Official UK3 Battle Reports Thread

    • Armour wrote:

      lol. I think you misunderstand. You had 6 fully developed villas. You had a good chance of winning that fight. I've been in far worse. Negotiating would have been asking why we were attacking, or if we could do a NAP, or make a deal res for villas. Not chickening out. No one was gonna invite you. And this present behavior I think certainly reinforced our decision
      I had 8 villas and hardly any troops as I hadn't started building them, and I was attacked by a lot of players all at the same time. In such circumstances, how would you have won that fight exactly? I got the best I could out of that fight because what you got was far less than what it cost you to get it.
      I did not want a NAP with you and I would never do a res for villas deal. I was invited to your alliance but I did not want to join it. I chose instead to move to s2, after being invited by one of your former players to join the server.
      And my present behaviour? Do you mean me pointing out that you don't know what spiking is??

      Armour wrote:

      I get the impression you're just kinda new to this game though.
      Was it the 5 year badge on my profile that gave you that impression?
    • Blazed wrote:

      I'm not really sure what kind of result you were expecting by putting those reports up on the forums. I've been fairly busy, and I also live where Hurricane Florence crossed through. I went without power for 4 days, and helped recover some property damage for my neighbor. Preparing for Florence took a week of my time, having to reinforce windows and fences. I simply haven't had the time.

      Just a heads up, my account has been solo run since the start. Up until about a week ago when I got a dual. You belittled me on the forums, and you mocked my intelligence. No idea why you are upset, nor anyone else. I sent cats at your village because of you being a forum bully, not because I was embarrassed. I'm not embarrassed one bit my dude. Happy Rebuilding!
      The result I expected was the one that I got. People would criticise you for the way you are playing the game. Surely you can understand the issue here - on the one hand people are complaining that they are not being informed when villages are chiefed and then defended, and on the other I posted evidence of a player knowingly continuing to raid a chiefed village.
      Which is it to be? If raiders want the courtesy of a heads up and no defence on a newly chiefed village, then those same raiders need to stop raiding chiefed villages when they know they have been chiefed.

      And you did know the village had been chiefed, didn't you. You sent catas at the village, so you knew. At the very least, you could admit that instead of letting others say my village was a spiked farm.

      As for me being a forum bully, you are an in game bully. You reap what you sow...
    • .............. wrote:

      I had 8 villas and hardly any troops as I hadn't started building them, and I was attacked by a lot of players all at the same time. In such circumstances, how would you have won that fight exactly? I got the best I could out of that fight because what you got was far less than what it cost you to get it.
      On a server where I had 3 spawn villas in the wrong quad, I defended them against a hammer player with 30 something villas through 9 different chief attempts without outside help. It's not that hard.


      .............. wrote:


      I did not want a NAP with you and I would never do a res for villas deal. I was invited to your alliance but I did not want to join it. I chose instead to move to s2, after being invited by one of your former players to join the server.
      And my present behaviour? Do you mean me pointing out that you don't know what spiking is??
      Well, if you were so sre you were gonna lose, sounds like that was your best move.


      .............. wrote:




      Armour wrote:

      I get the impression you're just kinda new to this game though.
      Was it the 5 year badge on my profile that gave you that impression?
      lol I didn't even check. It was you saying "I put up the best fight I could" after putting up such a pitiful fight :p


      .............. wrote:

