Mesut Özil

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Er, yeah, i was kinda joking you know. But you're just another rowdy german. And multi-cultural team? Country teams should have players from THAT mothercountry. Not 5 different others.
    • MinistryOfPars wrote:

Er, yeah, i was kinda joking you know. But you're just another rowdy german. And multi-cultural team? Country teams should have players from THAT mothercountry. Not 5 different others.

Come on look at my picture, do i look like a german? I am a Portuguese, born in germany, living in germany, having german/turkish/italian friends. I am very proud of my country (->Germany) and please why do you brits always call us coconuts`? God this is embarrassing your just talking crap.

Our country got very tolerant and i am happy about this, this players have german pass, decided to live and die in germany, so why shouldnt they be allowed to play here. Keep your mout shut next time.

James looks very british, doesnt he. :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cøntra ().

• Did i say that? When a lot of our upcoming players are black.. I'm not talking about skin colour. I'm talking about nationality.

Legally, we can have Manuel Almunia in goal. Ha, i think not.

[mod=fizzy]edited[/mod]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fizzy ().

• you probably got no concept for defining nationality but a racist one if you consider özil not to be german

yes, you read me right, i suggest you are spreading racist sentiments
    • Cøntra wrote:

At least the german team shows the advantages of a multi-national team. ;)

That would be alright if International football had a tag-team spin off league where countries ganged up on each other, but a 'multi-national team' isn't really the point when it's supposed to be single nations against each other. I don't really care either way, but that was a stupid argument. I don't like when people like Marcel Desailly wander off to France and then acts all super patriotic and stuff to Ghana the entire world cup, but I don't care who they play for as long as they stick with them.
      [mod=fizzy]edited[/mod]

Cøntra wrote:

Your stupid sentences makes me expecting a picture of your head. Bet özil is a beauty against you haters.

Oh the wonderful irony.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fizzy ().

• paramore wrote:

meh, he was born in england, he has lived in england all of his life so who cares what he looks like

Özil and the other immigrants playing at the nationalmannschaft have also been born in germany and are living there?

MinistryOfPars wrote:

Did i say that? When a lot of our upcoming players are black.. I'm not talking about skin colour. I'm talking about nationality.

You maybe havent recognized what i wanted to tell you. British people are also teutons like we are, and there have not been any black people. So his parents went to england -> other nationality too. You are very slow. :P

MikeyNinja wrote:

Oh the wonderful irony.

Please show me your face. ;)
    • Freikorps wrote:

No, you also stated all British people are of Teuton origin. Which is not true at all :)

All brits have teutonic origin, as have germans. Means a black guy is an immigrant, means MinistryofPairs is a damn racist who doesnt look into his own national team and laughing about others having turkeys. :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cøntra ().

• Cøntra wrote:

All brits have teutonic origin, as have germans. Means a black guy is an immigrant, means MouthOfG is a damn racist who doesnt look into his own national team and laughing about others having turkeys. :rolleyes:

No they do not. The Romans settled here. The Vikings settled here. The Normans settled here.

Technically, humans originated from the African area :)
    • Cøntra wrote:

All brits have teutonic origin, as have germans. Means a black guy is an immigrant, means MouthOfG is a damn racist who doesnt look into his own national team and laughing about others having turkeys. :rolleyes:

excuse me? what are you quoting me for here??