UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Chaotic wrote:

Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.

SIM was a pretty bad alliance, lost the 5x at a crucial moment, lost 3 sets of plans, poor rotation of trainer artefacts e.t.c.

If Hegemony had kept back even a couple of hammers instead of suicidicing them on random capitals, they would have walked it for once. But then again that might be expecting a little much from Hegemony.
      No worries mate, Hege has hired me to plan the endgame this time. They always win when im around. :D
      cash me ousside, how bout dat?
    • Lemon wrote:

Chaotic wrote:

Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.
      You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/
      "rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

Lemon wrote:

Chaotic wrote:

You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/
      "rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!
      Go home Jaruby! :D :D :D
      I plan on invading this forum now as well.
      Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

Rumour has it that FC have opened a Detective department, message Kebab in-game for more info, terms and conditions apply.
      I need to know, are the terms favorable to you or they good for both parties? And also are there cookies involved... no cookies no deal. Cookies are a deal breaker.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

• Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all
      UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all
      Well then we need to find a suitable substitute for the cookies.. they were a deal breaker.

• Rumor has it on Oct 8th this server will have a lot of villas to Chief when everyone leaves for comx.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • I heard its starging Oct 8th.
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

ALL ABOARD THE COMX HYPETRAIN
      That’s what I’m talking about!