Market flooding

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Market flooding

Often see this.

This is bad. I think there should be a curb on this so that one item does not dominate the market, therefore decreasing the quality of the auction. I'm not that well-versed in commerce and the like but I do think that there should be a limit on the amount of items being let into the auction house, so as to encourage more enthusiastic bidding.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

Nah, the buying and selling of useless gear that no one wants is how most non-gold players manage to achieve their dailys
      For 100 silver? Its gaining nothing
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.