Artefacts - Com1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Artefacts - Com1

Artefacts were released on Com1 2 days ago and as such here are the counts:

Uniques

SGR - 3

Spawning of the UA in NE ensures that SGR has one of the two highly-coveted 'WW Unique', along with the Unique Fools. Additionally, a nice steal of the Unique Confusion from the NW/SW border with help from WAR or a non-allied.

VILLAINS - 3

Lacking a 'WW Unique' puts VILLAINS is not something too ideal for VILLAINS. However capturing the Unique Trainers, Unique Boots and Unique Eyes bolsters an already nice count in the Trainer, Boots and Eyes department for VILLAINS.

TEN - 1

Although only securing one Unique, TEN have taken the most important of the Uniques - the Unique Diet, whether they can utilize it to its full potential is the question.

Larges

(I have counted in Large Confusions secures as each alliance has one, even though it can be agreed upon that they are kind of useless).

VILLAINS - 12

VILLAINS hold 12 of the captured 27 Large Artefacts, an impressive total - however short of the expected Large Artefact total for two quads (14). This comes in the form of an additional Large Storage from the expected total (3 as opposed to 2), an uncaptured South-West Large Confusion and having had a Large Trainers and Large Architect taken from the SW and NW respectively.

SGR - 10

An impressive Large Artefact endeavor for SGR, with 3 more than their total expected Large Artefact count of 7. This comes in the form of two 'stolen' artefacts from the VILLAIN quads (NW+SW), with an additional 'steal' of the Large Boots from the South-East

TEN - 5

Two less than their expected artefact count, clocking in at 5. Missing both a Large Storage (VILLAINS) as well as Large Boots (SGR).

Smalls

(These totals do NOT include Small Confusions or Architects)

VILLAINS - 20

VILLAINS clocking in at their expected artefact count (no Small Architects/Confusions) at 20/40. However, upon further inspection this comes in at an additional Diet, an additional Small Boots...with losses in the Small Storage department ('steal' from SGR) and less Fools (don't know where they were 'lost').

SGR - 12

2 more than their expected artefact count comes in the form of some additional Fools than their expected count (4/10) and an additional Small Storage steal from...somewhere.

TEN - 8

2 less than their expected count. A loss of both a Small Diet and a Small Boots is not an ideal situation for TEN, but they have managed to secure a Small Trainers for themselves (barely might I say :P).

Overall analysis:

VILLAINS clearly have performed far better than any other alliance on the server. Having your team spawn across two quadrants has its disadvantages (WW, OPs, defense and such), but an upside to it is an additional quadrant of artefacts. However, in certain areas VILLAINS have not performed quite to its 'two-quad' expectation, a few steals from SGR...yet countering with a few steals of SE (TEN) quadrant artifacts. SGR have also performed well for a single quadrant, with steals from every quadrant. At the expense of VILLAINS and SGR's performances, TEN have suffered quite a bit. Interesting to note is that HmB did not secure any artefact.

The post was edited 1 time, last by susetahnaivart ().

• If I were less lazy, I would've created a table, but here's the specific count for each ally.

GREEN denotes higher than expected count for that specific artifact according to how they were spawned! RED denotes lower than expected! (almost always ±1). i.e.....GREEN = stole from other quad, RED = lost to other quad

If I have made mistakes please correct me via Skype or Forum.

VILLAINS:

Unique Boots
      Unique Eyes
      Unique Trainers
      Large Architect (1)
      Large Boots (2)
      Large Eyes (2)
      Large Diet (2)
      Large Trainers (1)
      Large Storage (3)
      Large Confusion (1)
      Small Architect (2)
      Small Boots (4)
      Small Eyes (3)
      Small Diet (4)
      Small Trainers (3)
      Small Storage (2)
      Small Confusion (3)
      Small Fools (4)

TOTAL = 40

SGR:

Unique Architect
      Unique Confusion

Unique Eyes
      Large Architect (2)
      Large Boots (2)

Large Eyes (1)
      Large Diet (1)

Large Trainers (2)
      Large Storage (1)
      Large Confusion (1)

Small Architect (1)
      Small Boots (1)
      Small Eyes (2)
      Small Diet (1)
      Small Trainers (2)
      Small Storage (2)
      Small Confusion
      Small Fools (4)

TOTAL = 27

TEN

Unique Diet
      Large Architect (1)

Large Boots (0)
      Large Eyes (1)
      Large Diet (1)
      Large Trainers (1)

Large Storage (0)
      Large Confusion (1)
      Small Confusion (1)

Small Boots (1)
      Small Eyes (1)
      Small Diet (1)
      Small Trainers (1)
      Small Storage (2)
      Small Confusion (2)

Small Fools (2)

TOTAL = 17

• So Villains and Co did well as expected. And SGR did fine.

Aren't HmB and War super disappointing, though? War clearly didn't even try, and "We're not here to win; we're here to make sure you don't.." is the falsest advertising I've seen in quite a while.