UK1 end of server awards

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• UK1 end of server awards

Hi everyone,

So with FOXs latest failed attempt at destroying the MFH WW, the server comes to a close. Yes, there are more incomings and maybe we see a surprise and the WW loses a few levels. But, it won't change the result and therefore congratulations to MFH/GotN on the win.

Tradition dictates we have an awards thread and I have taken the standard catagories, feel free to add in your own.

IGN (single or dual-account):
      Your Set-up and Achievements:
      Alliance:
      Best Alliance (Not your own):
      Best Player on the Server:
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:
      Best Opponent (offensive):
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:
      Best Opponent (defensive):
      Best Leader (Your own):
      Best Leader (Not your own):
      Stupidest Decision:
      Most Underrated:
      Best Noob:
      Most Overrated:
      Biggest disappointment:
      Memorable Moment of the server:
      Soundtrack to your server:

Cheers
      Alex

(I'll post mine after the first post so as to not double post)
      What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marksy_UK ().

• Marksy_UK wrote:

IGN (single or dual-account): Thor (Dual with Michael now, 2 other duals quit, but Mark was around for a long time).
      Your Set-up and Achievements: Deff acc, with a bit off, so prob mix acc,sitting GotN WW, ZEROING BETRAYEDS WW!! (Thanks Snake :* )
      Alliance: GotN
      Best Alliance (Not your own): MFH (the Remaning MFH, that stayed and fightet to the end.)
      Best Player on the Server: if i have to mention only one it will prob be Rene from Vidar, he have destroyed so many Villages that i stop countet for a long time ago. Also some credit to DaegontheSnake, always up for a good talk and builtet alot of præts! :D
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Vidar for destroying, and Fenrir for alle his ops!
      Best Opponent (offensive): Pertttii probaly, think that was almost the only one who got the chance to run more than 2 times on GotN members :D
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Loki are always a beast.
      Best Opponent (defensive): Kiki and Snake <3
      Best Leader (Your own): Loki/Fenrir (first time playing under Fenrir, normaly i always play under Loki)
      Best Leader (Not your own): I dont know the other leaders very well, but someone in MFH since everybody else quit/or gave up a longe time ago.
      Stupidest Decision: To think that Betrayed was worth giving up a good fight with MFH for :D
      Most Underrated: Generaly GotN.
      Best Noob: AlexNoobHole
      Most Overrated: Betrayed generaly.
      Memorable Moment of the server: Server Party! and the first couple of ops against MFH!

Thanks for good server everyone!

The post was edited 5 times, last by playingwithfire: removed offensive video and replaced it with a forum appropriate one. ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): KnowToFail - later on Snow White
      Your Set-up and Achievements: (KTF) 9c 100% capital. Bit further out. Was a standard defensive players. Nothing outstanding.
      Alliance: Betrayed
      Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN
      Best Player on the Server: Fenrir
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Crimson for WWK, or Pertttii throughout the server OPs
      Best Opponent (offensive): Fenrir
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Trinity Force, closely followed by Pravus and WhatTheScot?
      Best Opponent (defensive): Whoever put defense in GotN and MFH WWs :D

Best Leader (Your own): Crimson
      Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir if he really planned as many OPs as I heard.
      Stupidest Decision: making Helen our enemy (OmegaLUL)
      Most Underrated: Ali - Trinity Force account. Sent cuts whenever asked. Sent defense whenever asked on the spot. Online times were godlike.
      Best Noob: Catarina - recruited her. Was her 1st server and managed to set up a good defensive account.
      Most Overrated: CTL - we spoke highly of em, but in the end nothing came of the whole alliance. Not sure what went wrong.
      Memorable Moment of the server: GotN WW getting 0ed or Castan WWK and cap getting taken away (F)
    • To clarify, opponent means someone who is not in your alliance.

Best noob is someone who has only just started (1st or 2nd server), but I am happy to take all the accolades that come my way in this category haha!

