Conclusion - The Pathfinder

• Conclusion - The Pathfinder

To His Imperial Majesty,

Your famous ancestor was a man of great talent. It was pure luck that I didn't stay in his maze forever. I avoided adding my bones to those already lying around all over the place but the greatest surprise awaited me at the end.

Right at the exit to the maze, there was a small hut decorated by images of war elephants – the First Craftsman's favorite units – and I finally realized that the journey was over.

With bated breath, I entered the hut. It was empty! Well almost, a young boy – a Gaul pathfinder – was inside. He looked at me with his big eyes, scared to death.
      Only then I remembered that I forgot to put on my usual disguise in the forest and was traveling with my natural Natar appearance.

"I have never seen a Natar soldier up close," said the boy with a trembling voice, "my name is Edward. And it seems we're looking for the same diary, aren't we?"

With that our 5 grand prize winners have been chosen from all players who gave correct answers in at least 3 out of the 5 days of adventures.

Congratulations to our FINAL 5!!!!!

KingMMd
      Onionking
      khilbli
      ikerrojillo
      chaoX

Each have won a voucher worth 150 gold!!
      You will receive those in your forum account within the next 2 hours.

Congratulations also goes out to BlueberryPie & rastogi2008 who were the only 2 who gave correct answers in all 5 days
      Both of you have won a custom forum title of your choice(within the rules).
      Just send me a PM with your choice

What a great ADVENTURE that was. :)

Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES