Currently reading?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Reading the homework i wrote earlier...Badtimes.

Erm, but as novels go im reading : Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. Because the books so much better than the film =p
    • Pan wrote:

Reading the homework i wrote earlier...Badtimes.

Erm, but as novels go im reading : Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. Because the books so much better than the film =p

If anybody wants a ridiculously hard challenge, type HGTTG text game into google. best of luck and dont forget that the piece of fluff comes in handy!!;)
    • Currently: Jane Eyre, Sabriel (by Garth Nix) and For Crying Out Loud (By Jeremy Clarkson).

Yep- I'm reading all three at once. But to be fair- the first is for English Lit, second is my own choice and the third because Clarkson's always good for the lols :D
    • Hrbdefender wrote:

I'm reading it right now as well! Well, done the first two (prologue and first one), and now onto the elfstones

I read the Sword of Shannara and got about halfway through Elfstones before stopping. Felt a bit too much like Lord of the Rings, really. Elfstones not so much, from what I remember reading of it, but at the time I was reading it I was distracted by other things.

Sort of reading Last of the Wilds by Trudi Canavan at the moment. I read the first one in the series about a year ago, so I can't really get into this one, 'cause I don't remember half of the characters :P
    • I know how that feels Adkill! I did the same with the Old Kingdom Series by Garth Nix.

Still reading the epic Romance of The Three Kingdoms (Vol 1.)

Doesnt get any easier to read... but does get more awesome :D

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
      Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator
    • Adkill wrote:

Sort of reading Last of the Wilds by Trudi Canavan at the moment. I read the first one in the series about a year ago, so I can't really get into this one, 'cause I don't remember half of the characters :P

It's a really good series imo but does get pretty damned predictable at times. The 'shocking' revelations are mostly obvious before the characters realise =/

Not really reading anything now (finished Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?) but contemplating starting Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. Anyone read it?
    • Adkill wrote:

I read the Sword of Shannara and got about halfway through Elfstones before stopping. Felt a bit too much like Lord of the Rings, really. Elfstones not so much, from what I remember reading of it, but at the time I was reading it I was distracted by other things.

Yeah, I thought that whilst reading the first two; but, it does have merits of it's own which I like.

And, isn't she the one that wrote "The Black Magician" trilogy? If so, I loved that series