Happy’s trick to faster set up trade routes

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Happy’s trick to faster set up trade routes

Hey, many of you might already know of this, but for those who doesn’t this will be a timesaver.

When you set up your first trade route click return or ‘swipe back’ it will remember all the info and you’ll only have to change the time.

As far as I know this only works from iPhone, but if anyone wants to give it a try from something else feel free to come back here with feedback.

Credits for this trick goes to Namu as he was the one who showed me
    • I use chrome and just CTRL + click save and it opens in a new tab with the route saved, close the tab and you're back on the screen with all the data still inputted :D
      UK20(1) - Infinity. COMTT(2018) - Mr Gaia.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • Happy wrote:

Hey, many of you might already know of this, but for those who doesn’t this will be a timesaver.

When you set up your first trade route click return or ‘swipe back’ it will remember all the info and you’ll only have to change the time.

As far as I know this only works from iPhone, but if anyone wants to give it a try from something else feel free to come back here with feedback.

Credits for this trick goes to Namu as he was the one who showed me
      I knew this few years back, during comx 2014. @Sirona_COM showed us this trick.
      Its work from iphone, chrome aswell samsung browser. I am playing mostly from phone and its make my life easier while creating trade route :D

Once again thankyou Sirona for sharing this knowledge :thumbup: I miss you.
      With love,

<3 <3