Combined Servers ... All in favor say aye! Aye!

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Combined Servers ... All in favor say aye! Aye!

I applaud this move. :thumbup:

This will breathe new life into the speed servers that have been desperate for it.

@jaruby you may have to come play again. :whistling:

Would be great if this brought some vets out of hiding for a good ol' game of hopscotch.

(Even @Ironhandsr_US if there's anyone left willing to play with you) :love:
      :dancing: :dancing:
    • If they combined all of the English speaking speed servers... I will play and so would A LOT of people that quit. It would also bring A LOT of current players from other domains.

Eventually maybe they will just tier it by skill levels you want to play all combined and you could choose the language it was translated in for you.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• There is a possibility of a .us team forming.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • Quelaana wrote:

There is a possibility of a .us team forming.
      Haha ... I'm sure Bern and jaruby remember what happened in Quals of 2016. This very same thing happened Many members got into fights with each other, it was not pretty.
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Not how I run a team.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • Im sure we will go there and get beeached at just like we do on comx.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• Quelaana wrote:

Not how I run a team.
      That's what the last guy said when every one said it would be a bad idea. ;)
      Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.
    • Announcement was for Oct 29.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Quelaana wrote:

There is a possibility of a .us team forming.
      Haha ... I'm sure Bern and jaruby remember what happened in Quals of 2016. This very same thing happened Many members got into fights with each other, it was not pretty.
      I was there too... I've since thought up ways to get around all of that.

Quelaana wrote:

Announcement was for Oct 29.
      From memory, this was for a 1x server, not a 3x server?
    • Teutons wrote:

Last time a US team formed I never got the invite :( I'm not missing it this time around
      Consider yourself invited..!!

@Murdok_US you're not retiring yet..
      @Lord Bane.. Come out of retirement..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • You need to mention @Lord Bane three times while turning around in a circle counterclockwise with a roaring bonfire made with alder wood during a waning moon to get him to reply though. And you must be buck nekid and the outdoor temperature must be at exactly 32 degree F or 0 C. And drinking an aged mead.

You have failed to meet those specific conditions so he will not answer you @odinloki_US

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • s'ok. got him on skype...

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • playingwithfire wrote:

You have failed to meet those specific conditions so he will not answer you @odinloki_US
      He better, or ima go blow up his phone with texts..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • How are they going to go about organizing it? There needs to be a section in the forums specific to the combined domains so we can post there and start organizing stuff. I wont be allowed to post there but at least you guys can.