Where am I?

• Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reverse image lookup has got a lot better, apparently it's
      View of a horseman near Qunu, Transkei, South Africa, 1988. During the apartheid era, Transkei was one of several government-designated 'homelands.' It is now located in the Eastern Cape Province which remains one of the most rural and poorest of the 9 provinces. It was Nelson Mandela's ancestral homeland and birthplace.

His funeral had been somewhere in the same region a couple of months before your post (but still quite a long gap)
    • I tried reverse look up too but didn't want to spill the beans :P still not good enough in my opinion considering it can't find basic facial images.

Maybe I had Labi Siffre on repeat when I posted it. Still perculiar I would say I was there mentally.
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • Elzebub wrote:

horse wrote:

both molluscs,
      Haustellum brandaris is located around Italy - blue dye
      Hexaplex trunculus is located around Israel (as now) - purple dye
      The company is located in:
      the latter ties in with how I see the facial features, but searches for Canaanite or Phoenician slave girls reveals nothing
      (other than the Internet is awash with artistic portrayals of slave girls in compromising positions, OH is most amused by my research :oops:)
      I've still not matched the distinctive attire either, perhaps I've not got the region correct yet.
      I know the hairstyle should also be a big clue, but I can't match that either
      Right, she is not Greek or Roman, you do not have the correct region yet :)
      Here is a better picture:

She's a bit out of place and unique for her clothes (or lackthereof).

I also watched the show and I was attracted by her style, especially her blue hair. I think she might take the hairstyles with extensions which is a kind of medium hairstyles for women.
    • I also watched the show and I was attracted by her style, especially her blue hair. I think she might take the which is a kind of medium hairstyles for women.

rebeccaair wrote:

Elzebub wrote:

horse wrote:

both molluscs,
      Haustellum brandaris is located around Italy - blue dye
      Hexaplex trunculus is located around Israel (as now) - purple dye
      the latter ties in with how I see the facial features, but searches for Canaanite or Phoenician slave girls reveals nothing
      (other than the Internet is awash with artistic portrayals of slave girls in compromising positions, OH is most amused by my research :oops:)
      I've still not matched the distinctive attire either, perhaps I've not got the region correct yet.
      I know the hairstyle should also be a big clue, but I can't match that either
      The company is located in:Right, she is not Greek or Roman, you do not have the correct region yet :)
      Here is a better picture:

She's a bit out of place and unique for her clothes (or lackthereof).
      I also watched the show and I was attracted by her style, especially her blue hair. I think she might hairstyles with extensions which is a kind of medium hairstyles for women.

:)