Path to Pandora Discussion Thread

• Lemon wrote:

So you are saying that I shouldn’t keep my hopes up for a lemon tribe? :huh:

You wouldn’t even need to write to write any tribe history yourself...Google got you covered, please make it happen :rolleyes:
      I would go for that one so long as we were able to call it the Bitter tribe. Although maybe the Citron Tribe would be better since you are the Beloved Bitter One here.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • I am happy to take your confusion by my hand and introduce to you one of the this year new special features for Path to Pandora:

THE GARDENER

Prequisites:
      - You can only grow oasis (green patches) on the map if your hero is equipped with the Shendyt of the Deity Ash (pleated kilt)
      - You can only grow oasis if you never had activated the vacation mode nor will you be able anymore to activate it for the rest of the server. You have to work non-stop, no break, no rest!
      - You can only and exclusively grow oasis for Egyptian accounts. If you choose to play the Egyptian tribe, be aware that you are the only one who could annex those grown oases. If anyone else tried to annex a grown oasis, it would instantly vanish from the map like it had been a hallucination.
      - You can only grow oasis if you have a Teuton capital next to the Egyptian account you want to create it for. If they have no Teuton's large carts which would be needed to carry all the resources they gain from the annexed oasis, one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.
    • Bonzo wrote:

I am happy to take your confusion by my hand and introduce to you one of the this year new special features for Path to Pandora:

THE GARDENER

Prequisites:
      - You can only grow oasis (green patches) on the map if your hero is equipped with the Shendyt of the Deity Ash (pleated kilt)
      - You can only grow oasis if you never had activated the vacation mode nor will you be able anymore to activate it for the rest of the server. You have to work non-stop, no break, no rest!
      - You can only and exclusively grow oasis for Egyptian accounts. If you choose to play the Egyptian tribe, be aware that you are the only one who could annex those grown oases. If anyone else tried to annex a grown oasis, it would instantly vanish from the map like it had been a hallucination.
      - You can only grow oasis if you have a Teuton capital next to the Egyptian account you want to create it for. If they have no Teuton's large carts which would be needed to carry all the resources they gain from the annexed oasis, one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.
      This .. This ... Im confused ... First I thought only an Egyptian is required to get those oasis. Now a teut capital must exist? Haha ... Sounds fun lol
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • New

"Warriors on horses appeared out of nowhere. The men jumped off and began raiding the town. Some already returned to their steeds with their bags full of loot before the Teutons even knew what hit them. Their speed was incredible."

I think the next village will be Huns. That's where he is in the prison.
    • New

I am happy to take your confusion by my hand and introduce to you one of the this year new special features for Path to Pandora:

THE THIEF

Prequisites:
      - You can only elevate a building like a feather and move it to another village effortlessly if your hero is equipped with the Jewelled Tankard of the Souse
      - You can only elevate a building like a feather and move it to another village effortlessly if you trade smart and heavily, so heavy that you have to even use your sheep to carry goods. Therefore all your trade routes would go with tripled travel time all server long.
      - You can only and exclusively elevate a building like a feather and move it to another village effortlessly out of Teutonic accounts. If you choose to play the Teuton tribe, be aware that other players can steal your buildings.
      - You can only elevate a building like a feather and move it to another village effortlessly if you have a Gaul capital next to the Teutonic account you want to steal it from. If they have no Gaul’s special ingredient for their beer, they won’t be drunk enough to don't miss the building in their village and one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.
    • New

This is full on bonkers! lol ... At first I was like wtf, that's unfair to teuts, but then there is a prerequisite for a gaul cap to be next to it so I guess that even its out.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• New

THE TRICKSTER

Prerequisites:
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if your hero is equipped with the Runed Spear of Lugh.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if you have a stonemasion level 20 in your capital, however, because of all the attacks you already defended, it is a dangerous ruin which is so insecure that all the surrounding buildings are at risk. Instead of increasing the strength it is reducing it. Unfortunately you can’t remove it yourself anymore as well, as it would destroy all the surrounding buildings instantly.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops sent by Gallic accounts. If you choose to play the Gallic tribe, be aware that your mighty hammer can turn into awesome anvil with possible dramatic splat.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if you have a Hun capital next to the Gallic account you want to change troops from. The army of the Huns is master of both, attack and defense. If the Gauls aren’t jealous enough at the Huns’ multiple talents they will not be easily manipulated into transforming, and one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.