• GN (single or dual-account): Crimson (Dual account)
      Your Set-up and Achievements: WWK, zeroed GotN WW
      Alliance:Betrayed
      Best Alliance (Not your own):BotN
      Best Player on the Server: crunchie cheats
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Pertttii
      Best Opponent (offensive):Fenrir
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:Tr1n1ty Forc3
      Best Opponent (defensive):No idea
      Best Leader (Your own): KnowToFail
      Best Leader (Not your own):Who ever was planning the GotN/mfh attacks on betrayed every 3/4 days
      Stupidest Decision: Saying yes to help with def just before GotN/Mfh started attacking :( #nosleep
      Most Underrated:BotN
      Best Noob:Catarina, Had a lot of def for 1st server.
      Most Overrated:CTL
      Memorable Moment of the server: Castan WWk and cap getting destroyed at the same time
      Soundtrack to your server: youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
    • IGN (single or dual-account): RedRunner (although i was going to only dual with Ayath)
      Your Set-up and Achievements: twin hammer, mixed defensive- barely cleared the plans village of natars
      Alliance: MFH
      Best Alliance (Not your own): GoTN
      Best Player on the Server: Fenrir for being a nice guy, not sure how much time that took to set up all those ops!
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: tie btw Alexhol or Moogle the raid hammer
      Best Opponent (offensive): that early sandwich of Midgard and dragewoad
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: puddle
      Best Opponent (defensive): DicTek
      Best Leader (Your own): too many to mention but maybe Alexhol at the top of that heap
      Best Leader (Not your own): Brian111 -back again for more punishment
      Stupidest Decision: forgetting to click the evade button while drunk watching my cap get croplocked and macemen getting slaughtered
      Most Underrated: Kiki --- i mean that was a real turning point when GoTN walked into her EC, maybe the best report of the server
      Best Noob: Marc?
      Most Overrated: Betrayed
      Biggest disappointment: when Tom deleted i almost deleted too-
      Memorable Moment of the server: first ops with GoTN
    • I love how a number of people think CTL are overrated.
      We had no objective for the server from the start. We were using it as a stop gap for the next server to have a crack at that as along with the rest of the Pulse alliance.
      Alot of us have been busy with with work, etc for majority of the round so we’ve not had much interest in fully committing to the round.
      We had abit of entertainment hitting FOX in return for them hitting us first.
      It was the last server for a number of players in CTL including myself.
      UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
      UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy
    • IGN (single or dual-account): BreakSkins (Dual account - Rob)

Your Set-up and Achievements: WWR account + plenty of arte steals (don't cry Loric) - not Natars :thumbsup:

Converter - Battle reports Travian - Started the rebuild around arte time (Was used to attack GotN a few times before)

Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN - Gave us good early pressure and managed to make all the weak players quit. Kept us on our toes.

Best Player on the Server: This is a close one between Fenrir and Daegonthesnake and I think it's going to have to be a draw here. Fenrir for building some huge hammers and organising many well planned ops, doing great damage. And Daegonthesnake for having just as impressive defence numbers, organising a lot of the defence calls and catching some nice hammers (Saved us plenty of times)

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Alexnoobhol - Managed to build 3 decent sized hammers for end game (despite using them to defend too) And helped Miles get his WW <3

Best Opponent (offensive): Fenrir - reasons stated above

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Daegonthesnake - reasons stated above (Big shout out to Kiki and David Brent also - many defence calls and well timed cuts)

Best Opponent (defensive): KnowToFail - Similar reasons to Daegonthesnake here, did a great job of trying to hold Betrayed together

Best Leader (Your own): Daegonthesnake or Alexhol - the only leaders to do anything in my opinion, we were screwed the one week they both went away

Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir - Like I said before, great offensive work, getting everyone set with well timed plans. Also putting up with Loki? Jesus..

Stupidest Decision: Relying on a lot of the MFH offence members to join in with the quad war against GotN - having most of them just quit anyway

Most Underrated: Miles - Nobody believed in our little defender, but he grew up to put FOX in their place :D

Best Noob: Alexnoobhol - At times, i'm pretty sure it's his first server :/

Most Overrated: Rana - Maybe don't sleep 23hrs a day? :whistling:

Biggest disappointment: FOX - Enough said

Memorable Moment of the server: 1. Alex and Miles chiefing FOX's WW
      2. Deagon catching Rana's catas in oasis
      3. Castan getting his hammer chiefed and cap destroyed by a bunch of losers :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by BreakSkins ().

