Error on performing pre booking process

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. I normally restart my browser after doing this as well.

You might also try a different browser as well. I had to switch from Chrome to Firefox for something recently to get it to work correctly.

If these options do not resolve the issue, please contact the MH of your server. They will be able to see if there is anything else going on.

Clearing cache and cookies might seem to be a standard reply but it often clears up many issues. I have even gotten this reply back from other games as well.

Forum User Guide
    Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
  • Hello,

this is a known bug and it appears for some players when you write the amounts of resources manually.

There is a workaround: If you ”save” a small amount of resources so you can use ”distribute remaining resources”-button, it should work. If not, please let me/us know so we can report it.

Kind regards,
    Stellamini