Oases troops respawning

• Oases troops respawning

Hi,
      is there any way to calculate oases respawning rate\time?
      I have noticed that:
      1. Animals respawn in empty oases faster
      2. Oases can "detect" that they are being attacked

Another question, there are "natural" animals for each oasis (e.g boar in a clay one), but sometimes a non-related animal spawns, e.g a crocodile in clay oasis. Is it completely random or there's a way to predict that?

thanks
    • Point 1 is correct. According to Travian Answers, the less animals there are the faster they respawn.

On point 2, I can't find any information on this on TA, but from my experiences I would agree.

As for which animals spawn where, you will likely find certain oasis types easier to clear than others (Iron easier than wood or wheat). I imagine there are more bats in mountainous areas, and more bears in woodland areas which would explain that. Elephants seem to be
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • The rate and amount is completely random.

I had a case when I spawned on top of an oasis and there's simply no pattern in how they spawn, since I saw the ''spawning'' the queue of my barracks.
      The only noticeable thing is there's more of selective type of animals in that particular oasis, but every now and then a different type will spawn in an inconsistent amount.

Oh bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao...