Looking for 2-3 experienced players to form an account

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Looking for 2-3 experienced players to form an account

Who am I?
      • Played Travian on and off for 10 years
      • Heavily experienced with a range of accounts, but especially in heavy raiding Teuton accounts
      • Leadership experience and have been involved with the running of several alliances
      • London-based (which is currently in the BST time zone, so essentially GMT+1)
      • Always active from 9 to 5 (due to an IT-based job meaning I get to sit on my laptop all day) and usually active after work till late evening
      • Invests a lot of gold into serious accounts
      So, what is the plan?
      • We shall play on an upcoming COM 1x server
      • 3-4 players (including myself) from different timezones to ensure 24 hour activity
      • An offensive Roman account
      • Gold invested from multiple players
      • Communication via Discord
      • Would like to go into the server pre-formed with a small group but I've lost all my contacts since my last break
      • Whilst waiting for the next COM server, I would like us to get to know each other a bit, sort out a plan for the first few days of the server and maybe experiment and play around with that plan on other servers
      Are you interested?
      • Ensure you're up for the points above (COM 1x, Roman account, investing gold etc.)
      • Make sure you're serious and will stick around to the end of the server
      • I don't bite so PM me on here and introduce yourself :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: removed request for other domain ().