Whoa, arties!

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• EPLS with the first grab, immediately after getting the boot from RotA.. lol
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • Its their loss...

Anyone who tells Odin "we don't care about your experience, only what you do here.." isn't really the sharpest tack.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • it's the signature. signatures. jeez, really? like you wear an elaborate uniform with epaulettes, and have a big limousine with flags and stuff? like Idi Amin. I mean, come on already. so you're Travian royalty? Whoopie. tldr
      "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: edited out swear word ().

• I don't know that I'd consider him "royalty". Biggest...worst...baddest..er...no cant say that here either..

But he isn't clueless.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • wheelman_US wrote:

signatures.
      Yes, I haz them.. Sorta been there done that and stuff..

Quelaana wrote:

But he isn't clueless.
      Lol, if I could add more, this would go on top.. lol

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • odinloki isn't Travian royalty. Anyone who has played with him has a few other words to describe that. Closest to royalty might be Lord Pain in the Rear or Lord Chaos. But not royalty.

Can he build a hammer or play? Oh yeah.

Do people underestimate him? Always.

And @odinloki_US, you can edit your siggy. May take one out and put in something more recent. Like let everyone know you are crazy.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • playingwithfire wrote:

Anyone who has played with him has a few other words to describe that.
      Murdok is cursing at me currently over on s5.. lmao I chiefed into their WW cluster and am raiding/stealing his oasis'.. lol
      Fun times..

Scarecrow wrote:

Gressor2 wrote:

Chas00 wrote:

bugzy wrote:

• playingwithfire wrote:

"Biggest... Pain in the Rear "
      "Worst....person to see red swords incoming from"
      ""baddest...player to have hold a grudge against you"
      Thanks, PWF, thats the words I couldn't think of last night when it was late. Only ones I could think of you'd have edited.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • odinloki_US wrote:

playingwithfire wrote:

Anyone who has played with him has a few other words to describe that.
      Murdok is cursing at me currently over on s5.. lmao I chiefed into their WW cluster and am raiding/stealing his oasis'.. lolFun times..
      Why would he be surprised, you have done this for as long as I have known you. I remember you talking to me on Skype while chiefing my WW. Although I did want to lose it even though the alliance didn't.

And @Quelaana you are welcome. I have played with odin way too long so those words are always in my memory bank on the top. Okay those are the polite words. There are others we both can think of right away but they aren't forum appropriate.

Forum User Guide
      Please contact in game Support for in game issues.
    • playingwithfire wrote:

Why would he be surprised, you have done this for as long as I have known you. I remember you talking to me on Skype while chiefing my WW.
      See..!! This is the stuff I love about this game.. lol

Scarecrow wrote:

Gressor2 wrote:

Chas00 wrote:

bugzy wrote:

• New

s4 is pathetic...I haven't bothered to look today, but as of yesterday:

Asgards 2 wings 91 people...managed to take 11 smalls and 8 large.
      ROTA, 33 people...managed to take 16 smalls and 10 large. Not bad, almost one per person. I did see a real focus on small boots..5 of the 6 (scratches head)
      AGF. 8 players. took 7.

there are 17 smalls unclaimed and 13 Larges.

Sad state of affairs.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • New

It has that potential.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
      us3 - FWB Win
    • New

JoshMonster_US wrote:Personally I'm excited about the new combine server. Could it be like the old days?
      That is THE question. Btw Josh, did you see that Plancke - Lerajie used your forum pic as his own? Seems you have more than one admirer. Wish you'd have stuck around on s4. We could've done some damage :(

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Antiseptic, your not making a whole lot of sense.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Antiseptic, you sound scared.

JoshMonster_US wrote:

Attack points. Your going to make me laugh. Nice work attacking nature. Simmers.

playingwithfire wrote:

@JoshMonster_US the rules on this changed awhile ago