• Fluffy_UK wrote:

I love how a number of people think CTL are overrated.
      We had no objective for the server from the start. We were using it as a stop gap for the next server to have a crack at that as along with the rest of the Pulse alliance.
      Alot of us have been busy with with work, etc for majority of the round so we’ve not had much interest in fully committing to the round.
      We had abit of entertainment hitting FOX in return for them hitting us first.
      It was the last server for a number of players in CTL including myself.
      I mean, same here :D For us to be overrated, surely there would have to be an expectations from us to begin with? I get where people are coming from, but if any one of those people would be in our alliance and knew how things truly were, they would likely change their opinion.
    • IGN (single or dual-account): Jaffa Cake (forever single)
      Your Set-up and Achievements: Defender who just ran to the sticks and setup an end-game def account (then had a few friendly people keep it from dying - you know who you are <3).
      Alliance: ~MFH, then WIM, then MFH (again).
      Best Alliance (Not your own): ?
      Best Player on the Server: Ra. But he quit, so let's say DaegonTheSnake
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: No clue on this one.
      Best Opponent (offensive): Netflix&Kill. He got me to -3m+ in raiders of the week
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Can I say me? I had very little time for this server, yet still did pretty well (with help of some sitters).
      Best Opponent (defensive): ?
      Best Leader (Your own): ?
      Best Leader (Not your own): ?
      Stupidest Decision: Getting a degree, then getting a job.
      Most Underrated: Kettricken (morale is a big part of this game, and she was always there to wish us good night) or TwoOfFive.
      Best Noob: David Brent. He's enough of a noob to stay up late to cut waves (because, for some reason, a browser game is more important than sleep)
      Most Overrated: MFH. Started the server with two fulls alliances. Were meant to rock the server, ended up being between a rock and a hard place (however the hard place will most likely reach lvl 100).
      Biggest disappointment: The end of the server
      Memorable Moment of the server: When I finally got some def points (for defending a stumbling door).
      Soundtrack to your server: My Shot (from Hamilton).
      S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
      S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
      Puzzled Converter - Battle reports Travian
      I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).

"And firstly I have never met anyone but you that can play a whole server without buying gold" Ben (happy) 13/2/18
    • IGN (single or dual-account): Alexhol - I was all by myself from day 60 onwards :(
      Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive account - Almost took out FOXs WW by myself. Sat the MFH winning WW. Leader of MFH. Killed keepcalms hammer with my axes (Number 1 achievement). Stole 3 large artes including the large and unique architect. Didnt hit natars all server :(

Best Player on the Server: Fenrir. Organised all of GotN's ridiculous ops and had 300k more troops than anyone else on the server.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Simply put, there are only 3 options for this. When we were at war with GotN there were only 3 players ready to attack GotN at any time - Netflix&Kill, Breakskins and myself. When we made peace with GotN, Netflix's focus moved to uk4 and that leaves just 2 players. Breakskins stole multiple small artes by himself from Betrayed, ran ops on GotN when we were at war with them and has a ridiculous end game hammer, but it is a shame that he hasnt been able to use his WWR on another alliance. Unfortunately he only had the 2nd most offensive troops in MFH ;)

Best Opponent (offensive): There were quite a few in GotN. Im ruling out anyone who looked like they couldnt run an op without Fenrir telling them exactly what to do and holding their hand (I wont name names here) and will therefore go with Mimer. This guy split his hammer about 10 ways on so many ops, almost cleared the Betrayed WW by himself with his hammer, walled on enemy caps and only had a 9C cap! Then to go defensive and have the most defence in the GotN WW for Betrayed's hits confirms my decision. Hot Lothbrok and Freja also get a shout out.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: If I can only say one then it is DaegonTheSnake. He was the only defensive player to have 250k+ defence AND make all his own cuts and others cuts when GotN attacked us. He even had more troops than me until about day 190 :O Luckily, this is an open forum and I can say more than one person.
      Kiki was also insane, produced and lost a stupid amount of praets, and never stopped going. Another with 250k+ defence.
      Puddle, Kinky Boots and Khazix (sitter ran by Johnny_og_ole) were also very impressive, making a tonne of defence!
      But the standout performer was David Brent (most of you know him as Alan). This guy is the cutting king, I cant even remember how many times it would be me, Daegon, Kali and Alan sat in the defence room cutting waves at around 2am the morning of GotN's attacks. He also made a load of phals for end game. May be a controversial character, but I would have him on my team all the time if I could.

