s4 t2 luca73 Wolves Perso
      s10 t2 luca73 FEUDO Vinto Video
      s10 t3.5 luca73 FEUD0(BLACK0UT) Vinto
      s6 t3.6 glagla PKs Perso Schianto
      s1 t3.6 Feudo Team rABBIosi Rovinato
      tc8 t3.6 Feudo Team INFINITI Vinto Schianto
      tc3 com t3.6 the ment infinITA Secondi
      tc3 com t3.6 serial kinder INFINITI Vinto Schianto e Video
      ts7 it t4.4 bruce ketta INFINITI Vinto sequenza finale e record mondiale muro
      ts1 it t4.4 paul tiglia Ø IN Ø Perso secondi a 9 ore
    • Analysis #1.1 - The big 4 in the scarce 3

Morning peeps. Been a while. Lets get into it.

After 4 days, the server has settled down a little. Most top alliances are slowly but surely reaching that max lvl embassy. But still quite a few accounts outside allies, so there may be some things which i miss, for which i dont apologise. Rush me more nubs.

Rarely have i ever seen a quadrant getting conned as hard as NorthWest (-|+) did this server. With the first 3 closest 150% from the search point (-25|25) being (‭-217‬|‭67‬)‬‎, (‭-217‬|‭88‬) and ‎‭(‭-157‬|‭180‬)‬‎. Ofc excluding other quadrants and grey. To make matters worse (or better, depends how you look at it/which team you play for) 2 of the most anticipated teams for the server ended up in NorthWest (NW). However, much to the disappointment of the people excitedly waiting for the clash to occur, both teams moved to opposite ends of the quad. With ToH going for the NE/NW border (0|100), and Disney going for the NW/SW border (-100|0). We can still expect some clashes though, as there a few players overlapping in areas, here and there. And spawns are there :D. This is how the 2 teams shape up the quad currently:

To look at the situation a little better, here are the current stats for both sides:

- Disney (DoH) - 48 members currently not one more, not one less. -

Romans: 12
      Teutons: 15
      Gauls: 21

15c 150% - 5
      15c 125% - 10
      15c 100% - 10
      15c 75% - 7
      Other - 16

- ToH (SD) - 47 members -

Romans: 16
      Teutons: 18
      Gauls: 13

15c 150% - 3
      15c 125% - 12
      15c 100% - 14
      15c 75% - 3
      Other - 15

Introduction for anyone whos not familiar with these alliances, and/or is relatively new to comx. DoH (Disney) are multiple time winners of comx in the past few years. SD (ToH) is a relatively smaller group with some new faces (including me), and have played scandinavian servers as well as ukx a lil while back. Many have visited or are regulars on comx tho, hence the alliances are somewhat familiar with each other.

Going back to the stats - It does look like ToH(SD) have got a very slight edge over Disney(DoH) in terms of %. Admittedly due to the fact that they had simply outbought the AH from everyone on the server. But as the germans proved last comx, it matters who has the better coordination and skillset in the end, not whos got the best croppers (and then Aliens proved the exact opposite, that it matters whoever has the most tech accs, jk <3 danilo). The best central croppers have gone to ToH, however most of ToH has moved to the border of NE and NW. While Disney have gotten the better mid quad (made up term for, between central and boonies sorry lul) croppers and have moved to NW/SW border. Both have similar number of croppers in boonies, however some players are still outside the ally for Disney, so it may be possible that they have a few more in each area. The matchup to me, seems pretty even. Neither sides can offer any excuses no matter what the end game result is. The better team will come out on top. Period.

PREDICTIONS

1) Diseny go for (-100|0) WW. Nothing to explain here, as their stronghold is completely around this area.

2) Can expect clashes in 2 areas. The first being ToH's stronghold, where a few spawns/croppers of Disney exist. The other being the Region between (-100|0) and (-50|20), as there are a few accounts present there from both the sides.

