Com4 Discussion Thread

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Com4 Discussion Thread

Previous discussion thread seems dead and and is cluttered so why not start new? I thought about waiting to post my alliance analysis thread to get some talk flowing but i'm only about half way through and not sure if I even want to post it..
      Anyway! Lets get some type of discussion going.

We've got King Adriel buying literally every scroll on the server boosting hero to level 31* which is close to double the second place hero who is level 16* not to mention his combined silver resting on 1 and a half pages of scrolls in the auction equates to 6000+ gold.

In the top 20 we have 3 allianceless players in Kvothe, Tarzan and Lucrecia. Who will they join?

HoG are no longer wizards and are now World Wonder Wreckers as of this year, 2018! What caused the name change after 2.5 weeks and what world wonders will they be wrecking with 28 players?

Who'll end the server with more wings? Fortnite or NICE?

Got any reports or secrets? Post em here!
    • Titan_01 wrote:

The winning of the server depends on who GOATs decide to ally with imo.
      I agree with that to a point. I think it'd be entertaining if they didn't join anyone and we had this 3 alliance war, that'd be pretty neat. The server would be very interesting and avoid a snooze fest. If I remember the GT maps I was making then it showed that no one alliance beside GOATs was entirely based in a single quadrant so even the threat of say Fortnite and NICE teaming up against GOATs if they started to gain the upper hand in the 3 way war wouldn't matter much since GOATs could just absorb some of their members and even the odds.
    • I do not know what all you mega alliances are doing but we are the ones Making Travian Great Again. All you other alliances seem to need the numbers to lift you up, SAD! Every major alliance has asked us to join them or for them to join us. We must make great deals for our constituents and so far we have not seen any good deals, let alone GREAT deals. If any of the good players, the super ELITE players want to join a group that does not take in the fluff, contact us at the Trump Administration [USA] and maybe we can work out a deal.
      Make Travian Great Again! #MTGA

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *
    • first ... love trump. Love your profile page
      I would like to see a member change name but to killery

Ok onto com4 ... uk4 off u go we taking over.. you had your few hundred years of colonization

Goats the child of CWL chaotic war lords
      We are here yes premade no recruit. But maybe a small elite unit as a allie is possible
      Make GOATS Great still

Yes only SW spawns but we did like the grass in other quads and jumped the fence very early to get the best grass we could

Its going to be a small server so hoping for tight good fighting no simming
      And is why we stayed in center and only few went boonies

SE quad looks most interesting. Cant wait to see any internal wars or love fests.
      Cant wait till cross quads start

WWW might cause us some concerns. But only by few members. As you all know it comes down to leadership staying power . Those alliances that grow fast but then run out of legs when leader gets tired of 1 man band etc etc

Just all have fun
      All be respectful
      All just go to Valhalla at the end of our swords

May the best natar win

Brezz
    • Thank you Brezzok for your kind words.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

It is my honor to nominate Brezzok to the Supreme Trump Fan Club. He is an honorable person with many, many years of experience, believe me. His knowledge of the game Travian is unmatched by his peers and he stands up for the farm accounts, giving them representation when no one else will by becoming the biggest farms his servers have ever seen. His ability to interpret the rules of the game to Make Travian Great Again (#MTGA) is unrivaled, even by many Multihunters, and you can believe me, everyone tells me this. There is no doubt that he will make a wonderful addition to the Supreme Trump Fan Club and we are very glad to have him here with us.

@The Devil I see you there.
      Make Travian Great Again! #MTGA

* All Campaign Contributions can be sent via Marketplace to Donald Trump on Com4 *
    • Donald Trump wrote:

Thank you Brezzok for your kind words.

It is my honor to nominate Brezzok to the Supreme Trump Fan Club. He is an honorable person with many, many years of experience, believe me. His knowledge of the game Travian is unmatched by his peers and he stands up for the farm accounts, giving them representation when no one else will by becoming the biggest farms his servers have ever seen. His ability to interpret the rules of the game to Make Travian Great Again (#MTGA) is unrivaled, even by many Multihunters, and you can believe me, everyone tells me this. There is no doubt that he will make a wonderful addition to the Supreme Trump Fan Club and we are very glad to have him here with us.

@The Devil I see you there.
      everyone sees me aparently
      i made a deal with the devil :evil:
    • <p>
      </p>
      What you mean with war? There are any catapults in sufficient number to say there a war going on? Or it's sparks and flames? :p

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
      pt4 Vilareto (shared account)
      pt3 HULO&Chillout (shared account)
      pt6 Avô Cantigas; smokin paradise
      pt5 Logitech
      Apuramento coml14 Riot&Logitech
      ptx Piri-piri
      com4 Logitech

Best achievement:
      Screenshot por Lightshot

.: Game with BrainS :.
    • To zeroed a villa, for me that's not war, and as u said, won't be for a week or two, until catapults are made more expressively..

2 days to zeroed a villa just happens to inative players, not saying that what u've done doesn't have the merit or credits for, because surely the objective was complete, but hey, to make news of that accomplishment...

But congrats!

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
      pt5 Logitech
      ptx Piri-piri
      com4 Logitech

Best achievement:
      Screenshot por Lightshot

• Pedro Marquez_PT wrote:

To zeroed a villa, for me that's not war, and as u said, won't be for a week or two, until catapults are made more expressively..

2 days to zeroed a villa just happens to inative players, not saying that what u've done doesn't have the merit or credits for, because surely the objective was complete, but hey, to make news of that accomplishment...

But congrats!
      My bad I didn't lace my sarcasm well enough.
    • Straw wrote:

Pedro Marquez_PT wrote:

To zeroed a villa, for me that's not war, and as u said, won't be for a week or two, until catapults are made more expressively..

But congrats!
      My bad I didn't lace my sarcasm well enough.
      let me enhance your sarcasm with a sarcastic explanation

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
      pt5 Logitech
      ptx Piri-piri
      com4 Logitech

Best achievement:
      Screenshot por Lightshot

• Straw wrote:

WWW is at war with GOATs! I predict this is going to be a real nail biter.
      well server been going a few days .
      I hate fighting with out offical declared... were civilized barbarians

So many fight all server with out... you will soon see a list 20 long at war with bla bla

Its just what we do.

Demented, insane...
      CHAOTIC to the core
      Berserkers of pain
      Lovers of WAR
      Bringers of doom
      LORDS of the dread
      Hunters of gloom
      Brothers in bloodshed

Battle Doesn't Need A Purpose
      The Battle Is Its Own Purpose
      Don't Ask Why Plague Spreads