Plans

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• DabCrab wrote:

What about my post clarifying that I am in fact the one who reported it to the MH oh wise @playingwithfire

Bold faced lie. :)

It had been going on for months judging by the village names.

For someone who has falsely tried to take the moral high ground on numerous occasions, this whole ordeal is absolute poetic justice.
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

veekay wrote:

Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.
  • DabCrab wrote:

What about my post clarifying that I am in fact the one who reported it to the MH oh wise
    Discussion of bans is where the line is.

"ABC got a ban due to XYZ lolz"
    "Why didn't ABC get a ban due to XYZ *angry face*?"
    "It's obvious ABC is multiaccounting because ABC is currently banned."

So on, so forth.
    If need be, the Terms and Conditions are accessible for refresher.
  • Based on the results. I would think it's persons, and it seems funny that he wasn't reported until the day their was a meltdown between two of your members. That is either the most convenient timing ever or someone saw something, fell asleep for weeks and then said something.

The boards are so quiet you can't hide the silliness chief.

Kurtz wrote:

I do know that you're good at this game :p
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villas Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - We did Stuff !#1 Attacker.
  • DabCrab wrote:

I posted proof so nice try boys. Keep your spin going :D

I enjoy watching you all make fools of yourselves :D
    Still waiting on that nonexistent proof Donnie boy. Is this the same sort of proof you promised to illustrate you weren’t behind farm spiking despite us monitoring your defense points?

Now, you’re a farm spiker.

Also, nice work on being an effective leader - your boys are so bored from simming and have so little respect for your authority that they’ve started cannabalizing.

I.e. Lamykhach taking out Trelph’s EGH yesterday lmao
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

veekay wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed accusations of cheating ().

• Yes but Briares point is that you have all known for months, but chose only to report it after he and Trelph started fighting.

It was tolerated as long as he was using it in your support, but when he turned the accounts on you he all of a sudden got reported very quickly.

Kurtz wrote:

I do know that you're good at this game :p
    S1R4 - ISLEOFWRATH - #2 Pop
    S1R5 - TYLER DURDEN - NATAR WIN! 75 Villas Chiefed Oh look we won.
    S1R6 - TMNT - We did Stuff !#1 Attacker.
  • Yeah, we'll just agree that neither of us are going to get anywhere with this conversation except a forum smack down from the mods so I'm done with this conversation. I know where the truth lies and you guys don't want to hear a word I have to say about the situation and it's become evident that all you want to do is sling hatred and negativity with no end in sight. I won't be a party to beating a dead horse, respect the dead I say.

So It looks like Pwny did two smart things this operation against us and two dumb things.

They hero faked the unique strength while I had my eyes on it so we of course defended the crud out of it pulling defensive troops from other targets. They also faked the crud out of our EGH's so we wouldn't know which ones they were hitting and consequently they achieved a hit on a cap with no defense securing them a wheaty. They also crippled a hammer.... but then that is where things get interesting.

So they launched the exact hammers they used to hero fake the unique strength toward the WW. Brilliant idea in my personal opinion. Something I would do honestly so I'll commend that... but it turned out to be a massive failure as PWNY underestimated how many troops we had in the WW based on a raid scout from the previous week (we tripled down on defense after that raid scout) meaning there was close to 1.5 ish million in the WW. When the attacks from PWNY came onto our EGH's we decided to pull troops from the WW to defend our EGH since it looked like fakes on the WW. Though we didn't end up actually pulling that much. Since there were no heroes coming towards the WW we decided to leave just shy of 700k in the WW..... So when PWNY hammers with no heroes hit it.... it did a little damage... but not much

I'll leave the numbers in because no one wants to see reports without defense numbers and considering the WW has a lot more troops in it now.... That and PWNY didn't get a report so why not let you all see her with what I consider to be the bare minimum.

"Rammer"

Converter - Battle reports Travian

Hit with a little damage

Hit with no damage

Obviously these hammers are just getting thrown away because people want to focus more on defense and feed troops in WW but it was still a drastically much larger waste than what we at Murika did when we actually destroyed the infrastructure of IRB WW. This was actually a waste of perfectly good hammers.

During this PWNY did manage to score a wheaty off a cap.

Ran right through with no defense

Picked up the artifact with no fight

Kind of a bad job on our part.... but what are you gonna do.. had to stack our EGH's with crazy defense.

This next part is where things get really funny. I'm sure PWNY will try to spin this... but this isn't an EGH they tried to chief. Granted it's a nice hammer. A very beautiful girl. But it's not one of our EGH's so it wasn't prioritizes at the top of the list for defense. That and we thought his whole account was just getting faked. we defended this bad girl with leftovers and it looks like a baby roman hammer? They botched the chiefing on the hammer.... They lost 1 1/2 hammers and got it to 1% loyalty.