3) Spawns are hard to predict this time around. Even tho ToH have more central croppers, they are not setup as lets say Heroes were a few rounds ago, and neither have Disney gone as far into boonies with majority of their accounts as they did that round. Both Disney and ToH spawns could still be considered a threat, and to write off any of the teams off in the battle of spawns would be unwise.

4) In terms of uniques, just due to the fact of clusters being setup in the center by ToH, I have to give them the edge. But not with a 100% certainty, as the previously stated factor of spawns still plays in. A lot also depends on who sets up better for artifacts, not just location, but ye, I wouldnt bet on either side.

5) Large Artifacts go to Disney. They have a similar number of accounts in the region where Large's could spawn, but they have a relatively more spread out base, rather than a narrowed down the border and clustered base like ToH's.

6) Small artifacts go to ToH. Even tho Disney seem to be more spread out, There are no premade teams in NE (+|+) afaik. Thats the difference between the NW/SW border and NW/NE border. While disney are sandwhiched by Italians and ToH. Toh have disney on one side, and NE on the other, right for the taking. Unless Aliens has a say in it (Explained later)

7) If these 2 teams do go head to head for the rest of the server, it wont matter which team comes out on top. Considering even the winning side will be too damaged to take on the 2 different metas who've been simming up hammers all round in peace. The Italians, and the Balkans. Unless ofcourse they go at each other, which they hopefully will.

As a conclusion to the NorthWest. It would seem like Disney will do better in terms of artifacts due to their setup. While ToH will be able to dominate their area and erase the accounts Disney has in midst of their stronghold. This is all assuming Disney and ToH have a leveled playing field. Time will tell.

Now moving down to the south.

Italians set up their meta in the Southwest (-|-) while the balkans (Aliens) set up their meta in the Southeast.

Southern quadrants in general seem to have a few premade alliances in them both (Tetra, ANTS, Istanbul, discussed in next analysis part). However it does seem like the balkans either (a) saw an opportunity to sim peacefully in NE/SE border, as well as get artis from NE, or (b) ran from italians as they are in the quad right next to them.

Going into day 2/3, i do believe Italians had the lead on most settlements (followed closely by ToH, and then Disney) and here is how they and Aliens shape up so far:

- Italians - 142 counted (in 4 wings) -

150% - 3
      125% - 2
      100% - 14
      75% - 19
      Other - ??

- Aliens (Balkans) - 80 members approximatly (as told by their leader)-

150% - 1
      125% - 9
      100% - 8
      75% - 9
      Other - ??

As if Im gonna manually count number of accs for each tribe for 200-250 accs or so. Will do an update on these stats next week, when all alliances are stable, and gettertools can do the count for me ^_^. However like i had previously introduced Disney and ToH, id like to introduce these 2 metas too (to the best of my knowledge). The italian meta comes from itx. And is the leading speed ally with multiple wins and domination on their server. With a few mutual players to the Italian teams of tourney, they have joined this comx after al the hype im guessing? Aliens are a balkan team who played last winter comx, and dominated the server with their confed Aegina, and had the server end at day 78, due to their setup. Aegina have not joined the current server but perhaps a few players are playing under Aliens as a return to comx. However Aliens have not come as strong as last time (in terms of numbers) as they considerably half their size.

As the maps will reveal. Both sets of alliances have gone into the server with very different plans to it. The Italians have gone for the -100|-100 WW, with not focusing much on croppers. And going for a better stronghold/location as a meta. Where as Aliens have gone towards the border of NE and SE. (Also on a sidenote, I have been told that Aliens Se are not a part of the Aliens meta)

Yet again, id like to do some predictions for the server

THE PREDICTIONS

1) Italians take the -100|-100 WW, while Balkans take the 100|0 WW. No need to explain this as their maps reveal where they want cluster up.

2) Aliens contest ToH to NE artis, and gain the most artis on the server, as they dominate both the eastern quads.

3) Italians clear up their quad, and then move on to Disney/Aliens.

4) Due to the fact that there is a high level of skill this server (excluding these 4 allies as well), I expect natar troops in arti villages to be at its highest count in the last couple of years.