Best Opponent (defensive): I dont actually know too much about this. Based on defensive leaderboards Trintity Force/Setyz Horn clearly made a load of defence. Did anyone in GotN make any cuts or anything? Loki and Thor deserve a shout out for their hammers that they made whilst playing defensive, but the fact that they were allowed to do that is quite embarrassing (because I think they wont deny that their actual defensive numbers were not good for a fully defensive player)

Best Leader (Your own): Firstly, shoutout to Armchairgroover for offering to hold the WW, and still making a very good end game hammer (that wont hit any defence, doh!). We made a good team.
      But in terms of best leader, I have to go back to the days where we were being demolished twice a week by GotN, because after that our roles were much more relaxed. Who made the defence calls? Well, 2 people did 90-95% of the work. By process of elimination (I wont vote for myself), the best leader was DaegonTheSnake. When one of us wasnt available, the other had to spend 4-5 hours looking through attacks. It was not fun. I remember one night I spent 4-5 hours looking through a defence call, put the MM in the leaders chat, Daegon said send, I fell asleep and 3 hours later I woke up and the MM hadnt been sent in my wing. In order to not cause arguments, I wont go through examples. But... Yeah.

Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir for organising ops, but thats obvious. I will go for Dave/KnowToFail/Snow White for stepping in when Betrayed came under pressure and all the leaders cried and quit (shoutout to Troy/Bikerman and the rest of them for being absolutely useless). When KtF wasnt there they werent even making defence calls (I have a hilarious screenshot to prove it). That leadership is the worst I have ever seen, and then under KtF they were much better and to be honest they made a big impact on the server.

Stupidest Decision: There were a few. Vidar launching on MFH WW on the last day and making people think the confed was broken. Not pushing cats early game to destroy GotN spawns. Letting Johnny in the alliance etc etc.

Most Underrated: David Brent for his cuts that people didnt see. Nikinik for joining in on every op we launched with GotN and for helping during plans and for being a really active sitter on multiple accounts. Armchairgroover - the guy has a 200k WWk plus 150k defence! That is impressive.

Best Noob: Unavailable. This may sound biased because he is my flatmate - but this is his first server and he has the 6th most defence in MFH. It took me until about day 170 to persuade him to train troops in more than 2 villages and now he trains in 14 24/7 and if this server lasted another 30 days I think he would be up there with Kiki and DaegonTheSnake.

Most Overrated: Keepcalm. What did this guy even do all server other than hit natars? Considering he had about 7 accounts, he shouldve had a much bigger impact on the server.

Biggest disappointment: Rana. Spent the entire server building a WWk to have cats caught in an oasis and then to be ghosted. 6 and a half hours offline time... Crazy.
      The entire old Betrayed leadership - genuinely useless!
      Oh yeah... and the entirety of FOX
      Now for the controversial stuff.
      Bum Crunch - Deleting when he did because he stole a teammates oasis and then got catted by that same player. Said leadership shouldnt have allowed him to be catted by a teammate. Pathetic.
      Fingolfin - I swear I was told this guy was good? He literally did nothing all server, may as well not have been there.
      Ayath - Deleted under pressure. Leaders dont do that.
      MJ - See above.
      Serious Rabbit - Dont even get me started. Was told he was an incredible player. Went into vacation mode twice. Had no troops. Tried to tell others how to play the game. Cant say I was disappointed when he deleted.
      Bamm - Banned for using bots. Somehow managed to persuade the MH to only get a 10% penalty. I dont have any respect for cheats.
      Finally, absolutely everyone who stopped playing uk1 when uk4 started. Some of MFHs best players did this. I still like them and respect them, but in terms of this server I was incredibly disappointed.

