[UK] Travian: Path to Pandora - Beta keys givaway

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• [UK] Travian: Path to Pandora - Beta keys givaway

Dear community.

I have few keys that I am happy to give away for those who would like to receive them. Well, let's play some games!

Given that I don't really have much time, I would ask your help with that.

So, rules are simple.
      • I ask a question / start a sentence.
      • You can answer to this thread as many times as you want.
      • Task can be changed every 5 answers It can also be changed anytime by any person if the correct answer has already been given / task hasn't been changed for more than 6 hours.
      • If this person didn't change the question, the next person can do that.
      • First 20 (unique) users who will answer this thread will receive a beta key.
      Rules can be adjusted if we have too few / too many participants.

So, let's start.

Question #1. Which Travian unit requires most crop to be trained? (Among all 5 tribes)

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
    • Hmmm, seems rules already need some adjustment. :) Let's go with that version then :)
      • Task can be changed every 5 answers :) It can also be changed anytime by any person if the correct answer has already been given / task hasn't been changed for more than 6 hours.
      • If this person didn't change the question, the next person can do that.
      • You can answer to this thread as many times as you want. First 20 (unique) users who will post an answer in this thread will receive a beta key.
      Complete the sentence.

The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is .... because ....

When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.
    • So, since the rules change.. can i reply again? ;)

The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is Teuton because best early attacking tribe and you can chief all tribe to enjoy the new design of all tribes and explore the new rules.

:thumbsup:

Cheers,
      Khibli
    • The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is Huns because attack/hour outputs and attack/res of steppe riders and marauders is insane, plus the carry capacity and speed of steppes with hero for ghost hammers, now that pandora is coming just imagine a Hun player with an Egyptian 15c 150% cap with waterworks
      UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

The best tribe to start game on Closed Beta is Huns because attack/hour outputs and attack/res of steppe riders and marauders is insane, plus the carry capacity and speed of steppes with hero for ghost hammers, now that pandora is coming just imagine a Hun player with an Egyptian 15c 150% cap with waterworks
      The problem you face here is, that you'll need to chief an Egyptian 15c 150%, which would usually already be set as capital and have some reasonable def inside.
      I mean, sure it's possible, but people think it's as simple as just settling a village.

I'd personally go for Egyptian and 3rd villa being a Hun off villa. You could capitalize on the Oasis bonus in every village and grow an army quite fast. :p

Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao...
    • Superior only when accompanied with cavalry* (Or some arti save snipe and whatnot)

Not sure where your superiority of that hero comes from if he's cavalry dependant. :D Unless you're rockin' a ghost that bonus is just a silly title if other troops are involved.

• There is none, but give me one more superiority of walking hero alone or with only cavalry late game....

I'd rather have an early game advantage to develop faster than this endgame which only applies to Ghost hammers mostly.

• iRonik wrote:

The problem you face here is, that you'll need to chief an Egyptian 15c 150%, which would usually already be set as capital and have some reasonable def inside.
      I mean, sure it's possible, but people think it's as simple as just settling a village.
      I will not chief a capital :) I will chief a egyptian spawn, cata a capital and settle.

@iRonik I am not chasing your posts, I swear :D

iRonik wrote:

There is none, but give me one more superiority of walking hero alone or with only cavalry late game....

I'd rather have an early game advantage to develop faster than this endgame which only applies to Ghost hammers mostly.
      Druids are fast defense and can be even faster. Some offensive players are one dimensional :love: