Politic & Propaganda Thread - Path to Pandora

• I would love to see such scenario...
      - Map based on Europe;
      - 3 extra tribes (Scandinavians, Baltic tribes and Britanic tribes) to the current 5;
      - Big map, 1001x1001 up to 5001x5001 squares;
      - And whoever picks specific tribe gets spawned in their home location (Britanic in England, Scandinavians North Europe, Egypt North Africa etc.);
      - Spawn whole bunch of Natar villages around that it would be possible to raid to compensate lack of enemies;

Make competition of the tribes...
      - Every tribe has some sort of goals and gains points and some sort of perks for achieving them.
      - Fighting with each other and conquering other tribes regions like in RoA type of map.
      - Having a leader and officials who are giving orders or trying to achieve local area goals based on Kingdoms features and so on...

Basicly freedom for imagination, but I bet that would be too hard to make it reality and would never happen.
      Atėjau, pamačiau, sugrioviau...
    • New

Salad and kebab, these alliance names make me hungry. I was going to start an alliance called fried twinkies, but then I thought the name hit too close to home, so I decided not to.

Is someone going to do an alliance analysis thread on this forum or should I just go ahead and do one here?
    • New

UrMom wrote:

Salad and kebab, these alliance names make me hungry. I was going to start an alliance called fried twinkies, but then I thought the name hit too close to home, so I decided not to.

Is someone going to do an alliance analysis thread on this forum or should I just go ahead and do one here?

That would be awesome so players who are not on this server can see what is going on.
      I always look for a good read so give it a go. :)

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • New

I need a little time to put together a more concise analysis, but I will list the alliances that I will be including.
      These are the alliances (in order of current victory points) that I shall be discussing:

SC
      AV
      Stratego
      IDTS!
      UtdKebab
      Salad@s
      FLA
      Cheers!

If anyone wants to chime in on any of these teams beforehand, go for it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by UrMom: Because. ().

• New

UrMom wrote:

I need a little time to put together a more concise analysis, but I will list the alliances that I will be including.
      These are the alliances (in order of current victory points) that I shall be discussing:

SC
      AV
      Stratego
      IDTS!
      UtdKebab
      Salad@s
      FLA
      Cheers!

If anyone wants to chime in on any of these teams beforehand, go for it.
      Great idea! Looking forward to it
      com83: Idefix
      TT INT: Idefix
    • New

Okay, there has been a major development, SC had one 200 VP region and lost it while AV overtook them in VP this morning.

So now we got AV on top with 12251 victory points, SC right behind them but no VP to catch back up. Then in 3rd you got Stratego with 8502 VP and 310 a day to AV's 380. Okay, now to the analysis. I am going to do this by ranking starting from the top. These are going to be my rankings based on VP, regions controlled and the ancient powers the alliances have from them, and coverage of the map.

#1 AV (Asgard Vikings) 12251 VP 380 per day. They are on top in VP and regions controlled (10), not to mention they have 3 more wings that control another 8 regions. Even if the main region were to lose some of those regions somehow, they could reshuffle and still come out on top. The only power I see them missing so far is a diet power in the main wing. They really seem to know how to play this type of server and merging early with Dark and TB looks like it was an intelligent move. Overtaking SC in VP in a significant lead over the rest of the alliances with SC losing their 200 VP a day made them clearly the alliance to beat now.

#2 Stratego 8502 VP 310 per day. They control 7 regions plus one more in the other wings. They are missing a diet power also as well as a storage power. I think this is the only alliance on this server that can compete with AV just by the numbers of players. They seem to have a good amount of coverage across the map too. I'm wondering are these French players mostly or are they enthusiasts of French history?

#3 UtdKebab 6998 VP 330 per day and Cheers! 1796 VP 140 per day. They control 5 and 3 regions respectively, with Cheers! having the unique trainer. They have quite a bit of coverage on the western portion of the map too. UtdKebab is basically an alliance from Turkey that merged with Joker. I guess when Dark and TB merged with AV they couldn't remain without more numbers. Not sure how or why Cheers decided to confed with them. Probably fighting with SC early they needed relief in more numbers? Maybe someone from either group can shed more light on this.

#4 IDTS! (I don't think so!) 7383 VP 290 per day. From what I can tell this is a team of skilled veterans (who here hasn't heard of Wonka yet from past servers?) that have captured 6 regions so far with useful powers like the great trainer, great diet, rivals great confusion, and slight storage. Their map coverage is pretty much the middle west of the map, which could be great but could be very detrimental as well if they tried to move to other areas to open and capture other regions. Not sure they would merge or would want to with anyone. They seem to be the type of team that is here for a good fight rather than winning the server.

