This thread is dedicated to a most honest player

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• This thread is dedicated to a most honest player

Hi Com4 players and lurkers and others and other others still

I am so, very impressed by a certain player. This player impressed me so much, that I could not stop myself from initiating the arduous process that is logging into the Travian forums and writing a convoluted opening post. Now the player in question is a somewhat notorious one.

"Difficult to work with"
      "Not a team player"
      "Supremely arrogant"
      "A cheater"
      "Probably a multi player"
      -- quotes by a variety of players, probably

These are all claims I have seen flung at him. Now, I don't know how true all of these claims are (I mean, he was banned for a while... and there is some strong evidence pointing to that direction... and he may have admitted to it himself, buuuuut who can say for sure? As the great Jack Kerouac once said, "I don't know."), but that's not the point. The point is, it's very seldom that we come across a player whose attitude and behaviour is written on his very sleeve.

Not a cheater wrote:

4. All the art of the war is based on the cheating.

Screenshot by Lightshot
      Wow. When have you, dear reader, come across such honesty? Where have I? My, it's almost as if I'm staring right into the face of Abraham Lincoln as he utters the words he is (also) so remembered by.
    • New

Quotes by Tsun Zu looks cool on the wall, I doubt it has any significance on saying if he's following them. Otherwise, that 4th one would be the least of my worries if I were you.

AbounA wrote:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro
    • New

fnx wrote:

Quotes by Tsun Zu looks cool on the wall, I doubt it has any significance on saying if he's following them. Otherwise, that 4th one would be the least of my worries if I were you.
      We've already kicked a player he was posing as from the chatroom. This 'player' being linked to him since the beginning. The name he used on the chat, 'Tarzan', was also changed to this new player's username. We discovered this when a player of ours went through old personal messages. This 'player' also asked us to join the chatroom this very day. Suspicious, huh? I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Along with the other 3 accounts that have settled next to him and have allowed him to raid them, but mysteriously set up defense when other alliance members raided them.