RotA shares all secrets to level the playing field

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• New

Reminder:
      Posting of private content without permission of all involved parties (with notification to a mod) is against the forum rules.

I have removed the offending posts. Any further posts of such nature will be issued an infraction.
    • New

Yowie wrote:

Reminder:
      Posting of private content without permission of all involved parties (with notification to a mod) is against the forum rules.

I have removed the offending posts. Any further posts of such nature will be issued an infraction.
      my mistake. Newbie here. I also removed all of my posts. Thank you for enforcing the rules here @Yowie

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Antiseptic, your not making a whole lot of sense.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Antiseptic, you sound scared.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Attack points. Your going to make me laugh. Nice work attacking nature. Simmers.

playingwithfire wrote:

@JoshMonster_US the rules on this changed awhile ago
    • New

Yowie wrote:

Reminder:

Could you elaborate? Does that mean you can't post images of private convos, or would I not even be able to talk second hand about what someone told me in private?

Obviously I'm confused on forums rules. I thought you couldn't post battle reports with account names without permission, but I guess I was wrong.

RED KEITH wrote:

Thanks JM for this post.

TheAscendant wrote:

Well played JoshMonster.
    • New

I told you not to chief that village. That is one of MY alliance's villages.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Attack points. Your going to make me laugh. Nice work attacking nature. Simmers.

playingwithfire wrote:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Antiseptic ().

• New

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Could you elaborate? Does that mean you can't post images of private convos, or would I not even be able to talk second hand about what someone told me in private?
      Obviously I'm confused on forums rules. I thought you couldn't post battle reports with account names without permission, but I guess I was wrong.
      Sorry, had an overly busy day.
      Images of private conversations cannot be posted without the consent of those within the conversation. Copying and pasting IGM's or conversation logs amounts to the same thing.

The battle report restriction was lifted quite some time ago; you may post battle reports with account names.

I hope that is able to help you out? If you need anything further on the subject, please do feel free to PM me. :)
    • New

Was 1 second late. Inserted waves on my phone ;)

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

• New

Revenant has 0 def units. Hammer in Cap only. 20k clubs and 4k Tks. He has a trainer though- though he isn't growing quickly. Atm. Faith, nearby him though has some defensive units still. Not many..

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

• New

Troop counts updated 10/11/2018 3:34pm

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

• New

notorious crunchie wrote:

this is after artefacts? 8|
      Some haven't updated. Revenant's numbers aren't nearly that high. He has 25k clubs, 10k TKs in his cap hammer. He does have a trainer though. RotA is adamant about updating getter often- probably so they can destroy members if need be.

The low troop counts have been updated. Sleepover has a sizable cap hammer and one in Blackpink.
      Morrigna has a nice hammer still.

The others, I don't know. Faith's numbers are accurate after that last hit. But yes, this is post artes.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

• New

notorious crunchie wrote:

And here was me thinking the yanks would actually pose a challenge :(
      Now's the time to hit tbh. They have minimal def. If I had a crew behind me with sizable hammers, I'd have demo'd them myself. They didn't have any defense before... Now that I've cleared a lot of it, I can only imagine how little they have.

Good luck- I'm officially deleted.

Update: I've also been removed from their getter! Imagine that- LOL.. noob leaders left me in. HA!

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

JoshMonster_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

• New

Antiseptic wrote:

Good luck- I'm officially deleted.
      Good job, you made a difference in how the server ended up being.... for you, and the player(s) you dragged with you. Good for you if you don't feel bad for pulling Oregonize and Farkon with you to the void, then deleting yourself because your ego took a bit too big of a hit to continue "trying" because all you had was lost. And no, RotA didn't take virtually any damage from your "biggest hammers of the server."
    • New

Unreal. wrote:

RotA didn't take virtually any damage
      You guys are doing far more damage to yourselves than anyone else could do.. I know this not by reading your words here, but watching your gameplay..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.