Memorable Moment of the server: Obviously chiefing (and keeping up until this point) FOXs WW was incredible. I think that may be my best experience of playing travian, holding 1 village against a 70 player alliance with just a hero. Wow.
      But one thing that I will never forget is that trip to Denmark. What a moment! (If you know, you know)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Marksy_UK ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Midgard, solo account.
      Your Set-up and Achievements: My goal was to try out the Teuton clubs, and hopefully become a top20 attacker :D Achievements: Killed Netflix&Kill's clubcleaner at home with my half sized club cleaner :D otherwise.. splatting many small cleaners..
      Alliance: GotN
      Best Alliance (Not your own): MFH, they played the server best, thats why they win.
      Best Player on the Server: Fenrir in my opinion, was always to do some slaughtering (mfh :thumbup: ).
      Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Vidar (Rene), rene managed to hit betrayer over and over and over. Mowing down main after main without any doubts.
      Best Opponent (offensive): Crimson i guess. Only because of with WWR :D But.. it was nice tho. Well done.
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Loki, always ready with deff.
      Best Opponent (defensive): Snake i guess :P
      Best Leader (Your own): Must be the MFH leaders, they did a good job to win this server, that must not have been easy.
      Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir do doubt. He would normally plan 2 OP's a week, no exception. He crushed it.
      Stupidest Decision: That i got walled multiply times in the start because i didnt send fakes or anything.. My first server playing OFF okay!?!?!?
      Most Underrated: GotN ofc. Nobody was ready for what was gonna hit them. Especially not twice a week :D
      Best Noob: Johnny_og_ole.... Johnny.. what can i say... hes so damn funny.. ^^
      Most Overrated: Betrayer off? I was worried in the start about their biiiiig cleaners... But in the end they mostly only had WWC.
      Biggest disappointment: That Fenrir cleaned Betrayer ww so he could get #1 attacker.. Instead of letting us other get a piece of that cake...
      Memorable Moment of the server: The chiefing on FOX WW! So damn funny... A account with 3 villages just snaps it :) And then FOX even sends reionforcement to the WW and then they ATTACK IT? so drunk and so funny in the same time.
    • IGN (single or dual-account): Moogle (Dual Account with Ruben from May -> onwards)

Your Set-up and Achievements: I intended to play this server in a smashy format to the previous uk3 server where I had a lot of success and gained some respect. Didn't quite materialise and ended up being a makeshift WWK account (still to launch sadly) - will touch on personal stuff later but all in all had decent troop numbers as always but not much focus or direction. Romans don't suit Ruben or I..!

Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN - best on the server and became King Makers

Best Player on the Server: Fenrir / Daegon / Alex / David Brent

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Breakskins - great numbers! Hope they splat!

Best Opponent (offensive): Fenrir / Hot Loth / Jorm - all scary guys.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Puddle / David Brent - backbone of the alliance

Best Opponent (defensive): GotN defensive organisation

Best Leader (Your own): Everyone in that MFH leaders room except me probably. Felt like a bit of a spare wheel!

Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir - Rune kept a very experienced & bloodthirsty group of guys under wraps

Stupidest Decision: Going Roman. Does not suit me or Ruben at all. Not participating in enough ops cos we hadn't built a specific ops hammer and didn't want to risk the main hammer, which was turning into a K. Bad strategy.

Most Underrated: Kiki & Gel - great combo.

Best Noob: Johnny. I like him. Destroyer of Spawns!

Most Overrated: Betrayed?

Biggest disappointment: Betrayed?

Memorable Moment of the server: Holding the unique eyes gave us a bit of purpose post artefacts as we were able to provide good reports for others on caps / hammers / potential ghostings etc!

Soundtrack to your server: Home - Decay

- On a personal note, this server has seen me go (since Feb) - to being married, dealing with work stresses and eventually quitting and finding a new job I start next week. Romans were a real learning curve for me in terms of how I like to play and a new experience playing with a dual as well in Ruben. To my friends in MFH, I KNOW we annoyed the hell out of you for those first few months with our play style / attitude, but us learning to play together was a work in progress and I hope in future servers (AS TEUTS!!) - we can do you proud. Massive congrats to Alex , Daeg, Armchair and the def team for holding things together. The (hopeful) victory is dedicated to you. Please let me splat!
      My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• Marksy_UK wrote:

