Combined Servers ... All in favor say aye! Aye!

• Pylus_US wrote:

Nice, another server for IDTS to piss excellence all over. See ya there ;)
      Bring your team, I got a spot fer ya..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • the grimm reaper wrote:

So the speed server is starting November 12th. Is anyone playing?
      There will be some. A lot are not but I am not allowed to talk about the reason they are not playing. It rhymes with mom ex.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • the grimm reaper wrote:

So the speed server is starting November 12th. Is anyone playing?
      The USx usual suspects will all be back so thats at least 3-4 groups I'm assuming UKx and AUx will both have 2-4 preformed groups each. Hoping it will bring some OG vets will see this and come out of retirement creating 1-3 more preformed groups. I have really high expectations for this.
    • marz wrote:

The USx usual suspects will all be back so thats at least 3-4 groups I'm assuming UKx and AUx will both have 2-4 preformed groups each. Hoping it will bring some OG vets will see this and come out of retirement creating 1-3 more preformed groups. I have really high expectations for this.
      I hope peeps come back. I have decided I shall let go of my usx grudge unless I find out the same idiots are running the combined server as the ones that were running that one.

I dont know how many peeps will leave mom-ex or play but it will definetlly be better then each of the 3 were before this.

ON A SIDE NOTE...
      Is there still a NZ domain? If so why isnt it getting combined too?
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

marz wrote:

ON A SIDE NOTE...
      Is there still a NZ domain? If so why isnt it getting combined too?
      Good question, what about South Africa? Are they still around?
    • Who dat boy wrote:

ZA (South Africa) was scrapped a while back. NZ is same domain as Au. Edit: India was merged into Au a while back also. Edit2: A bit of a tangent but I think Pakistan(pk) were English speaking servers too closed around 2013.
      I miss the pk domain ... So many good memories.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Who dat boy wrote:

ZA (South Africa) was scrapped a while back. NZ is same domain as Au. Edit: India was merged into Au a while back also. Edit2: A bit of a tangent but I think Pakistan(pk) were English speaking servers too closed around 2013.
      ZA was the first domain for which I was a MH, many years ago. Was like the Wild West. Fun though.

~f
      Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Who dat boy wrote:

I miss the PK domain also. It was the first domain where I was Game Admin :)
      128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Game Rules | Terms & Conditions | Rules FAQ

Game issues can only be answered by sending an In-Game Message to Multihunter / Support
      Or via the Homepage Support form
    • Arthur Dent wrote:

Eric Rasputin wrote:

Who dat boy wrote:

I miss the PK domain also. It was the first domain where I was Game Admin :)
      Still remember how KR used to boss the whole server making threats to every single one ... The dude was a bloody genius, amazing player.
      It was the first domain where I had my first duals. Friends with all of em on FB now :D It was the place where I first started playing seriously :D
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.