In Analysis #1.2, id like to talk about the other alliances on the server. Do not see this division as an insult. I normally like to divide my analysis' in 2 parts. I had divided it in such a way to keep the most anticipated alliances in 1 part. And the alliances forming ingame, regulars such as Istanbul and ANT and other unannounced teams such as 'TETRA' in part 2. Both the parts will imo bring something new to the table. As they spice up each quad, and bring a varitation, rather than being just a 1/2 horse race for the domination of the quad.

A few pointers. I am a player of ToH and like last time i might be a little biased unintentionally towards my team. It will happen time to time. But this is why this is a thread, so dispute anything and everything which seems wrong to you. The gettermaps are from 12h ago when they had their daily update, so might not be totally accurate with real time. It took me roughly 4h in total to make this analysis, on and off though, since there is much to do ingame and irl, its not easy to find time in between. So do expect a bit of time between parts.
      They see me rolling
      They hating

The post was edited 4 times, last by Blaze ().

• Cheers to Arnov.

I will still try to raid through those crannies though.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • you have been too generous with us, only one alliance comes from itx, the others plaied many years only 1x without experience of speed, but last year we test 2x speed, we play on finals in russian quad, we hit very hard cerber and bad :D , now we are attracted to speed
      s2 t2 luca73 Wallace+ Vinto
      s4 t2 luca73 Wolves Perso
      s10 t2 luca73 FEUDO Vinto Video
      s10 t3.5 luca73 FEUD0(BLACK0UT) Vinto
      s6 t3.6 glagla PKs Perso Schianto
      s1 t3.6 Feudo Team rABBIosi Rovinato
      tc8 t3.6 Feudo Team INFINITI Vinto Schianto
      tc3 com t3.6 the ment infinITA Secondi
      tc3 com t3.6 serial kinder INFINITI Vinto Schianto e Video
      ts7 it t4.4 bruce ketta INFINITI Vinto sequenza finale e record mondiale muro
      ts1 it t4.4 paul tiglia Ø IN Ø Perso secondi a 9 ore

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed quote due to extreme length ().

• New

OCC wrote:

OCC will dominate, crush all alliance, crush ALIEN, crush Disney, crush ToH, crush Italy meta the end is nigh pray to OCC for father I have sinned
      so doubtful but I am very glad you are so excited. Keep up the enthusiasm even after it all starts to crumble. We need people like you around here.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

Gatekeeper wrote:

OCC wrote:

OCC will dominate, crush all alliance, crush ALIEN, crush Disney, crush ToH, crush Italy meta the end is nigh pray to OCC for father I have sinned
      who this western idoit trying to memeia m reporting u, blasphemy
      Western spy? YOU are the western spy I have consulted with the gods of the OCC and they assure me that I AM THE SAVOUR

Gatekeeper wrote:

OCC wrote:

OCC will never crumble, the OCC is eternal and infinite, one does not simply ask to join the OCC. I didn't choose the OCC life, it chose me.
      i see u clear. inbred anti-comunist hillbily
      I also see you, you infidel!!!!!!
    • New

OCC wrote:

Gatekeeper wrote:

OCC wrote:

who this western idoit trying to memeia m reporting u, blasphemy
      Western spy? YOU are the western spy I have consulted with the gods of the OCC and they assure me that I AM THE SAVOUR

Gatekeeper wrote:

OCC wrote:

OCC will never crumble, the OCC is eternal and infinite, one does not simply ask to join the OCC. I didn't choose the OCC life, it chose me.
      i see u clear. inbred anti-comunist hillbily
      I also see you, you infidel!!!!!!
      i not know what i done you to make me meme
    • New

OCC wrote:

YA DOWN WITH O.C.C! YEAH YOU KNOW ME!

edit: Thank you blaze for the analysis as someone coming from USx it was cool to get a commentary on who was what and everything. My only complaint is that you didn't make a single pass to the Italians joke from kicking and screaming, overall B+ review.

Also as for the picture only a few people will get it but I thought it was funny.
      Images
      • OPP OCC.png

25.04 kB, 250×250, viewed 5 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by marz: adding on ().