      The result I expected was the one that I got. People would criticise you for the way you are playing the game. Surely you can understand the issue here - on the one hand people are complaining that they are not being informed when villages are chiefed and then defended, and on the other I posted evidence of a player knowingly continuing to raid a chiefed village.Which is it to be? If raiders want the courtesy of a heads up and no defence on a newly chiefed village, then those same raiders need to stop raiding chiefed villages when they know they have been chiefed.
      You keep saying they know. Literally no one knew until you posted this on the forums. I have yet to see this evidence you keep claiming. Wing has been off Skype for a few days during a trip; I doubt he's checking his lists. It's the courtesy we want. If you message players, they will both 1) Stop raiding, and 2) Not attack you for killing their troops without a message.
    • Bruh. I’ve been scouted with way more then that. I don’t resent what I did homie. And I’m just going to continue making your game not fun. I don’t care about you, I’m here to kill stuff. Especially some nobody. You have nothing, you’re not important, goodbye. You could have at least had the decency to not make everyone click through that my dude. You won’t make any impact on my game. I’m chillen at the top, keep sitting in the bottom. I said nothing about you spiking. I just responded to your post of calling me dumberer. You made it no where on the server, and no one wants you. Get your 2 days of fame on the forums and be out. Tootles —- xoxo

      Converter - Battle reports Travian
    • Hosser wrote:

      Haha, ok. I hope you learn how to coordinate cat waves better this time. You are probably a lot newer to this game than me so I'll let you know that if you guys loose 2300 catapults every time you try to zero a village we all might be waiting a very long time for you to "cat us out of the game". LOL
      Yeah we suck so badly. Im sorry I couldn't do the deed and take Show Time off the server. Seems as you need a lesson yourself. Consider yourself next.

      Oh and we will make sure to bring out the big guns this time. Nice knowing how much defense you all have.

      One last thing... Where did your Unique Diet go? Lots of talk coming from a he (or she) who lost the best artifact in the game. Kudo's to you!

      :sleeping:
    • Armour wrote:

      You wanna check through my 8 farm lists every 20 min? Be my guest
      i'll just respond to this quote because i don't have any particular inside info or previous history between players here, just what's been posted on here. I actually check them 1-2 per day and that's almost always enough to remove those that just renamed village to CHIEFED or something like 111111111(i actually prefer that one, easier to spot :D), or unusual stuff like that. People that want to spike will spike immediatly and i find those with red swords on my reports, sure i lose some but they are removed almost immediatly when they show up. Yes, you can deal with spiker as you wish then, maybe even demolish him, but as i saw, .......posted 3 days worth of undefended village losing 1-2 troops probably due wall and residence, that's plenty of time to check your report section and your farmlists to see what's happening. And if some raider notices yellow swords and sends rams and cats to demolish residence and wall then its pretty sure that he noticed chiefed name and didn't care. So if there's no proper etiquette and decency from raiders, why would defenders be different and let their village be demolished for nothing?
      If you guys have some previous history then so be it, i don't know about that and can't comment it.
      Btw, by the looks of posts, only player here spiking for fun and enjoyinment and then bragging about it is hosser.
    • lols wrote:

      i'll just respond to this quote because i don't have any particular inside info or previous history between players here, just what's been posted on here. I actually check them 1-2 per day and that's almost always enough to remove those that just renamed village to CHIEFED or something like 111111111(i actually prefer that one, easier to spot :D), or unusual stuff like that. People that want to spike will spike immediatly and i find those with red swords on my reports, sure i lose some but they are removed almost immediatly when they show up. Yes, you can deal with spiker as you wish then, maybe even demolish him, but as i saw, .......posted 3 days worth of undefended village losing 1-2 troops probably due wall and residence, that's plenty of time to check your report section and your farmlists to see what's happening. And if some raider notices yellow swords and sends rams and cats to demolish residence and wall then its pretty sure that he noticed chiefed name and didn't care. So if there's no proper etiquette and decency from raiders, why would defenders be different and let their village be demolished for nothing?If you guys have some previous history then so be it, i don't know about that and can't comment it.
      Btw, by the looks of posts, only player here spiking for fun and enjoyinment and then bragging about it is hosser.
      I mean, that's a fair statement. But I don't get WHY people don't just send messages. It takes all of 3 minutes and you don't have to worry about incomings ever again. I do it because it's the courteous thing, but mostly because I don't want to have to scan incoming raids for 3 days.
    • it looks obvious to you, me, lots of other active raiders, but for people that usually don't even use farmlists is not really intuitive thing to message enemy raiders and ask them to stop raiding. So even when i do agree that sending a message is nice courtesy, most of the times not sending message usually means that players getting their chiefed village raided aren't comfortable messaging you.
    • Spencer wrote:

