When is a start?

• Mitmate wrote:

Begun?... if this alleged S1 server game was star wars film, Yoda would still be a twinkle in his great grandads eyes.
      Like I told ya before you would be perfect for comx. It starts in 3 days. (Monday, Oct 8th)
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Mitmate wrote:

Your just trying to lure me to the dark side.... go on admit it.
      The dark side so much more fun. So ya, Ill admit it. Registration is Monday................
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Mitmate wrote:

Nope not coming, even if there's cookies and milk waiting.

This one is going to start soon *fingers crossed....*.
      They are combining the servers so not gonna happen for awhile. Might as well come to comx.
    • Danich Leo_RU wrote:

jaruby wrote:

Mitmate wrote:

Nope not coming, even if there's cookies and milk waiting.

This one is going to start soon *fingers crossed....*.
      They are combining the servers so not gonna happen for awhile. Might as well come to comx.
      I don't know how others. But I am tired from you) you think it's fun talking about comx every day here, but it's not.
      Well good thing it starts in 2 days so you wont have to hear from me for awhile. Or maybe you will sense you guys are so much fun over here. I love how no one but Mitmate can even be civil.

PS.... I have turned off the watched tab for this thread a few times but it keeps showing up when you guys post. I just see someone "posted" and then I respond. I dont pay attention to the thread for any of them I just read and respond. I think travian must want me to keep posting.
    • sigh...... server delay might mean I have got time to play comx after all.

*Mitmate thinks instead he might have another go at the shower drain blocked with hair..... well he hope it is hair?*
      Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.
    • Mitmate wrote:

sigh...... server delay might mean I have got time to play comx after all.

*Mitmate thinks instead he might have another go at the shower drain blocked with hair..... well he hope it is hair?*
      I turned this thread off and it showed up on my watched list again!

See you tomorrow @Mitmate
    • A day to remember

The day when they changed from the 29th to the 24th (Serverstart)
      Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
      Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
      Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
      Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

The post was edited 1 time, last by warlock ().

• Hi Jaruby.... on your watch list again?

Watch list: the hobby of watching boats take on water?

Must be a bit like train spotting but in this case you get the boats number just before it capsizes or sinks...
      Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.
    • New

sommerfuglen wrote:

The slow server (x1) starts October 24th, 2018.
      Speed-server (x3) start November 12th, 2018.

The information we have so far, can be found here!
      And in the section of a forum the Game worlds when to wait for emergence of the new server uk+usa+au? And in what national zone of a forum it will be that to find it?))
      ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
      ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
      ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      UK-5 2015/2016, UK-2 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
      UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
      ру-29 2018 GoT
    • New

@Strazh severa_RU, there will be a new domain or national zone, as you call it: anglosphere.

We are waiting for an option for anglosphere, like AU, UK, and US (and all other domains) have today.
      Now we can choose which domain / country we'd like to follow, and by checking the boxes we can all follow different domains /languages.
      I guess it will be similar to those.

Har du et spørsmål? Du kan finne svaret her: Answers
      Nyttige lenker: Spillregler, Server Status,

Medlemmer av Travian-Teamet arbeider på frivillig basis og er derfor ikke tilgjengelige 24 timer i døgnet.