Gold Buyer's guide to a Mid-Game Hammer

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

    More information here.

    • Jumboking wrote:


      Well I think your strategy at later stages of cropper development will need gold for every single construction orders. Their is no way you can develop a village completely in 2 days. And the gold required will be paramount I suppose so.


      Yeah kinda... which is why it is usefull to have a team that buy's the gold.

      Update on the final stats which we ended with:

      The most experienced heroes
      Hero Player Level Experience
      1. Teutonic Knight SaBz Lord Aslan 122 761652
      2. Theutates Thunder Hades Vintiliukas 105 566867
      3. Teutonic Knight Ron Jeremy pelly 93 446335
      4. Clubswinger Pahlavan MSZafar 88 400150
      5. Teutonic Knight Sham Sham 83 350792
      6. Clubswinger Gorzooloo Ala 83 349544
      7. Equites Caesaris Snow bear U.S.S.R. 73 274676
      8. Legionnaire Borgir Borgir 72 266838
      9. Paladin Deletion Assist Johnd 72 264847
      10. Teutonic Knight General Surena Armin 71 260482

      The most successful attackers
      Top 10defenderattacker
      Player Population Villages Points
      1. Natars 2496 16 2937552
      2. Lord Aslan 24805 29 901339
      3. Vintiliukas 24141 31 732729
      4. pelly 21199 29 446181

      The most successful defenders
      Top 10defenderattacker
      Player Population Villages Points
      1. Vintiliukas 24138 31 3520046
      2. Natars 2496 16 3452548
      3. Trill 21641 30 2066780
      4. Sallah El Din 16560 25 1538898
      5. Dreadnaught 29570 35 1418884
      6. Lord Aslan 24805 29 1093059

      The defence points were gained as a result of building a WW to lvl 98... our other wing beat us to lvl 100 :(

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Chris (Lord Aslan) ().

    • Lord Aslan wrote:

      Yeah... Don't ask me why we ended up using a TK :s

      Just a piece of advice to any players not sure which to use- don't follow my example in using a TK lol... I was fortunate in having it only killed a couple of times, but usually you want to have a palladin as they're cheaper and faster to revive.


      Pfftt.

      I did tell you around the time to go for paladin, but you wouldn't allow it (dull)
    • but there is a reason to go for TK. if you attack a lot of nature, a TK hero can clean oasis without escort, thus gaining experience without loosing troops...
      however, the arguments for mace (cheap/fast revival) and paladin (speed) are more important.
    • MouthOfTGR wrote:

      but there is a reason to go for TK. if you attack a lot of nature, a TK hero can clean oasis without escort, thus gaining experience without loosing troops...
      however, the arguments for mace (cheap/fast revival) and paladin (speed) are more important.


      Summed it up perfectly.
    • Had a good read through this and a few other guides. Looking to help modify my play a little.

      Just one quick question on the guide. When you say all fields, do you mean all fields, or just all wheat fields? Because I know players who would play it both ways.

      Oshova
    • I am an active teuton who raids constantly and uses a lot of gold. This "simmers" guide has been perfect for my own accounts aswell. I try to settle at least 50% of my villages as croppers either 15c or 9c whatever close to my capital (always 15c). I started useing this guide on my capital but continued to raid and party for CP. The added income from the raiding can be used to push the village a lot faster than the guide states, getting you into that sweet hourly production sooner. 6 days after settling I was at step 21 and halted to build residence and 3 settlers, then pushed the new village (another 15c) to step 21 also, sending the crop from the first 15c back to spawn village, NPCing and sending on to new village. The added production of almsot 2k crop to my raid income and spawn hourly prod plus the growing income from 3rd villa proved even faster to reach this step just over 4 days. At this stage I poured all resources into first cropper to get the hero mansion (step 31/6 days) plus 3 parties per day, then push 3rd villa till CP was ready for fourth. This guide is excellent if you have initiative and are a askilled player you can really do a lot with this. I will continue to use it on every cropper I settle from now on.NB. I used a lot of gold to NPC, insta build and also I purchased helm of glad and around 12 artworks for a CP boost (TIP: build your town hall in each village and get a party gtoing, when you use an art you will have the CP bonus from the MB 10 and acad 10 more bang for your buck) Also i bought a lot of books and in between clears I put hero into res production and park him in the cropper im currently working on (need lvl 1 hero mansion for res to affect) then I change him back to fighting str for any adventures or kills.
    • It's a guide, but the problem is that it's all based on no-one ever attacking you and while your time may be minimal, numerous duals seem to have to run the account...my other question is, having seen you on many servers, why you normally only last a few weeks before deleting?
      This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

      Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
      Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
      This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

      Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
      In your dreams Sunshine xx
    • For the very reason that I dont have time lol. As it is I'm going to be playing the qaulification round starting on monday- but in february I'm away for 1 week on missions, and then again in june for 3-4 weeks on another mission trip- I don't have any internet for long stretches of time so basically I can't continue.

      I play because I love the start game, especially the first 3 weeks where there is a lot of strategy involved :)
    • Lord Aslan wrote:

      For the very reason that I dont have time lol. As it is I'm going to be playing the qaulification round starting on monday- but in february I'm away for 1 week on missions, and then again in june for 3-4 weeks on another mission trip- I don't have any internet for long stretches of time so basically I can't continue.

      I play because I love the start game, especially the first 3 weeks where there is a lot of strategy involved :)


      Missions? Are you with the SAS??
    • Lord Aslan wrote:

      For the 15c it would be only the wheat fields.


      So where does the Wood/Clay/Iron come from to grow them to this level? And where would you store them? As far I can find out from the Answers in the game, this will require more Warehouses/Granaries than there are spaces.