Hammer 1 dead

Hammer two crippled

The first chief wave

The Second Chief wave.... failllll

1%..... by the grace of the flying spaghetti monster that blesses these here Murika states... 1%....

They tried to come back for her but it was capped by then

We landed a few splits too though honestly it's nothing remotely special... just fun to see cats die on feeders....

Some dead cats from that Alamo thingy

Lots of brilliant strategy in this op. Mad respect goes out from our whole team in the ingenuity of this operation against us. Things just came up short on every intended aspect of this operation for PWNY.
    US29: Nothing Special at all..... Converter - Battle reports Travian

The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

• Donnie, you never fail to disappoint.

We’ve had probably 8+ ops of virtually zero losses while clobbering you without so much as a peep from you on the forums.

Finally, you get some luck on your side and decide to crawl out of your cave.

Despite your atrempt at hiding intel from us, we are well aware Kane has one of your largest EGHs. By a sheer stroke of luck, our 5 same second chiefs took out 124 out of 125 loyalty so Kane’s hammer gets to live to splat another day.

I guess you know what they: better to be lucky than good.

That being said - he lost all of his cap fields, his large wheat artifact, had the infrastructure blown to carp out of his hammer, and had to cap his own hammer.

A lot has already starved and I’m sure more will follow.
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

veekay wrote:

The post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: kittens eat naughty words/real names ().

• No denying the losses there as I mentioned in my post.

We don't consider most of the ops ran against us to be significant losses though some hits did sting quite a bit. Our members are champs and take hits like bosses. Lots of folks outright say they'll just take the hits and rebuild for the sake of securing the long game win. Most of the ops ran against us are repaired within a few days with some gold a light pushing. Thats if folks even find rebuilding even worth it. Most of the ops consisted of feeder hits and a few cap hits in there. Though I don't mean to brush off the heavy hits an losses we have taken, be them numerous. You've all gotten us pretty good several times. We've gotten you as well albeit not as much.

I don't deny the luck in that 1%. And the hits to the cap hurt. His hammer didn't starve for more than 10 minutes. We were on that like white on rice. Don't brag on what you can't confirm.... good hammers don't need anything but one village to sustain their numbers. Nothing some tender loving purchases from the TG gold market won't fix.

I gave you props and credit for multiple jobs well done several times. If you intend to be rude and boast after commendation was given you can talk to yourself on the forums. Learn some humility. No point in being a bad sport after everything.

One thing I can say is that if or when we lose we will all congratulate you and pay respect where it is due. I can't say the same for you and that something I think as a person you should work on. Forum persona or not that's a character flaw. Something I'd know quite a bit about I might add.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DabCrab ().

• I would like to correct a misconception that @DabCrab keeps stating that the mods are smacking him down or forbidding him from doing something.

The posting of any conversation from Skype or any IGM requires the permissions of everyone involved. This is not a new rule. It has always been a requirement. This permission needs to be provided to a mod before anything is posted. Posting the information before doing this will result in the post being removed. This is not forbidding or "smacking" someone down. It is called enforcing the rules.

And a reminder that when your account was created, all of you clicked a button stating that you had read and agreed to the rules. You may have forgotten this but you agreed to the rules.

Any further discussion of this issue will result in either posts being removed or the thread closed. It is up to you now.

Forum User Guide
    Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
  • playingwithfire wrote:

I would like to correct a misconception that @DabCrab keeps stating that the mods are smacking him down or forbidding him from doing something.
    My post clearly is addressing the subject matter of the discussion at hand and not me posting the IGM's and Ect. I was referencing how we may all receive a smack down for continuing to allude to the unmentionable subject. Sorry for the last one saying I was barred from posting it... though I pretty much am seeing as the MH won't give me permission.....

I don't see how I need permission to post a screen shot of a sent message in the outbox and not the actual message itself as that isn't addressed anywhere in the rules.

That having been said. I'm done talking about it. Though your need to get in the last word is unbecoming of the position you hold, respectfully.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DabCrab ().

• Briares_US wrote:

Now you are working with him to cat us. Thats rich :D

From moral high ground to working with him. Seems you don't seem to mind when it's benefiting you

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote and removed accusations ().

• DabCrab wrote:

Briares_US wrote:

Now you are working with him to cat us. Thats rich :D
    From moral high ground to working with a cheater. Seems you don't seem to mind when it's benefiting you
    Huh? Never worked with him.
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

veekay wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• DabCrab wrote:

So it's just a coincidence that he and his hammers moved together huh
    First I’m hearing of it - you think I’d trust him enough to give him a target we’re also hitting?
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

veekay wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed real name ().