UK4 Server Analysis - by KnowToFail

• Analysis

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• By a couple of players you mean 2 right? Because I dont see any others.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • There is a drop of water on my skin and after a minute or so its gone. My friend says that I absorbed it but I say "Bollocks! Its a drop of water, that isn't absorption." Then my friend asks what is it called then?

That's how you sound ..
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

• Kids and their fantasies these days ... *facepalm*

• The Devil wrote:

Maybe you need to get facts straight before posting stupid things
      why? You never do!

Yar_NL wrote:

Stop bullying me! :( I said Fire Catapults for a reason!
      wouldn't that be burning? Try phaser catapults ^^
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Seeing as I'm bored lets look at some lees common stats;

Ally PlayersAvg PopTotal PopFormer players Players with 2 vills or less
      NS/NGU721505108373223
      TIN59996587692519
      SQ2817774975120
      BROFORCE2517494372020
      END46874402141923
      ~PP~20100820167193
      REKN40414165701538
      R.E.J19547103941115
      RTG1848186584415
      AI124225061112

Broforce and SQ seem very similar in all stats. NGU would be around that bracket too if the didn't merge with an inferior team so very early...

Also, I wonder how secure they think this site is?

• Damn it crunch .. Now they will know that we are on to them

• Tbh it’s all well and good joining forces

However it will all come down to how well they can run ops (if they run any)

Seems there pretty unchallenged so they might just take a back seat and wait it out
      i made a deal with the devil :evil:
    • I would guess that after SQ and BROFORCE have cleared their quad they would focus on NGU/NS and not eachother... so they definitely won't be unchallenged for long :P
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)
    • Marksy_UK wrote:

I would guess that after SQ and BROFORCE have cleared their quad they would focus on NGU/NS and not eachother... so they definitely won't be unchallenged for long :P
      Maybe even a confed ... Bros before hoes as they say :)

• well let’s see how it plans out should be a Intresting 1 to see play out

They have the numbers but do they have the organisation needed to be affective

But hey I’m just a noob who even cares what I think
      i made a deal with the devil :evil:
    • The Devil wrote:

But hey I’m just a noob who even cares what I think
      I'm glad you admitted it. :)

• Since we are not putting troop counts in there, I fail to see how the inevitable spies will get any help from that site...
      Perhaps you think we don't know about the many ways to spoof your hero in there?

As to the early merge?
      Most of us are new to this domain. We won't always do things the way you all have done them. We figured we needed the time to both get to know each other and to help each other. You may notice that NS has gotten quite a bit better since then. Maybe they would have anyway, maybe we helped.
      Whichever, there are a lot of good players in there that I am proud to have on our team.
      And we would have no chance to win this server without them. Just like the current SQ and Broforce have no chance to win with just their current avowed members. There are just too few players to build enough defense for plans, a WW arty and the WW.
      So you will eventually merge or zerg or bring in your hidden players.
      And we can have a good old-fashioned WW race.
    • Clearly someone didn't see the last uk6. My dual was on there and let me have a look at the end. There were alliances competing with just 30 members, so both SQ and BROFORCE could hold their own WW if they make enough NS/NGU delete.
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)