Pinned Travian: Path to Pandora - Feedback

• Haha brilliant, what a useless statistic :thumbsup: I really don't see the purpose in having that on the new statistics page, I was hoping for a bar that moved across slowly as each day went by from the start flag to the end flag
      UK20(1) - Infinity. COMTT(2018) - Mr Gaia.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • Chaotic wrote:

^ I was thinking something similar.

Will it now stay like that till the end of the server? So we will always know who settled first. What if that person deletes. Will their memory live on? So many questions.
      With this kind of genius coding im expecting a circle for everyone who settled - prepare to see 4000 account names blurred together.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

• Yea. I'm double-posting.

Anyway, I was talking to a few people and we were discussing the choices for starting tribes and tribe capitals. It seems the overwhelming majority want to start as Egyptian or they want an Egyptian cap because that waterworks boosted cap is just too good. I can't blame them.

For account starts, it seems to be like this (for me):

Egypt
      Teut/Hun
      Roman
      Gaul

For capitals:

Egypt - Waterworks
      Teuton - brewery 10% bonus

So while you can have some decent variety in account starting tribe, Egyptians are still running away with it. And since most want an Egyptian cap as well, the variety suffers in that regard. I think TG should make some incentives for wanting non-Egyptian capitals as well, and make it special to only this server of course, and something that can be built in cap only.

Something like:

Teutons - 20% and not 10% brewery effect.
      Romans - HDT for ALL cavalry
      Huns - Special building that speeds up all cavalry, not just restricted to hero (Just an arbitrary example)
      Gauls - Something better than a Trapper (TG, your chance to introduce something for Gauls after being shafted all these years - just look at pandora numbers.. )

This way it should provide incentive to not just pick Egyptian caps and give some greater variety to gameplay and combination builds.

• Resource upgrades Take Ten Times Longer

Ingame name = Moon

Google Chrome
      Windows 10
      I've tried clearing cache and cookies. It appeared to work after logging back in. I was able to upgrade in the 2 minutes 20 seconds it was supposed to take. However, the next resource took 43 minutes instead of 4. Further clearing of cookies and cache did not help at all.

Ingame name = Moon
      Browser = Google Chrome
      System = Windows 10
    • It is all as intended. Second building (or field) is on waiting list, will start automatically after the first one finished.

Actually, iron mine is too fast.....

Edited: Iron is correct as well, time shown for level 2. Thanks @wishmaster3

The post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Eric Rasputin wrote:

Alright this is absolutely ridiculous. A member in my alliance sent a hero with full health on an adventure and it died. She revived him with a bucket and sent the hero again and he still died.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Is this a bug?

Disclaimer: 0 points on FS and all points on res. But even then the hero shouldn't die at full health.
      The adventures work like a normal battle, against a defense power by level of the hero. (near: sqrt(lvl+1)*(lvl+1)*8).
      If the adventure is hard, the defense power will double.

I think so your adventure was hard, your hero's level was 3. Your hero (attack p: 100) vs. adventure (def p: 125-130) -> instant die.

Your hero needs some pont on FS, at least hero of the level.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mohan_vilaga_HU ().

• Field mark bug

1. Go to a map
      2. Right click any field and select Players -> Mark field
      3. Select any name and click Save
      4. WITHOUT RELOADING the page, go to Outline section of the map and click at your newly created mark
      5. See result on the screenshot. It moves map focus to an unknown place of greenness and marks x/y in the url with "undefined".
      Images
      • 123.png

82.05 kB, 1,147×777, viewed 18 times
    • New

I have a question related to the General Statistics. It`s quite a simple one: How do they work?

For example are we ranked Number 2 at the ressource statistic, but looking at the top 3 raiders of the week it doesn`t seem probably that this is correct. Is there maybe shown something else then just who has produced and raided the most?

Screenshot by Lightshot
    • New

Goto_COM wrote:

I have a question related to the General Statistics. It`s quite a simple one: How do they work?

For example are we ranked Number 2 at the ressource statistic, but looking at the top 3 raiders of the week it doesn`t seem probably that this is correct. Is there maybe shown something else then just who has produced and raided the most?

Screenshot by Lightshot
      Simple answer: It's not really working

• New

Forum thread button to add new response is broken. See image

Also there's an issues with map format of coords:
      1. Go here Travian com83
      2. Click on any square and select the coords from a pop-up title. E.g. 65‬|‭−‭106‬‬
      3. Then copy those coords into some text field that supports travian formatting (e.g. Notes) and wrap it in [x|y][/x|y]: [x|y]65‬|‭−‭106‬‬[/x|y]
      4. Click Save and see that it actually points to 65|106, and not -106. This is because that "minus sign" in the title is not actually a minus sign but something else.
      Images
      • 123.png

6.65 kB, 374×52, viewed 3 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by wilsonpie: more info ().

• New

Goto_COM wrote:

Screenshot by Lightshot
      I have had the same experience. It's a shame. I really like the feature...
    • New

Goto_COM wrote:

Screenshot by Lightshot
      Lot of people are wondering if this works or not ,in my account it says we are top 10 but we never touched the top raiders.

I aksed people of my alliance and it seems to be ok .What i personally think is the fact that the top raiders must have a pretty nice negative .
      Imagine that the top one could have easily a negative of 500? well lets do some maths.

500 *24(hours)=12k each day in negative.
      Now u can supouse that they have the hero in strenght and not in resource production, lets do some maths.
      a decent hero is lvl 4 and it produce 408 in total every hour. 408*24(hours )= 9800 each day

3 days and a half have passed since the week started .If u take the 12k of negative and the almost 10k of production(if u are egyptian is the double)=22k *3.5(days) 77 k.

And ofcourse ur village will produce more because maybe u focused on that kind of production and not in doing raiding troups.(but this is kinda dificult to do the math)

Well at the end u can finish with producing like 200k more than a raider and for me it seems to be a nice number(and if ur egiptian much more)

So maybe are the hidden math that we are not doing and the general stats are fine.
      But of course i would love a lot more detailed description from travian of the stats.

G
    • New

Señor Alpha_ES wrote:

Goto_COM wrote:

Screenshot by Lightshot
      Lot of people are wondering if this works or not ,in my account it says we are top 10 but we never touched the top raiders.
      I aksed people of my alliance and it seems to be ok .What i personally think is the fact that the top raiders must have a pretty nice negative .
      Imagine that the top one could have easily a negative of 500? well lets do some maths.

500 *24(hours)=12k each day in negative.
      Now u can supouse that they have the hero in strenght and not in resource production, lets do some maths.
      a decent hero is lvl 4 and it produce 408 in total every hour. 408*24(hours )= 9800 each day

3 days and a half have passed since the week started .If u take the 12k of negative and the almost 10k of production(if u are egyptian is the double)=22k *3.5(days) 77 k.

And ofcourse ur village will produce more because maybe u focused on that kind of production and not in doing raiding troups.(but this is kinda dificult to do the math)

Well at the end u can finish with producing like 200k more than a raider and for me it seems to be a nice number(and if ur egiptian much more)

So maybe are the hidden math that we are not doing and the general stats are fine.
      But of course i would love a lot more detailed description from travian of the stats.

G
      You have a good point! But I'm still a little sceptical. But less now :)