Merged server name

    By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

    • So Anglosphere seems to be the choice. A couple of questions:

      1. What will the web address be? Ts1.anglosphere.travian.com is an option. Though that is a bit lengthy. Ts1.as.travian.com? (see below where AS comes from)
      2. What are we going to abbreviate it as? I.e servers are almost always referred to in the context of being US1, UK2 etc. AS1 ? Though AS could be confused with American Samoa. ALS1 ?, though that could be confused with American Sign Language I suppose. But in the context of Travian either would probably work just fine. Just needs to be agreement and ideally official pronouncement.
      Veteran Legends Site|Join Our Discord
      Community Feedback | Game Encyclopedia | History Anthology | 3rd-Party Tool Modernization

      Carni wrote:

      God I would kill to have like 4 of you on every team I play
    • BlackBlade wrote:

      So Anglosphere seems to be the choice. A couple of questions:

      1. What will the web address be? Ts1.anglosphere.travian.com is an option. Though that is a bit lengthy. Ts1.as.travian.com? (see below where AS comes from)
      2. What are we going to abbreviate it as? I.e servers are almost always referred to in the context of being US1, UK2 etc. AS1 ? Though AS could be confused with American Samoa. ALS1 ?, though that could be confused with American Sign Language I suppose. But in the context of Travian either would probably work just fine. Just needs to be agreement and ideally official pronouncement.

      1. travain.F/yea is short enough I think. That one should do.

      2. Yea1, Yea2 etc would suffice.
      UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
      UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

      Can we just please make sure that whatever happens, there is a proper hall of fame for the combine domain going forwards that is maintained and updated?

      This should include hammer records, best defenders with the new system and the general ally stats not just be a screen shot of the main WW page.
      I am working out the idea I have and with the new server, I think we need to have a proper HoF. And thanks Crunchie for volunteering to help with it. No whinging about helping btw.

      Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • playingwithfire wrote:

      Well, you do have that very special Lemonbot. Maybe the Brits need to share the Lemonbot first. Although the Yanks do have a Zombie they will be happy to share. He can whinge and moan almost as well as a Brit.
      Why don't you address the point?

      I've made the point on this forum very recently with my dumb and dumberer posts. It was very obvious that the raiders were using bots. Take another look at the CHIEFED3 village I took after that as well, because that was being raided by bots too.

      It has for a long time been recognised on the UK domain that other domains were not as keen to tackle the use of bots as the UK staff were.

      My question is genuine - are bots going to be dealt with on the merged server or do the Brits have to start using them?
    • That is a question for in game staff. But the mhs on both .us and .uk take them seriously and deal with them. I have no experience with the .au domain nor with .com so can not address that. But bot use is against the rules and handled by the in-game staff.

      In-game staff is separate from the forum staff. As forum staff, we can only direct you to report any suspected cheating to the MH of your server. And once it is reported to the mh, they are the ones who handle the investigation. Each report is taken seriously and investigated. The results of any investigation are considered confidential so if you report it, it doesn't mean that you will be told the results of the investigation. The mhs operate under very strict guidelines and rules. (This is based on my personal observation of the mhs I know.)

      Speaking as a player, it is often frustrating to see someone you believe is cheating and report them to have nothing appear to happen. But the mhs on both .us and .uk are known for being fair and diligent in dealing with cheating of all kinds. They take their jobs seriously despite them being a volunteer. They are very professional about it.

      Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • .............. wrote:

      playingwithfire wrote:

      Well, you do have that very special Lemonbot. Maybe the Brits need to share the Lemonbot first. Although the Yanks do have a Zombie they will be happy to share. He can whinge and moan almost as well as a Brit.
      Why don't you address the point?
      I've made the point on this forum very recently with my dumb and dumberer posts. It was very obvious that the raiders were using bots. Take another look at the CHIEFED3 village I took after that as well, because that was being raided by bots too.

      It has for a long time been recognised on the UK domain that other domains were not as keen to tackle the use of bots as the UK staff were.

      My question is genuine - are bots going to be dealt with on the merged server or do the Brits have to start using them?
      I'll address the point. And I'm probably the only person who really can address the point historically and accurately.

      Both domains UK and US have been under the same management for ingame issues for several years now. Bots are treated the same on both domains.

      ~feanor
      Customer Service Representative
      Travian: Legends UK|US

      (I don't post officially very often. This is one of those times.)
      Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.
    • So if they're giving it a new name does that mean they're going to stop people being able to transfer gold to/from it with UK servers?
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

      listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Mutley wrote:

      So if they're giving it a new name does that mean they're going to stop people being able to transfer gold to/from it with UK servers?

      Wolkenengel wrote:

      I think all domains merged will be allowed to transfer gold on the new merged domain. @Mutley

      Wolkengel is correct. Gold from AU, UK, and US will all be available for transfer to the new Anglosphere domain.

      ~f
      Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.
    • Hello community

      We know you wanted to have a poll, but it was a bit of a rush here, to get the new servers to you as soon as possible. The first new server starts really soon, and therefore we needed to give it a name already now, to do the set-up of the servers.
      We are sorry we had to rush into a choice of the new name in a hurry.

      The name anglosphere was one of your suggestions.
      Anglosphere includes all of the english-speaking communities, and that matches our new domain so well, so we hope you will be fine with the choice of name.

      You were really creative and we do appreciate that, but several of the other names focused mostly on one country, or didn't give an obvious connection to which domains it included.
      Some of the suggestions again did not have anything to do with the new combined domain, so we realized they couldn't have been accepted.
      So the choice was Anglosphere.

      We are looking forward to this new combined domain, and we really hope for more action on the servers!


      Kind regards on behalf of both your CM's
      Stellamini and sommerfuglen


      Har du et spørsmål? Du kan finne svaret her: Answers
      Nyttige lenker: Spillregler, Server Status,

      Medlemmer av Travian-Teamet arbeider på frivillig basis og er derfor ikke tilgjengelige 24 timer i døgnet.