The Analysis - Fall/Winter Com(3x) Thread

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Blaze. You are a slacker. Where’s the day one analysis! So much going on. Zzzzzz
      :) (just postin to follow)

Lookin forward to your bias breakdowns and wonderful rebuttals from your favorite fans.
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Blaze wrote:

After a good number of 2nds settled, will make one ^^
      cant say anything rn.
      I see some.... get writing!
      Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Blaze wrote:

wew, no analysis even up yet, yet so many critics. Maybe ill never make it as an analysist ;(
      Oh maybe we like your analysis’s we just keep looking in the analysis thread you started days ago without any analysis in it..... hmmmm
    • Is it here that there are analysis sessions by the psychologist?
      s2 t2 luca73 Wallace+ Vinto
      s4 t2 luca73 Wolves Perso
      s10 t2 luca73 FEUDO Vinto Video
      s10 t3.5 luca73 FEUD0(BLACK0UT) Vinto
      s6 t3.6 glagla PKs Perso Schianto
      s1 t3.6 Feudo Team rABBIosi Rovinato
      tc8 t3.6 Feudo Team INFINITI Vinto Schianto
      tc3 com t3.6 the ment infinITA Secondi
      tc3 com t3.6 serial kinder INFINITI Vinto Schianto e Video
      ts7 it t4.4 bruce ketta INFINITI Vinto sequenza finale e record mondiale muro
      ts1 it t4.4 paul tiglia Ø IN Ø Perso secondi a 9 ore
    • Paperman wrote:

Poor blaze... Being forced to do out of his time work by stupid doh guys.. :3
      Noone is forcing him to do anything. We didn’t make a thread called blazes analysis thread days ago without any analysis in it.

I will start a thread called reasons paperman should stop posting on the forums but I won’t put any reasons. Then when people come to read the reasons I put they will see I didn’t put any. Then everyone will make post asking what my reasons are. I will tell them I’ll do it later. No one forced me to do it. I started the thread and didn’t do what the thread said. That’s all my bad not the peeps asking where my reasons are.
    • Yawning... I don't want to comment but I will cause I can .. :p

Btw first reason should he cause paperman have nothing to show off..
      Second paperman follows everyone but it doesn't matter cause everything changes his mind all the time.. this time toons will rock..
    • Hey Jaruby,

First of all, this is my thread, i will do whatever tf i want with it. You can do whatever you want as well, idc. But dont tell me I have some kind of responsibility to post here. I did not give you certain deadline as to when I would post it. Neither do you pay me. I am not bound by any factors to do anything at your will.

Secondly, I had given my reasons for not posting instantly, I wanted the server to settle down a little more. And considering you guys (DoH/Disney) dont even have all your accounts in the alliance yet, is a good proof for my reasoning. I would not be able to evaluate in detail if everyone is still out of ally. And third of all, quite frankly, I havent had the time to go and see every acc which may somehow be linked to your ally cause of your theme. Ive been you know doing irl work, playing, leading, arranging croppers, you should try it some time, instead of playing 1-2h on an acc, taking credit for it (OH BO KNOWS? stfu pls), and then chatting smack all day on forum.

Lastly, have you ever seen a trailer for.... anything... ever? Do you also ask at the end of the trailer, oh i thought this was going to be the entire movie, why is it only 2 mins long. You've genuinely pissed me off
      They see me rolling
      They hating