MOAR STATS!

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• MOAR STATS!

I find it amusing that the market place doesn't get any stats for itself.

Alliances often have res pushes for people who need to rebuild or push a hammer player and so on. Leaders often find it hard that you don't know how much a person has sent or from where the res has come from unless you go over every single report by yours...... Zzzz.... Yeah .. Its boring as hell.

What I suggest is to have a separate tab in the market place for statistics that provide info such as:

1. Players who sent res.................. Including their ally/confed name next to them.
      2. Amount of res sent....... Separate columns for every resource and a total of all res combined.
      3. The date and time of when they sent. If res is coming in from multiple villages of the same player with different time gaps. Then have the first shipment timing match the rest so as to avoid cluttering.

I feel like this will be a lot more helpful for players and leaders to plan especially WW holders who get res 24x7. You can also find out who isn't sending and grill them about it.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.