      Hosser wrote:

      Haha, ok. I hope you learn how to coordinate cat waves better this time. You are probably a lot newer to this game than me so I'll let you know that if you guys loose 2300 catapults every time you try to zero a village we all might be waiting a very long time for you to "cat us out of the game". LOL
      Yeah we suck so badly. Im sorry I couldn't do the deed and take Show Time off the server. Seems as you need a lesson yourself. Consider yourself next.
      Oh and we will make sure to bring out the big guns this time. Nice knowing how much defense you all have.

      One last thing... Where did your Unique Diet go? Lots of talk coming from a he (or she) who lost the best artifact in the game. Kudo's to you!

      :sleeping:
      Haha, I didn't say anything about you guys sucking. I was just pointing out what happens when you attack an active player like you attack an undefended farms. You're supposed to practice against the farms. If you feel like you guys suck then that is ok, but all your apologizing is saying that. If you were planning on "taking Show Time off the server" as you put it, were you praying that he was going to delete when he saw all the incoming attacks or what? You definitely failed in that. So like I said before, at this pace we all might be waiting a very long time for you to take someone off the server that is not a farm. Lol

      If you want to bring the big guns over you know where I am. I'm not worried about losing villages, been there done that it's part of the game.

      As for the Unique Diet that story has already been told on this forum, but if you need it retold I don't mind.
      Losing it was no fault of anyone playing this server, it was good luck on GoT's part. Unknown to most at the time, I went on vacation for a week and a half in a location that did not have internet service. My sitters were managing things until the terms and conditions update was released. The notice of this update occurred after I had already left, so I never saw it. When the update happen my sitters were locked out of my account because I had not been online to agree to the terms update. I believe it was 2 days after my sitters were locked out is when GoT took it. It didn't go as smooth as they had planned, but with the help of travian games they were able to clear the defense and then scramble and take it. Sometimes it better to be lucky than good.

      The aftermath is still unfolding, but Travian games is looking into changing how sitters are locked out after an update like that ( there is a legal issue with it) since sitters have already agreed to the change in terms. They said they have never had a unique artifact taken in that type of situation and apologized for it happening and gave me a gold voucher since I was more interested in improving a game that I enjoy rather than crying about it.
    • Today, I was provided with the most confusing battle report I have ever seen.



      Now, you might be thinking, what happened here? Has the southeast turned to civil war?

      Shockingly, not yet, though civil war makes more sense than reality to be honest. Next, I was provided a photo that I don't think can ever be properly explained:



      G0T has transcended storing troops in their oases, and is now evidently storing troops in other alliances' oases.
    • New

      v8escortmk2 wrote:

      10k EC's is a decent amount. They're obviously so far ahead that they've started to feel sorry for us all and are giving us a fighting chance.
      That's a nice thought - although as the troops reinforcing an oasis will continue to consume crop from home they're either spiking (unlikely) or looking to keep troops safe... perhaps they're gearing up for a quick fight against S4TW...
    • New

      An Avian Deuce wrote:

      That's a nice thought - although as the troops reinforcing an oasis will continue to consume crop from home they're either spiking (unlikely) or looking to keep troops safe... perhaps they're gearing up for a quick fight against S4TW...
      Uh... You alright Avian?

      Troops reined to an oasis consume wheat from the village the owns the oasis, though foreign troops always starve first, like the 4500 EC here did in a few hours.

      It wasn't spiking because the oasis has never been raided.

      They weren't gearing up for a fight because... What do troops in an oasis do? Other than starve and get ghosted on the cheap?

      He also didn't pull as the starved at frightening speed. So he didn't know they were there. Everything here points to the most confusing mistake in recent Travian history.