IGN (single or dual-account): Alexhol - I was all by myself from day 60 onwards :(
      Your Set-up and Achievements: Offensive account - Almost took out FOXs WW by myself. Sat the MFH winning WW. Leader of MFH. Killed keepcalms hammer with my axes (Number 1 achievement). Stole 3 large artes including the large and unique architect. Didnt hit natars all server :(

Best Player on the Server: Fenrir. Organised all of GotN's ridiculous ops and had 300k more troops than anyone else on the server.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Simply put, there are only 3 options for this. When we were at war with GotN there were only 3 players ready to attack GotN at any time - Netflix&Kill, Breakskins and myself. When we made peace with GotN, Netflix's focus moved to uk4 and that leaves just 2 players. Breakskins stole multiple small artes by himself from Betrayed, ran ops on GotN when we were at war with them and has a ridiculous end game hammer, but it is a shame that he hasnt been able to use his WWR on another alliance. Unfortunately he only had the 2nd most offensive troops in MFH ;)

Best Opponent (offensive): There were quite a few in GotN. Im ruling out anyone who looked like they couldnt run an op without Fenrir telling them exactly what to do and holding their hand (I wont name names here) and will therefore go with Mimer. This guy split his hammer about 10 ways on so many ops, almost cleared the Betrayed WW by himself with his hammer, walled on enemy caps and only had a 9C cap! Then to go defensive and have the most defence in the GotN WW for Betrayed's hits confirms my decision. Hot Lothbrok and Freja also get a shout out.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: If I can only say one then it is DaegonTheSnake. He was the only defensive player to have 250k+ defence AND make all his own cuts and others cuts when GotN attacked us. He even had more troops than me until about day 190 :O Luckily, this is an open forum and I can say more than one person.
      Kiki was also insane, produced and lost a stupid amount of praets, and never stopped going. Another with 250k+ defence.
      Puddle, Kinky Boots and Khazix (sitter ran by Johnny_og_ole) were also very impressive, making a tonne of defence!
      But the standout performer was David Brent (most of you know him as Alan). This guy is the cutting king, I cant even remember how many times it would be me, Daegon, Kali and Alan sat in the defence room cutting waves at around 2am the morning of GotN's attacks. He also made a load of phals for end game. May be a controversial character, but I would have him on my team all the time if I could.

Best Opponent (defensive): I dont actually know too much about this. Based on defensive leaderboards Trintity Force/Setyz Horn clearly made a load of defence. Did anyone in GotN make any cuts or anything? Loki and Thor deserve a shout out for their hammers that they made whilst playing defensive, but the fact that they were allowed to do that is quite embarrassing (because I think they wont deny that their actual defensive numbers were not good for a fully defensive player)

Best Leader (Your own): Firstly, shoutout to Armchairgroover for offering to hold the WW, and still making a very good end game hammer (that wont hit any defence, doh!). We made a good team.
      But in terms of best leader, I have to go back to the days where we were being demolished twice a week by GotN, because after that our roles were much more relaxed. Who made the defence calls? Well, 2 people did 90-95% of the work. By process of elimination (I wont vote for myself), the best leader was DaegonTheSnake. When one of us wasnt available, the other had to spend 4-5 hours looking through attacks. It was not fun. I remember one night I spent 4-5 hours looking through a defence call, put the MM in the leaders chat, Daegon said send, I fell asleep and 3 hours later I woke up and the MM hadnt been sent in my wing. In order to not cause arguments, I wont go through examples. But... Yeah.

Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir for organising ops, but thats obvious. I will go for Dave/KnowToFail/Snow White for stepping in when Betrayed came under pressure and all the leaders cried and quit (shoutout to Troy/Bikerman and the rest of them for being absolutely useless). When KtF wasnt there they werent even making defence calls (I have a hilarious screenshot to prove it). That leadership is the worst I have ever seen, and then under KtF they were much better and to be honest they made a big impact on the server.

Stupidest Decision: There were a few. Vidar launching on MFH WW on the last day and making people think the confed was broken. Not pushing cats early game to destroy GotN spawns. Letting Johnny in the alliance etc etc.

