Travian: Legends Team
      This is huge ... I'm sure stats will be affected big time :O
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Always a good alternative <3
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • yes know about the self troop killing to get points. but whats that self raiding. =O part.

Doesn,t it gaining and losing at same time. what effect really it make on stats. zero or i am misunderstanding it and there was some thing strange like that.
    • kashi_AU wrote:

yes know about the self troop killing to get points. but whats that self raiding. =O part.

Doesn,t it gaining and losing at same time. what effect really it make on stats. zero or i am misunderstanding it and there was some thing strange like that.
      Before the bug, you could raid yourself and it'd be 0 gain. But something went wrong since and it only added the gain and did not count an equal loss to cancel out the gain.
      ..And that is the Final Word.