Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Lose a war and you cry as retaliation?

It's funny how the winning team never blames the losing team of cheating but it's always the other way round.

You say we used spies and hit you when you were sleeping and ask us to play fair in a war game? Are you kidding me?

Spies and nightly attacks are a part of life in a war game. Just accept your loss and beat us next time.

Talking about in-actives. Both our alliances have in-actives for very different reasons. We have in-actives because we kicked your soft behind and we were running out of behinds. Its boring when the people you attack don't retaliate or worse, retaliate poorly.

Your alliance went inactive because we were owning you guys and when the members saw that the leadership could do nothing about it, they went inactive.

Oh and your message about how Fu and the others from GD helped us. You are damn right they helped. I doubt we could have won without them. You guys are guilty of the same thing. You took in TEAM and still lost. Says a lot about both your alliances.

It's over, you lost. Try better next time.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Lemon wrote:

@Eric Rasputin We did cheat...We won the server in less than 4 weeks, shouldn’t be possible, so that’s clearly cheating...Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone.
      Well ... You're not wrong. It would be bullying then.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Wow. People sure do get really worked up over a game don't they.

Lemon wrote:

Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone.
      I find this bit interesting though. I mean imagine how the server would have gone if there was another team with an equal amount of talented players as 90s.

It's all hypothetical of course.

For what it's worth I had a fairly good server. The alliance wasn't up to scratch to take on a team like 90s, but it's the same story every time a solid pre-formed team joins a server. Very rarely do you get a decent challenge.

On the subject of spies though. It has become one of my favourite pass time to log out of my account and monitor for attacks from an account I sit. Sure enough like clockwork, about an hour or so later I would have attacks incoming. It was great. ;)
      UKx13 - Spera
      UKx14 - Sperandromeda
      UKx29 - Chaos
      UK F&S 3x - Pharaoh
    • Chaotic wrote:

Wow. People sure do get really worked up over a game don't they.

Lemon wrote:

Imagine where Vicious would be at if 80% of our players didn’t stop playing? They would all be gone.
      I find this bit interesting though. I mean imagine how the server would have gone if there was another team with an equal amount of talented players as 90s.
      It's all hypothetical of course.

For what it's worth I had a fairly good server. The alliance wasn't up to scratch to take on a team like 90s, but it's the same story every time a solid pre-formed team joins a server. Very rarely do you get a decent challenge.

On the subject of spies though. It has become one of my favourite pass time to log out of my account and monitor for attacks from an account I sit. Sure enough like clockwork, about an hour or so later I would have attacks incoming. It was great. ;)
      some of 90's player are in comx...
      and i think around 85% 90's are inactive some like me might be checking once a day not more..
    • Chaotic wrote:

We would’ve loved to see a team with the same amount or even more players...But then again, are there any teams out there who has as many talented players as we do? :huh:

Vicious lost it on day 3 when they invited our spy to their leader chat, spies are the best :love:

• Lemon wrote:

Chaotic wrote:

We would’ve loved to see a team with the same amount or even more players...But then again, are there any teams out there who has as many talented players as we do? :huh:
      Vicious lost it on day 3 when they invited our spy to their leader chat, spies are the best :love:
      goes to uk domain and then brags about not good enough comp :D
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Well, I personally have never felt the need to use spies in this game, and I have been fairly successful. Even this round someone offered me inside information on GD, before they merged with 90s, and I declined.

I find no satisfaction in playing like that. Maybe that's just me, and maybe that's why I will never be truly great at this game, who knows? :saint:
      But then again I don't see the fun in using bots and multis either so who am I to talk?

For what it's worth I think I had a fairly good round regardless. :thumbsup:
      UKx13 - Spera
      UKx14 - Sperandromeda
      UKx29 - Chaos
      UK F&S 3x - Pharaoh
    • Chaotic wrote:

Oh, I don't know much about their history on Travian, this is my first time playing with them.
      And of course I can only talk for myself.
      Every alliances uses spies, not everyone needs it. But I now for a fact that vicious has had spies the entire round.

I wonder if he blames my followhome on his army on spies aswell? :)
      cash me ousside, how bout dat?
    • Blaze wrote:

Lets take a look at comx then...This is just one of the messages from today..

X wrote:

Well, good job guys, team with 19 member, well organized, kicked the whole server's ass. Congrats on the win, Wish I had a team as dedicated as you guys

...Next please :sleeping:

• Lemon wrote:

Blaze wrote:

X wrote:

Well, good job guys, team with 19 member, well organized, kicked the whole server's ass. Congrats on the win, Wish I had a team as dedicated as you guys

Oh we will, you gonna spy yourself into our alliance again?
      Midsummer: Derek Morgan - CM
      2016 Finals: Solid - Deff&Dest
      Dkx 26: Kodimagnyl - Fishies
      Sez 26: Hubertiux - NH
      Ukx 25: The Prestige - SD (day 62)
      Comx: Resira - Dacia/T1R (day 64)
      Fix27: Athene - Olympos (day 34) 2,3 mil spears
    • as senas said alliance do use spy's nowdays thats why preplanned teams comes...
      someone will say play without gold :3 oh good old days :P
      then someone will say dnt communicate out side of the game... of simcity players why dnt u play simcity and sleep.. dnt be idiots like us who get called in night asking to do things for ally... ofc we are bots not humans when someone ask us to play with them... and ofc we grow in numbers sometimes too....
    • Lemon wrote:

Blaze wrote:

X wrote:

No one planned to play this comx tho, so it's not a surprise....
      Just kind of funny how some people have inflated egos just cause they dominated a server with no competition. It would be like me being happy about the performance at aux, oh wait..
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Just gotta chip in here lol, I had fun on my first proper game back after a decade so not too bothered who won or lost, however I see a lot of idk... hypocrisy here? There are the same players here who moan about player numbers being low and people leaving the game etc and then proceed to attack them while they sleep etc and they wonder why they leave/quit lol. I'm not sure if I will play much travian again since it's too 'hardcore' it's not casual enough, I've found it difficult enough to play, even when I'm awake as I can go almost 8 hours without logging in due to working on remote sites with no mobile data access let alone power (cause I'm there putting the power in :P ) in that 8 hours you can lose a couple villages (LOL) which is why dualing is so important but most players probably don't dual... and I've gone slightly off-topic again :thumbsup: 8) I can't help it :D I'll stop now :)
      UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab.

Discord: Daniel#7855