#5 Salad@s 5945 VP 190 per day. This alliance has the unique boots and a great diet (5 regions total). Seems they are trying to move into where AV is moving into. which is more than likely a bad decision on their part. AV is already clearing them out of Durnonovaria and seems to have closed in on them in Caledonia. The reason they aren't ranked higher is VP.

#6 FLA (Freeman League Academy) 5057 VP 50 per day. Seems this alliance has a NAP with AV now. I think the logical choice for them would be to dissolve and add their members to whichever AV wings would give them the numbers advantage in each specific region. AV main wing could use that slight diet control over there.

#7 SC (Snailcats) 12022 VP 0 per day. Being in a war early and only grabbing one region is a recipe for failure and boy have they failed. They failed so hard, I was wondering if I should even place them on here. Did they really think holding a 200 VP region only they could turn it into a win? They have no chance at all to win now.

So there you have it.

If UtdKebab and Cheers weren't a confed, I'd probably put IDTS at #3, the UtdKebab at #4, then Cheers at #6, then move FLA to #7 and move SC to #8.

The post was edited 2 times, last by UrMom: Added more at the end. ().

• New

UrMom wrote:

Okay, there has been a major development, SC had one 200 VP region and lost it while AV overtook them in VP this morning.

So now we got AV on top with 12251 victory points, SC right behind them but no VP to catch back up. Then in 3rd you got Stratego with 8502 VP and 310 a day to AV's 380. Okay, now to the analysis. I am going to do this by ranking starting from the top. These are going to be my rankings based on VP, regions controlled and the ancient powers the alliances have from them, and coverage of the map.

#1 AV (Asgard Vikings) 12251 VP 380 per day. They are on top in VP and regions controlled (10), not to mention they have 3 more wings that control another 8 regions. Even if the main region were to lose some of those regions somehow, they could reshuffle and still come out on top. The only power I see them missing so far is a diet power in the main wing. They really seem to know how to play this type of server and merging early with Dark and TB looks like it was an intelligent move. Overtaking SC in VP in a significant lead over the rest of the alliances with SC losing their 200 VP a day made them clearly the alliance to beat now.

#2 Stratego 8502 VP 310 per day. They control 7 regions plus one more in the other wings. They are missing a diet power also as well as a storage power. I think this is the only alliance on this server that can compete with AV just by the numbers of players. They seem to have a good amount of coverage across the map too. I'm wondering are these French players mostly or are they enthusiasts of French history?

#3 UtdKebab 6998 VP 330 per day and Cheers! 1796 VP 140 per day. They control 5 and 3 regions respectively, with Cheers! having the unique trainer. They have quite a bit of coverage on the western portion of the map too. UtdKebab is basically an alliance from Turkey that merged with Joker. I guess when Dark and TB merged with AV they couldn't remain without more numbers. Not sure how or why Cheers decided to confed with them. Probably fighting with SC early they needed relief in more numbers? Maybe someone from either group can shed more light on this.

#4 IDTS! (I don't think so!) 7383 VP 290 per day. From what I can tell this is a team of skilled veterans (who here hasn't heard of Wonka yet from past servers?) that have captured 6 regions so far with useful powers like the great trainer, great diet, rivals great confusion, and slight storage. Their map coverage is pretty much the middle west of the map, which could be great but could be very detrimental as well if they tried to move to other areas to open and capture other regions. Not sure they would merge or would want to with anyone. They seem to be the type of team that is here for a good fight rather than winning the server.

#5 Salad@s 5945 VP 190 per day. This alliance has the unique boots and a great diet (5 regions total). Seems they are trying to move into where AV is moving into. which is more than likely a bad decision on their part. AV is already clearing them out of Durnonovaria and seems to have closed in on them in Caledonia. The reason they aren't ranked higher is VP.

#6 FLA (Freeman League Academy) 5057 VP 50 per day. Seems this alliance has a NAP with AV now. I think the logical choice for them would be to dissolve and add their members to whichever AV wings would give them the numbers advantage in each specific region. AV main wing could use that slight diet control over there.

#7 SC (Snailcats) 12022 VP 0 per day. Being in a war early and only grabbing one region is a recipe for failure and boy have they failed. They failed so hard, I was wondering if I should even place them on here. Did they really think holding a 200 VP region only they could turn it into a win? They have no chance at all to win now.

So there you have it.

If UtdKebab and Cheers weren't a confed, I'd probably put IDTS at #3, the UtdKebab at #4, then Cheers at #6, then move FLA to #7 and move SC to #8.
      I really loved reading this! Would be super fun if you made an update closer to the end :thumbsup:
      com83: Idefix
      TT INT: Idefix
    • New

Alliance analysis promised and delivered. If you want to do a player analysis, then by all means go for it. I gave context and being the point of the server is the team with the most VP at the end of it, it seems AV is the main server challenge to overcome. They are positioned to win this server unless we see other teams band together to take them down.