UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

• Chaotic wrote:

Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.

SIM was a pretty bad alliance, lost the 5x at a crucial moment, lost 3 sets of plans, poor rotation of trainer artefacts e.t.c.

If Hegemony had kept back even a couple of hammers instead of suicidicing them on random capitals, they would have walked it for once. But then again that might be expecting a little much from Hegemony.
      No worries mate, Hege has hired me to plan the endgame this time. They always win when im around. :D
      cash me ousside, how bout dat?
    • Lemon wrote:

Chaotic wrote:

Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.
      You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/
      "rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

Lemon wrote:

Chaotic wrote:

You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/
      "rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!
      Go home Jaruby! :D :D :D
      I plan on invading this forum now as well.
      Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

Rumour has it that FC have opened a Detective department, message Kebab in-game for more info, terms and conditions apply.
      I need to know, are the terms favorable to you or they good for both parties? And also are there cookies involved... no cookies no deal. Cookies are a deal breaker.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

• Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all
      UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab.

Discord: Daniel#7855
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all
      Well then we need to find a suitable substitute for the cookies.. they were a deal breaker.

• Rumor has it on Oct 8th this server will have a lot of villas to Chief when everyone leaves for comx.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • I heard its starging Oct 8th.
    • chainsawdaz wrote:

ALL ABOARD THE COMX HYPETRAIN
      That’s what I’m talking about!