*Siege units can’t be transformed.
    • New

Bonzo wrote:

THE TRICKSTER

Prerequisites:
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if your hero is equipped with the Runed Spear of Lugh.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if you have a stonemasion level 20 in your capital, however, because of all the attacks you already defended, it is a dangerous ruin which is so insecure that all the surrounding buildings are at risk. Instead of increasing the strength it is reducing it. Unfortunately you can’t remove it yourself anymore as well, as it would destroy all the surrounding buildings instantly.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops sent by Gallic accounts. If you choose to play the Gallic tribe, be aware that your mighty hammer can turn into awesome anvil with possible dramatic splat.
      - You can only transform offensive troops of incoming attacks into defensive troops if you have a Hun capital next to the Gallic account you want to change troops from. The army of the Huns is master of both, attack and defense. If the Gauls aren’t jealous enough at the Huns’ multiple talents they will not be easily manipulated into transforming, and one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.

*Siege units can’t be transformed.
      are you sure from this?
    • New

Assuming all of Bonzo's imaginations is true. Then every 15c is going to be adjacent to every other 15c.

That's the only way they can force this new special server's features on to us. Because all we had to do was not to put the Tribe A next to Tribe B and Trickster and Thief cannot perform their functions.

Trust me ... This special server is going to be a war of capitals lol. No 15c or 9c will be left standing alone. There will always be another one next to it.

• New

Wouldn't the concept of a capital as we know it just become obsolete.

In order to utilise any of these functions, you land a village next to the enemy village, and immediately build a palace and change capital and voila, you can use the feature.

I guess you wouldn't have a permanent capital. And you would need to be extra vigilant in keeping people from settling close to you.

That is of course assuming any of this is even real.
      UKx13 - Spera
      UKx14 - Sperandromeda
      UKx29 - Chaos
      UK F&S 3x - Pharaoh
    • New

Chaotic wrote:

Wouldn't the concept of a capital as we know it just become obsolete.

In order to utilise any of these functions, you land a village next to the enemy village, and immediately build a palace and change capital and voila, you can use the feature.

I guess you wouldn't have a permanent capital. And you would need to be extra vigilant in keeping people from settling close to you.

That is of course assuming any of this is even real.
      Agreed. Maybe you can do something to change the capital status by chiefing or some other method.

• New

THE EMISSARY

Prerequisites:
      - You can only chief a capital if your hero wears the Riding Hat of the Taciturn
      - You can only chief a capital if your account language is set to sign language. This will be added newly to the list of languages - numbers will be changed to sign spelling as well. It will stay all server long if you once used this feature.
      - You can only and exclusively chief a capital of Hunnic accounts. If you choose to play the Hunnic tribe, be aware that your main domicile may not write long history.
      - You can only chief a capital if you have a Roman capital next to the Hun account you want conquer the capital from. The impressive vibrations of their persuasiveness would be needed to convince the population to join your empire. If your chiefs don't have this support at their back, one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bonzo ().

• New

Bonzo wrote:

THE EMISSARY

Prerequisites:
      - You can only chief a capital if your hero wears the Riding Hat of the Taciturn
      - You can only chief a capital if your account language is set to sign language. This will be added newly to the list of languages - numbers will be changed to sign spelling as well. It will stay all server long if you once used this feature.
      - You can only and exclusively chief a capital of Hunnic accounts. If you choose to play the Hunnic tribe, be aware that your main domicile may not write long history.
      - You can only chief a capital if you have a Roman capital next to the Hun account you want conquer the capital from. The impressive vibrations of their persuasiveness would be needed to convince the population to join your empire. If your chiefs don't have this support in their back, one square of the map will turn gray - and if a region fully turned gray the artefact and its effect will be lost to the Natarian tribe - forever.
      TG... just hire this man already :D