Building cost & Warehouse capacity

• Building cost & Warehouse capacity

Okay .. I just got annoyed when I found this out. I mean, I knew this existed I just didn't realize how annoying this was.

A hero's mansion lvl 15 cost is Screenshot by Lightshot as you can see.

The highest is 37935. Are you kidding me!!! Lvl 16 of Warehouse has a capacity of 37900. I have to upgrade one whole level for 35 extra resources?

Are you trying to bully us, Travian ..? This is absolutely ridiculous.

Bring the cost of lvl 15 Heros mansion to the capacity of lvl 16 warehouse. Please.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eric Rasputin ().

• iRonik wrote:

It's all fun and games when you need a 4th WH for a damn lv20 treasury. :whistling:

Like every villa without specific purpose end up having 1-2 warehouses anyway, so where's the problem with lv17 warehouse? :D
      Late game I don't mind so much .. But early game when I need the second oasis for my cap and I have waste res on a whole level of warehouse which could have been used to upgrade crop fields ... I mean .. It's frustrating lol
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• I mean yeah ... Those are all valid reasons :) .. Form your own thread .. It's time for a revolution