Most Underrated: David Brent for his cuts that people didnt see. Nikinik for joining in on every op we launched with GotN and for helping during plans and for being a really active sitter on multiple accounts. Armchairgroover - the guy has a 200k WWk plus 150k defence! That is impressive.

Best Noob: Unavailable. This may sound biased because he is my flatmate - but this is his first server and he has the 6th most defence in MFH. It took me until about day 170 to persuade him to train troops in more than 2 villages and now he trains in 14 24/7 and if this server lasted another 30 days I think he would be up there with Kiki and DaegonTheSnake.

Most Overrated: Keepcalm. What did this guy even do all server other than hit natars? Considering he had about 7 accounts, he shouldve had a much bigger impact on the server.

Biggest disappointment: Rana. Spent the entire server building a WWk to have cats caught in an oasis and then to be ghosted. 6 and a half hours offline time... Crazy.
      The entire old Betrayed leadership - genuinely useless!
      Oh yeah... and the entirety of FOX
      Now for the controversial stuff.
      Bum Crunch - Deleting when he did because he stole a teammates oasis and then got catted by that same player. Said leadership shouldnt have allowed him to be catted by a teammate. Pathetic.
      Fingolfin - I swear I was told this guy was good? He literally did nothing all server, may as well not have been there.
      Ayath - Deleted under pressure. Leaders dont do that.
      MJ - See above.
      Serious Rabbit - Dont even get me started. Was told he was an incredible player. Went into vacation mode twice. Had no troops. Tried to tell others how to play the game. Cant say I was disappointed when he deleted.
      Bamm - Banned for using bots. Somehow managed to persuade the MH to only get a 10% penalty. I dont have any respect for cheats.
      Finally, absolutely everyone who stopped playing uk1 when uk4 started. Some of MFHs best players did this. I still like them and respect them, but in terms of this server I was incredibly disappointed.

Memorable Moment of the server: Obviously chiefing (and keeping up until this point) FOXs WW was incredible. I think that may be my best experience of playing travian, holding 1 village against a 70 player alliance with just a hero. Wow.
      But one thing that I will never forget is that trip to Denmark. What a moment! (If you know, you know)

IGN (single or dual-account): Puddle

Marksy did a very good and accurate summary which I agree very closely with & couldn't possibly improve on except for the song.

I was very impressed by Daegon & Alexhols determination, drive, intelligent analysis and in the end negotiation skills which led us to the bitter sweet end, well done guys.

Special mention to redrunner for sitting me & doing the MFH WW night shift & Kettricken for being so nice.

Personal achievements: Losing & rebuilding a lot of defence, including pretty much sitter running 2 other decent def accounts for the last couple of months, and gaining a massive reputation for being useless at cutting. I thought I had a decent amount of defence but it looks like I was only about 6th or 7th in MFH! * Correction apparently number 3.

However my credentials look good, most obtained at cost of 1000's of Druids. ;(

also joining in with joint MFH/GotN operations and showing that a tiny 3.7K sword, 1.5K TT, 200 ram, 500 cat off can do a lot of damage if it
      joins the party.

and now... :sleeping:

The post was edited 2 times, last by graculus ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Virago
      Your Set-up and Achievements: Played defensive until artes with a small chiefing army
      Alliance: Losers
      Best Alliance (Not your own): GOTN and the Cereal Killers (CK) subset of MFH

Best Player on the Server:
      Donald Putin (Losers) for being an absolute machine up to artes
      Fenrir (GOTN) for all the amazing ops (especially my present to Betrayed :D ) and always being a gentleman
      Breakskins (MFH/CK) for playing such a big part in so many ops
      Daegon (MFH)/CK for being the best leader on the server and such a lovely chap
      Kiki (MFH/CK) for managing to be an amazing defender as well as a new mum

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Donald Putin (Pyro)
      Best Opponent (offensive): We never saw any offence from our opponent Betrayed so can’t comment here
      Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Didn’t stay around long enough to need it!

