US4 - Day 50 Analysis. GK & MARINES start doomsday prepping...

• Analysis

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• US4 - Day 50 Analysis. GK & MARINES start doomsday prepping...

Welcome to s4 day 50 analysis. Being halfway to artifact release, lets see how the servers alliances are shaping up.

An update for any outsiders; GK & MARINES are now buddies in a NAP. This places the NE together aside from the small alliance A-Team.

Kept narrative to a minimum as I am pressed for time, but we have some nice stats.

The table of development:

AlliancePlayers(change*)Total PopAvg. PopTop 100 pop15c Cap with 2 oasis*15c Cap with 3 oasis*
      RotA47(+3)9285419753398
      GK+GKII61(+15)8409513783152
      MARINES37(+2)5092413761701
      ~BD~34(+1)22445660200
      -EB-29(n/a)18460636200
      A-Team*6(0)91641527410
      EPLS6(n/a)86401440310

change* based on player count from day 30 analysis
      oasis* data includes 15c as capitals only and with crop oasis of any %
      A-Team* previously known as ~A~

Impressive showing from RotA and a decent tally for GK.

A glance at the ongoing top 10's this week (10am server time 17th Aug):

AlliancePlayersAttackClimbersDefendersRaiders
      RotA4730153(641)13212(281)2810(59)30,005,690(638,418)
      GK+GKII6119579(320)11894(194)5178(84)14,280,828(234,111)
      MARINES377176(193)6744(182)n/a4,961,796(134,102)
      ~BD~344102(120)3277(96)4954(145)1,154,186(33,946)
      -EB-295892(203)2379(82)1049(36)1,196,431(41,256)
      A-Team61787(297)1117(186)2164(360)2,104,528(350,754)
      EPLS61860(310)1308(218)n/an/a

(Per/player figure)

RotA dominate here by large margins, aside from defense. The raiding figure is especially impressive, with the week not even over.

Any discussion is welcome, you know the drill. :thumbsup:
    • Delusion wrote:

The Howling spawns marines on almost every server. Ends up being a farm every server.
      Not sure about "The Howling"(I thought they had another founder, Mohican maybe??) but Marines spawn in on many servers, and they are always nothing more than a footnote.. Maybe this round, being devoid of any real teams, they can last the server..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • odinloki_US wrote:

Delusion wrote:

The Howling spawns marines on almost every server. Ends up being a farm every server.
      Not sure about "The Howling"(I thought they had another founder, Mohican maybe??) but Marines spawn in on many servers, and they are always nothing more than a footnote.. Maybe this round, being devoid of any real teams, they can last the server..
      Yes Mohican sounds familiar. When I kicked them off s6 The Howling was the leader, so that is what I based it off of.
      Bully me and I'll blow up your cap
    • Mohican always founds the Marines alliance but never stays. He always hands it over to The Howling. And it is always an alliance that never finishes the server. The only claim to fame the alliance has ever had is giving nice farms.

I think I learned to farm from raiding them long long ago.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • Brimstone wrote:

Who dat boy wrote:

Are you the first MARINES player to join us here then Brimstone?
      Yep
      Welcome to the forums, I hope you stay.. It will be interesting to get an "insiders" view from that team for once..

playingwithfire wrote:

Mohican always founds the Marines alliance but never stays. He always hands it over to The Howling. And it is always an alliance that never finishes the server. The only claim to fame the alliance has ever had is giving nice farms.

Indeed.. This will make things interesting, in who picks up the pieces.. A team, or GK or..???
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • playingwithfire wrote:

Mohican always founds the Marines alliance but never stays. He always hands it over to The Howling. And it is always an alliance that never finishes the server. The only claim to fame the alliance has ever had is giving nice farms.

While I agree with what you are saying, I don't think a mod, super or otherwise, should give negative reviews of a player or alliance. You are damaging your objectivity.
    • Large Sarge wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

While I agree with what you are saying, I don't think a mod, super or otherwise, should give negative reviews of a player or alliance. You are damaging your objectivity.
      I would disagree. I have gained more respect for this said mod after her post.
      Bully me and I'll blow up your cap
    • JoshMonster_US wrote:

Awww...

Is RotA calling out GK, and MARINES for huggling? Just knew that was going to happen. Were you hoping they would destroy each other? lol

Who would you guys have left to fight?
      There you go jumping to conclusions again. You are so petty lol ever heard of a joke? I'm happy that Marines and GK hugged it out, and sooner than later. I have confidence they can put up a good fight, you on the other hand seemed to have discounted them quite a bit. Why doesn't A-Team jump on the hug train too?

We want a good fight I assure you, but either way the Apocalypse is coming.
      The Trinity - us2
      The Revenant - us4

keotchi_US wrote:

I totally hear your validity and agree with your assessment.