Fall USx

• Ban discussion is not allowed on the forums. Period. Any further posts will be deleted.

Everyone agreed to the rules when they started their forum accounts and discussion of a ban has always been there as not allowed on the forums. So this is nothing new.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • I can understand why though. TG doesn't want the masses to sympathize with the aforementioned people. That would cause all sorts of problem.
      I think there was only one post on a ban. The others posts were on the lack of competence of the customer support.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • jaruby wrote:

Pylus_US wrote:

Ouch, that really does suck and I've known similar cases. Though still I stand behind my previous statement of changes. Where the playerbase changes round to round sometimes we get stuck with the people who use sketchy means to put up a fight.. theres also been change to the people who enforced them the same. I get your frustration, I totally do. Though As much as you claim to have loved the domain, and whatnot.. Its been how long since that happened? Things change even at that level as well. Give it a shot Pika, we need more old school vets to come back.
      It is not their fault the bots, multis etc.... show up, as long as they do their job and get rid of them you cant be mad at them. This was a customer service issue and they failed miserably. They did nothing but make the situation worse. I told myself I was done with the domain after that and I have stuck too it for 2 yrs now. I would of been done with the game all together but my damn enabler dual talked me into helping him on other domains. I would love to have a good ol usx reunion round but I have no urge to give my time or money back after that BS.
      USx Reunion on UKx
    • marz wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Pylus_US wrote:

Ouch, that really does suck and I've known similar cases. Though still I stand behind my previous statement of changes. Where the playerbase changes round to round sometimes we get stuck with the people who use sketchy means to put up a fight.. theres also been change to the people who enforced them the same. I get your frustration, I totally do. Though As much as you claim to have loved the domain, and whatnot.. Its been how long since that happened? Things change even at that level as well. Give it a shot Pika, we need more old school vets to come back.
      It is not their fault the bots, multis etc.... show up, as long as they do their job and get rid of them you cant be mad at them. This was a customer service issue and they failed miserably. They did nothing but make the situation worse. I told myself I was done with the domain after that and I have stuck too it for 2 yrs now. I would of been done with the game all together but my damn enabler dual talked me into helping him on other domains. I would love to have a good ol usx reunion round but I have no urge to give my time or money back after that BS.
      USx Reunion on UKx
      Ive been there sense.... Im sure you saw me ;) Usually on comx though.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

marz wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Pylus_US wrote:

USx Reunion on UKx
      Ive been there sense.... Im sure you saw me ;) Usually on comx though.
      ... deleted this post

The post was edited 1 time, last by marz ().

• Surprised?
      Bo knows!

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

we want a professional mh and an admin working at tg. So that he gets a penalty in case of a mistake so that he makes no. Those who do this work for a little bit of gold do not have the necessary experience and responsibility :)
    • New

TurkC wrote:

we want a professional mh and an admin working at tg. So that he gets a penalty in case of a mistake so that he makes no. Those who do this work for a little bit of gold do not have the necessary experience and responsibility :)
      That would mean to officially employ not just one but several MH's to maintain all domains. Then provide salary to all of them. Then create a new department to supervise over them so that their mistakes can be acknowledged by Travian instead of players. That is another department to pay.

The next thing you know, gold prices increase or some new must-have feature is released that costs a metric ton of gold, making the game an even more money whore of a game.

Yeah, things are not that easy. Having MH's do this work for free (albeit a little gold) is a success in itself.

The system is not so easy to fix.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear word ().

• New

TurkC wrote:

we also thought about coming to the server, are there any Mh problems.:)

when will TG switch to a professional mh system?
      As far as I have heard there are no longer issues with the MHs and Admins. My issue was a few years ago and both of the people I dealt with were gone after that server. Besides ruining my round my issue was with the way I was treated. The content, tone sarcasm and lack of concern for an original consistent usx player with no prior issues. I was treated like I had no clue what they were talking about and was told if I didnt like it just to quit. So I did. But I also complained as high up the TG ladder that I could. Their responses were no better but at least polite.
      Bo knows!

• New

Eric Rasputin wrote:

TurkC wrote:

That would mean to officially employ not just one but several MH's to maintain all domains. Then provide salary to all of them. Then create a new department to supervise over them so that their mistakes can be acknowledged by Travian instead of players. That is another department to pay.
      The next thing you know, gold prices increase or some new must-have feature is released that costs a metric ton of gold, making the game an even more money whore of a game.

Yeah, things are not that easy. Having MH's do this work for free (albeit a little gold) is a success in itself.

The system is not so easy to fix.
      You thought like Travian accountants. :)

I think your opinion is wrong. By your logic, let's accept all unjustified bans and wrong decisions, and pretend we do not see it. These come because of the overpriced gold since your last increase in prices. :)
    • New

jaruby wrote:

TurkC wrote:

As far as I have heard there are no longer issues with the MHs and Admins. My issue was a few years ago and both of the people I dealt with were gone after that server. Besides ruining my round my issue was with the way I was treated. The content, tone sarcasm and lack of concern for an original consistent usx player with no prior issues. I was treated like I had no clue what they were talking about and was told if I didnt like it just to quit. So I did. But I also complained as high up the TG ladder that I could. Their responses were no better but at least polite.
      If your account has been banned unjustifiably and you are talking to an admin to solve the problem you can forget it you will not get what you want.
      If Travian makes mistakes they are behind this decision so they will not correct them. Maybe Travian Intern tries to solve the problem by punishing people or preventing it from happening. I do not know. But in the end, we do not know that and what happens happens to you and the punishment will persist. That's my opinion through what I have seen and experienced. :)
    • New

TurkC wrote:

jaruby wrote:

TurkC wrote:

If your account has been banned unjustifiably and you are talking to an admin to solve the problem you can forget it you will not get what you want.If Travian makes mistakes they are behind this decision so they will not correct them. Maybe Travian Intern tries to solve the problem by punishing people or preventing it from happening. I do not know. But in the end, we do not know that and what happens happens to you and the punishment will persist. That's my opinion through what I have seen and experienced. :)
      I will not get into it it will just get deleted. I was accused of being "suspicious" that is all. What does that mean? I never found out. But thats isnt even really the issue. I was just playing for fun before the real server started on comx so the punishment wasnt the big deal it was the horrible customer service and the process taking 11 days on a speed server. That is all.
      Bo knows!

• New

Duvessa wrote:

I am suspicious of the suspicions surrounding your suspiciousness.
      All I wanted to know was what that means? So I agree.
      Bo knows!

• New

jaruby wrote:

Duvessa wrote:

I am suspicious of the suspicions surrounding your suspiciousness.
      All I wanted to know was what that means? So I agree.
      One day maybe they'll explain it. But more likely you and I will both get posts removed for discussing bans. I mean, errrr, That-Which-Shall-Not-Be-Named.
      Executive Handholder of the Travians

thelayfasian wrote:

Duvessa is better. :love:

[3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
      [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a dildo
    • New

TurkC wrote:

jaruby wrote:

TurkC wrote:

If your account has been banned unjustifiably and you are talking to an admin to solve the problem you can forget it you will not get what you want.If Travian makes mistakes they are behind this decision so they will not correct them. Maybe Travian Intern tries to solve the problem by punishing people or preventing it from happening. I do not know. But in the end, we do not know that and what happens happens to you and the punishment will persist. That's my opinion through what I have seen and experienced. :)
      You and your team should 100 percent come play next fall round. Rally the banners, water your horses, the turks should invade USx