Best Opponent (defensive): KnowToFail (Betrayed) did an excellent job when Spirit took all of his perfectly timed ‘holidays’
      Best Leader (Your own): Donald Putin (Pyro) - organised the fantastic op against Castan (Betrayed)
      Best Leader (Not your own): Daegon (MFH/CK) and Fenrir (GOTN) – Lovely chaps with manners and integrity. Would join their alliances any day.
      Stupidest Decision: The Castan duals deciding to badmouth me in their chatroom and Spirit for defending them ….definitely cost Betrayed the server :saint:

Most Underrated:
      Little Miles (BOTN) for running rings around FOX and stealing their WW
      Best Noob: Noobhol for all the off as def incidences

Most Overrated:
      Spirit (Betrayed) has to take this one for all his big talk before the server start (including a hilarious website which let all the spies into their alliance) and then, as soon as the going got tough, disappearing. Very poor.
      Second from Betrayed has to be the Castan duals. Watching them go from their cocky ‘you’ll never chief our hammer’ through the stages of denial, anger, bargaining and depression as they watched their hammer and cap go up in smoke was a sight to behold. They are still working through acceptance.
      Most of the players in MFH apart from the Cereal Killers group and the few that Marksy mentioned above were absolutely useless. What a shambles! They do not deserve to have their name in winners lights.
      JaffaCake for being his usual self
      The ‘Meet in Manchester’ Boys……….What a pic!!!!!!! No wonder us Trav ladies can’t control ourselves.

Biggest disappointment: Betrayed and most of MFH – a total embarrassment to what promised to be an excellent server

Memorable Moment of the server:
      Castan getting his hammer chiefed and losing his cap fields. As they say, “Numquam minoris aestimo vindictam sumas de femina” – a good lesson to remember in life!

Soundtrack to your server: it is dedicated to those on my list who fell this server and those now on my list who will fall in the future

The post was edited 3 times, last by playingwithfire ().

• “Bum Crunch - Deleting when he did because he stole a teammates oasis and then got catted by that same player. Said leadership shouldnt have allowed him to be catted by a teammate.“

I wasn’t in the alliance when I took his oasis, I had left because of him. You sent me an invite afterwards and then let him attack me. Why invite me at all dumbass?
    • Just a friendly reminder that this thread is for server awards. It is not a BR thread. I have removed a post containing BRs already.

And much firmer reminder about videos. All videoes must be forum appropriate. I honestly do either listen or check the lyrics to all videos posted. And I do remove inappropriate videos for lyrics and graphic imagery. I will replace it with something much more forum appropriate but you may not like. (And no, it won't be My Little Pony videos although it can be tempting.) Certain artists are well known for their forum inappropriate lyrics.

The next time I have to remove a video, that poster will get a formal warning. Please think about the video you are planning to post.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • IGN (single or dual-account): Unavailable (single - flying solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Defensive Gaul. 6th best in MFH defense numbers. GotN destroyed my cap twice, rebuilt twice without resource push :(

Best Alliance (Not your own): GotN (Thanks for making my first ever server challenging!)

Best Player on the Server: Armchairgroover (Sent me 1,406,234 IGMs asking for wheat, dedication is real. Did a terrific job at managing the WW)

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Alexhol (Flatmate, shows off battle reports only when the attack is successful[b] all the time)[/b]
      [b][/b]
      Best Opponent (offensive): The GotN chaps (Special mention for Fenrir and Vidar for laying waste to my cap, twice.)

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: DaegontheSnake (250k+ defense? Madness.)

Best Opponent (defensive): The GotN defensive network

Best Leader (Your own): Alexhol (helped me out tremendously in understanding how the game works, what and what not to do etc.)

Best Leader (Not your own): Fenrir (Much respect for GotN)

Stupidest Decision: 1) FOX reinforcing chiefed WW and then proceeds to attack said reinforcements. 2) Not listening to Alexhol earlier about training troops in multiple villages, could've been 2nd or 3rd best in MFH defense numbers.

Most Underrated: [b]BotN (dream alliance)[/b]

Best Noob: Guy who runs BotN (please get in touch with me about joining your alliance)

Most Overrated: Betrayed (Aww)

Biggest disappointment: Alexhol sending catapults to destroy Natar Treasury WHILE on brewery party, when I was all hyped up to swoop in to steal a small artefact... (Quote: 'I completely forgot about it')
      Memorable Moment of the server: Chiefing of FOX's WW