UK2 Discussion thread

• No, not news. Carry on with the rumour mill though, your babbling is rather comical.

What I do see is North dropping members and SVM taking on some, not the same accounts mind. Still interesting to see the sway happening, what with North and their initial intention and looks on the server.
    • So they didn't borg then?
      In that case, either the reports I've seen were made up, or your wing leader sending an attack of 2500 Legs is normal game play for your alliance...

Highly amusing, given that you were the one who opened up an entire thread dedicated to "weird or comical attacks".

Edlt: Who are SVM - the vest mafia??

The post was edited 1 time, last by .............. ().

• That was not a leader from what I remember but hey, say it how you like.
      Bless you for your typo reports, it is welcoming. No, you are right it was meant to swm. Talking to you without knowing which account you are on is rather boring. Nothing to work with...
    • HarLi wrote:

That was not a leader from what I remember but hey, say it how you like.
      It was the biggest player in the alliance, the one top of the list of alliance positions on the alliance description. Has the report I've been shown been altered?

Anyways, about the attack - 2500 Legs. Is that really where you guys are at?

I'm a little upset to hear it was just a typo. I thought either you were mocking our hosts pronunciation, or SWM had become twice as interesting all of a sudden...
    • New

I miss Flock, well more the members who made it up. Although not the most elite of alliances, one of the best team spirited I've ever come across. Hot Fuzz being another of my favs due to the people in the alliance.

Remembering such alliances reminds me how travian just isn't what it was.
    • New

.............. wrote:

If you've no idea, why did you say it wasn't a leader who sent the attack?

You obviously aren't in the loop. Maybe you could ask someone from your alliance who knows what's happening to comment?
      Oh I have an idea but you need to show what you mean and confirm your account.
      There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source.
    • New

HarLi wrote:

There is no leader in BSB who is Roman and yet you fly it around as if that is true. Come on, show your source.

I don't need to confirm my account and I don't need to show my source, but I've already shown you what I mean. See below -

.............. wrote:

A little birdy is telling me that the BSB wing leaders all borged their troops last night.

.............. wrote:

It was the biggest player in the alliance, the one top of the list of alliance positions on the alliance description

As you can quite clearly see I am talking about BSB's wing. And I told you exactly which player in that wing I've been told sent an attack of 2500 legs. I've just checked, and I can confirm the player is a Roman.

Maybe you should just admit that your wing leader sent that attack, and admit BSB's top players borged their troops. Just like I said happened.
    • New

.............. wrote:

HarLi wrote:

I don't need to confirm my account and I don't need to show my source, but I've already shown you what I mean. See below -

.............. wrote:

A little birdy is telling me that the BSB wing leaders all borged their troops last night.

.............. wrote:

It was the biggest player in the alliance, the one top of the list of alliance positions on the alliance description
      As you can quite clearly see I am talking about BSB's wing. And I told you exactly which player in that wing I've been told sent an attack of 2500 legs. I've just checked, and I can confirm the player is a Roman.

Maybe you should just admit that your wing leader sent that attack, and admit BSB's top players borged their troops. Just like I said happened.
      Did he borg his troops or jorg them?
    • New

Oh, that. Well now you are stiring the pot there. A for borging no, members of North do that, then give up their accounts.
      As far as I am aware those troops are already back a long time ago.

Maybe it was an attack that got sufficiently defended. Go figure, that could happen in this game *shock*.

Now that we have got that out of the way, what's next?
    • New

HarLi wrote:

Oh, that.
      Yeah that...

HarLi wrote:

Now that we have got that out of the way
      It took some getting out of the way, didn't it? Had to be dragged out of you kicking and screaming, in fact.

HarLi wrote:

Maybe it was an attack that got sufficiently defended. Go figure, that could happen in this game *shock*.
      Maybe it was. In that case, will you be entering the attack on your "weird or comical attacks" thread?

HarLi wrote:

As far as I am aware those troops are already back a long time ago.
      Given the number of troops killed and the time between them being killed and now, those troops being replaced already is something that is impossible to achieve.
      You and the truth have a very loose relationship with each other, don't you...

Locke Lamora wrote:

Did he borg his troops or jorg them?
      PMSL. When my spear army is ready I'm going to jorg it on HarLi. Sorry, I mean I'm going to send an attack that gets sufficiently defended.... :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by .............. ().